Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bonnefille007 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Even though Ananya didn’t put it across very well in Masand’s roundtable, it is not seeing your father fail and mocked in front of a thousand eyes. Most of us don’t see our parents being humiliated by their bosses and are mostly shielded from witnessing the lows of their work life, but she saw her father fail while her peers’ fathers excelled. It can lead to a lot of insecurities. She could have been ashamed of her father but she is not. Chunkey may be well connected and may have family money to live off comfortably, but experiencing personal failure can drive many to depression, and worse, suicide. 

IMO, Siddhant and Ananya make an attractive pair. And Adarsh is mindblowingly brilliant. Excited for a film after a long time. 

Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Ennuyi

Male actors are so fugly. Pass.

Tho ananya kaunsi hoor pari hai😆

PardesiBabu thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Ananya was better than Tara in SOTY2 

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Is ananya the only young girl? They need to start casting brand new talented beauty queens to opposite Sid. The way she talks is annoying, I have seen 1 movie of her because of the other leads in the movie. She should do movies with actors I don’t care about like rs or rk or other actors I don’t watch their movies 

Thatgirl16 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

This whole thread is a fun ride😆

Lulzbolly thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Movie is based on covid19/lockdown.

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

but why is the movie releasing 2023? that is a long time from now

JeanieBeanie thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Siddhant isn't exactly a nobody.....I had read somewhere that his Dad is a CA and takes care of the accounts of some of the biggest stars of BW....that doesn't mean that he is not deserving of his success...his hard work is what is paving his way....but initially he did have his contacts in BW...so I didn't like his snickering that jahan inke sapne shuru hote hain...wahan humare khatm hote hain....faaltoo mein kuchh bhi....even Ananya can say that she is not the daughter of a superstar or a producer...or someone..

This isn't even true. There's zero evidence that his dad is a CA for anyone in Bollywood besides some random tweet that claimed it, which Siddhant denied. One random tweet isn't gospel truth. Stop spreading lies.

His story makes complete sense on its own that it's not unfathomable he's getting films through his talent and hard work sans any connections. He auditioned, did ads, and struggled for many years before getting a series, then another series produced by Excel, got noticed dancing by Zoya at that series's success party, and there asked to audition for GB. It was luck that Zoya saw him. Yeah it was a well written character, but Sid's talent and obvious screen presence just about stole the thunder.

I'm not surprised at all that Excel is investing in the guy. They're obviously managing him so he gets other films too. Besides, there's a serious, serious lack of good looking talented new-gen actors who can pair up with a wide range of actresses (Deepika, Ananya, Katrina, etc). He ticks off a lot of boxes. I can see why producers are casting him.

Sometimes some people do make it on their own by sheer hard work, talent, and luck.