Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gopi2929 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: zubaidah

The biggest communications problem is we do not read to understand. We read  to reply .

Adopting the right attitude can convert a negative stress into a positive one . 

Malini fighting for her HAQ by raping . Good example to the society šŸ‘šŸ»šŸ‘šŸ»šŸ‘šŸ».For Imlie it is giving  bad example for the younger generation. Bravo bravošŸ‘

When you love someone, wrong  become right 

When you hate someone, right become wrong 

The irony here is - those who claim to prove others wrong are contradicting their own statements

When it comes to scientific reasoning - what we instead get is unlimited theories and lately one quote after the other

If anyone bothered to see the video properly - the maker has clearly pointed out the stupidity of the writers

But some people have taken this to another level altogether - targeting Malini - and lots of them stooping even lower to target the actress personally

Now there is no rocket science in this that the writers turned Malini negative to elevate Aditya Imli and just prove that they had a good script in hand. While this is obviously false - there are people who again and again and again and again - repeat and repeat and repeat -- Malini is this Malini is that --- while always avoiding the main point of discussion - the loopholes in the script. The writers are so stupid - that they show Imli can fight human trafficking and other big terrorist organizations - but could not stand up to the villagers when they were getting her married forcefully.

Just to re-emphasis - the maker of the video is clear in his thoughts and words - that this serial has some serious problems. He is not "targeting" any character personally - like a lot of people in this forum.

And no copying, pasting different quotes from google and using them randomly doesn't make one sound smart.

Be wise

When you love someone, wrong become right; When you hate someone, right become wrong - Don't you think this applies more to Imli supporters rather than anyone else. And specially to those who hated the character Malini when she was very well the positive character. The writers have covered her wrongs with so many "mahantas" that everything she does is right - that is total crap. These writers have to understand that audience is not stupid - and everyone has a tolerance limit. Every time Imli is shown to do something super human - trust me - its a laughing stock. Her dressing up like Malini - fighting the goons - all in all - so super stupid and just more stupid.

raaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Exactly. Finally someone said it.  The maker also said that a girl like Imlie who is intelligent and smart has so much potential to study and become successful  but the show makers have turned her into a pativrata bechari. Forced marriages should be annulled and shouldn't be shown like destined ideal marriages. 

ZUBAIDAH67 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: gopi2929

The irony here is - those who claim to prove others wrong are contradicting their own statements

When it comes to scientific reasoning - what we instead get is unlimited theories and lately one quote after the other

If anyone bothered to see the video properly - the maker has clearly pointed out the stupidity of the writers

But some people have taken this to another level altogether - targeting Malini - and lots of them stooping even lower to target the actress personally

Now there is no rocket science in this that the writers turned Malini negative to elevate Aditya Imli and just prove that they had a good script in hand. While this is obviously false - there are people who again and again and again and again - repeat and repeat and repeat -- Malini is this Malini is that --- while always avoiding the main point of discussion - the loopholes in the script. The writers are so stupid - that they show Imli can fight human trafficking and other big terrorist organizations - but could not stand up to the villagers when they were getting her married forcefully.

Just to re-emphasis - the maker of the video is clear in his thoughts and words - that this serial has some serious problems. He is not "targeting" any character personally - like a lot of people in this forum.

And no copying, pasting different quotes from google and using them randomly doesn't make one sound smart.

Be wise

When you love someone, wrong become right; When you hate someone, right become wrong - Don't you think this applies more to Imli supporters rather than anyone else. And specially to those who hated the character Malini when she was very well the positive character. The writers have covered her wrongs with so many "mahantas" that everything she does is right - that is total crap. These writers have to understand that audience is not stupid - and everyone has a tolerance limit. Every time Imli is shown to do something super human - trust me - its a laughing stock. Her dressing up like Malini - fighting the goons - all in all - so super stupid and just more stupid.

First thing is I am watching a serial name IMLIE . I am watching because of ā€œIMLIE ā€œ 

I like using quote for my own personal reminder , on how should I behave , deal and adapt in any circumstance and happening .

I accept criticism  as  i take it , those who care about you want you to improve , I take it in postive manner  to improve myself . I use my brain to think rather be emotionlly disturb person  

About the writers being stupid , Its all depends on how you want to deal with it . If I find something stupid ,I will be moving out quietly rather  watching and being a busy body reading  peopleā€™s view and attacking them. 

We Imlie fan , targeting Malini  character from what we see , that are shown to us . About personal attack , I am not sure about that as we are discussing about Malini not Mayuri , please donā€™t get confuse . 

Laughing stock - How about Malini dress up as Imlie to rape a half dead man ? 

How about Malini pretending to care about Imlie when she plot with her mother in kidnapping case 

How about she pretending agreed to divorce but  stop it ?

How about pretending to sick and sleep walk with a hp to sleep with Adiiya ? 

How about she  pretending to be in relationship with KC and throwing herself to him ?

I have a list of example , which I can write but I am not going to waste my time , arguing about it 

What you called all these ? Fighting for HAQ 

Malini is a weak person , who pretending to be a sweet person  in real is a wicked woman  . Mentally  ill lady who can kill people for her benefit . A selfish woman who only  care for herself . Even her mother she put under the bus by claiming she come to jail because she suspect her mother might have upper hand in Imlie missing case . Not fit to be a professor . 

Watching is by choice , not happy , use your remote and be happy 

If you are happy with Malini and agreeable on her action fighting for HAQ and enjoy being humiliated when the man keeping saying , youā€™re just a friend and could care less about you .  I am fine with it , because each and every one have their point of view . Please donā€™t except others to have same opinion with you . I jump you jump kind of things 

Rocket science or not - I donā€™t care   I enjoy watching ā€œIMLIEā€

Lastly my apologies If any of My  words or statement in my long essays offended you . 

A negative mind will interpret the most postive Messages negatively but a POSTIVE mind extracts.the best even from a negative Message - Mufti Menk 

braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

DT Note 

This is Imlie forum and any discussion on other shows is not allowed. 

Kindly refrain from comparison with Anupamaa or any other show for that matter.

Imlie DT

raaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Even Malini fans don't justify her current actions. Writers have messed up her character badly. Why? Bcoz ITV me ek hi lady mahaan ho sakti h. Rest vamps bnegi hi at some point of time. You can show Malini as a supporter and role model of Imlie but nahi, sautan dikhana zyada zaruri h. 2 women loving same man can not be shown good. Ek ko to Bura dikhana hi hai. She loves Aditya but us love ko obsession bna dia. Everyone knows the show is called "Imlie". So it's about her only but why you wanna show unnecessary mahanta, heroism and planning, plotting etc. You can show her getting  educated, having a career. Stopping forced marriages and other orthodox traditions at her vilaage, but nahi, achi biwi and bahu dikhana zaruri hai.  No actor is at fault. It's the story and messed up writing to be blamed. 

gopi2929 thumbnail

First thing is I am watching a serial name IMLIE . I am watching because of ā€œIMLIE ā€œ 

I like using quote for my own personal reminder , on how should I behave , deal and adapt in any circumstance and happening .

I accept criticism  as  i take it , those who care about you want you to improve , I take it in postive manner  to improve myself . I use my brain to think rather be emotionlly disturb person  

About the writers being stupid , Its all depends on how you want to deal with it . If I find something stupid ,I will be moving out quietly rather  watching and being a busy body reading  peopleā€™s view and attacking them. 

We Imlie fan , targeting Malini  character from what we see , that are shown to us . About personal attack , I am not sure about that as we are discussing about Malini not Mayuri , please donā€™t get confuse . 

How about Malini pretending to care about Imlie when she plot with her mother in kidnapping case 

How about she  pretending to be in relationship with KC and throwing herself to him ?

I have a list of example , which I can write but I am not going to waste my time , arguing about it 

What you called all these ? Fighting for HAQ 

Malini is a weak person , who pretending to be a sweet person  in real is a wicked woman  . Mentally  ill lady who can kill people for her benefit . A selfish woman who only  care for herself . Even her mother she put under the bus by claiming she come to jail because she suspect her mother might have upper hand in Imlie missing case . Not fit to be a professor . 

Watching is by choice , not happy , use your remote and be happy 

If you are happy with Malini and agreeable on her action fighting for HAQ and enjoy being humiliated when the man keeping saying , youā€™re just a friend and could care less about you .  I am fine with it , because each and every one have their point of view . Please donā€™t except others to have same opinion with you . I jump you jump kind of things 

Lastly my apologies If any of My  words or statement in my long essays offended you . 

A negative mind will interpret the most postive Messages negatively but a POSTIVE mind extracts.the best even from a negative Message - Mufti Menk 

I accept criticism as i take it , those who care about you want you to improve , I take it in postive manner to improve myself . I use my brain to think rather be emotionlly disturb person - Sorry how you deal with your personal problems is really your lookout.

About the writers being stupid , Its all depends on how you want to deal with it . If I find something stupid ,I will be moving out quietly rather watching and being a busy body reading peopleā€™s view and attacking them. - Of course, people have a choice to watch, not watch - but they also have a choice to speak and express - and this is what lots of people are doing. They find something stupid and they say so - and it's their choice if they continue to watch it or not! And it is also their choice if they keep writing it about it again and again and again and again - as long as they want!! You see - the "attack" copyright is not just with Imli supporters 

We Imlie fan , targeting Malini character from what we see , that are shown to us . About personal attack , I am not sure about that as we are discussing about Malini not Mayuri , please donā€™t get confuse . - OK I think everyone on the forum will agree that this is a big fat lie. We all know - this is not true. Please don't pretend to be so ignorant 

What you called all these ? Fighting for HAQ  - 

And here starts the Malini rant again - and you claim others are confused! What a joke.

Malini is a weak person , who pretending to be a sweet person in real is a wicked woman . Mentally ill lady who can kill people for her benefit . A selfish woman who only care for herself . Even her mother she put under the bus by claiming she come to jail because she suspect her mother might have upper hand in Imlie missing case . Not fit to be a professor . - Again, what a confused soul ...... its like talking to a wall! Cannot understand why something basic like 2 + 2 = 4 is so hard for people to understand. Malini's character was made negative so she does all this and to make Imli mahan. And about Aditya dying - oh god - he has been dead or half dead 1000s of times already. 

Watching is by choice , not happy , use your remote and be happy - Be careful before you make such recommendations - trust me no one cares 

If you are happy with Malini and agreeable on her action fighting for HAQ and enjoy being humiliated when the man keeping saying , youā€™re just a friend and could care less about you . I am fine with it , because each and every one have their point of view . Please donā€™t except others to have same opinion with you . I jump you jump kind of things - Thank god I don't keep the same opinions - I am glad I can see things in a scientific and logical manner and don't resort to useless arguments to make my point. 

Lastly my apologies If any of My words or statement in my long essays offended you . - You are right - your essay is way too long. 

A negative mind will interpret the most postive Messages negatively but a POSTIVE mind extracts.the best even from a negative Message - Mufti Menk - IGNOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE 

I have enough quotes from google 

ZUBAIDAH67 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: gopi2929

I accept criticism as i take it , those who care about you want you to improve , I take it in postive manner to improve myself . I use my brain to think rather be emotionlly disturb person - Sorry how you deal with your personal problems is really your lookout.

About the writers being stupid , Its all depends on how you want to deal with it . If I find something stupid ,I will be moving out quietly rather watching and being a busy body reading peopleā€™s view and attacking them. - Of course, people have a choice to watch, not watch - but they also have a choice to speak and express - and this is what lots of people are doing. They find something stupid and they say so - and it's their choice if they continue to watch it or not! And it is also their choice if they keep writing it about it again and again and again and again - as long as they want!! You see - the "attack" copyright is not just with Imli supporters 

We Imlie fan , targeting Malini character from what we see , that are shown to us . About personal attack , I am not sure about that as we are discussing about Malini not Mayuri , please donā€™t get confuse . - OK I think everyone on the forum will agree that this is a big fat lie. We all know - this is not true. Please don't pretend to be so ignorant 

What you called all these ? Fighting for HAQ  - 

And here starts the Malini rant again - and you claim others are confused! What a joke.

Malini is a weak person , who pretending to be a sweet person in real is a wicked woman . Mentally ill lady who can kill people for her benefit . A selfish woman who only care for herself . Even her mother she put under the bus by claiming she come to jail because she suspect her mother might have upper hand in Imlie missing case . Not fit to be a professor . - Again, what a confused soul ...... its like talking to a wall! Cannot understand why something basic like 2 + 2 = 4 is so hard for people to understand. Malini's character was made negative so she does all this and to make Imli mahan. And about Aditya dying - oh god - he has been dead or half dead 1000s of times already. 

Watching is by choice , not happy , use your remote and be happy - Be careful before you make such recommendations - trust me no one cares 

If you are happy with Malini and agreeable on her action fighting for HAQ and enjoy being humiliated when the man keeping saying , youā€™re just a friend and could care less about you . I am fine with it , because each and every one have their point of view . Please donā€™t except others to have same opinion with you . I jump you jump kind of things - Thank god I don't keep the same opinions - I am glad I can see things in a scientific and logical manner and don't resort to useless arguments to make my point. 

Lastly my apologies If any of My words or statement in my long essays offended you . - You are right - your essay is way too long. 

A negative mind will interpret the most postive Messages negatively but a POSTIVE mind extracts.the best even from a negative Message - Mufti Menk - IGNOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE 

I have enough quotes from google 

I couldnā€™t care less , what is your opinion about me .  as I donā€™t want to waste  my time reading your once A upon A time stories . In fact I only see the first sentence and the last . You POV . keep to yourself and my POV i will keep to my self . DO  you  know the meaning of IGNORE ? Watch me If you donā€™t know . 

gopi2929 thumbnail

I couldnā€™t care less , what is your opinion about me .  as I donā€™t want to waste  my time reading your once A upon A time stories . In fact I only see the first sentence and the last . You POV . keep to yourself and my POV i will keep to my self . DO  you  know the meaning of IGNORE ? Watch me If you donā€™t know . 

If you didn't care enough you would have ignored 

The fact you are telling me shows your insecurities...I know truth is bitter and some people just cant handle it

And I will express my POV as and when I like..you cannot ask me to keep it to myself 

Edited by gopi2929 - 2 years ago