Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Minionite

@ Bold: It's a real struggle yaar. Everyone was invited to KWK. How come he never was? She grew up being mocked about that by her peers. It's a real struggle.

@ Red bold: Take that back. You take that back! đŸ˜Ą Siddhant pe only my friend has rights. đŸ¤Ł

I just hope Karan invite Iron man to the KWK now... ananya proved with her talent that her entire clan deserves to be on the show

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Let's just address the elephant in the room.

Siddhant Chaturvedi's dig at Ananya Panday becomes internet's favourite meme

Producers ne kaha - inhe dono ke ek movie main dalo taki no one can accuse us of nepotism. đŸ¤Ł And, of course, with 2 great actors, ek thik thak actress ka kam chup jayega and then we can claim that audience loves Ananya if movie does well warna we can accuse Siddhant and Adarsh for failure.

Waise the song is really nice.

@bold, now you take this back! Princess Ananya ki tauheen😳 She is a great actress plus super pretty and super hawt☺️ (global warming ki reason apni Anu baby ha) 

VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

I find this song somewhere btw nice and depressing!! 

Btw what's the origin of this song?

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

I just hope Karan invite Iron man to the KWK now... ananya proved with her talent that her entire clan deserves to be on the show

@ Bold: Please don't remind me of this. RDJ ki aisi tauheen maine aaj tak nahi dekhi hai. I had to wash my eyes and mind after seeing that. đŸ¤”

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: VintageWine

I find this song somewhere btw nice and depressing!! 

Btw what's the origin of this song?

The song is from 2016 film Baar Baar Dekho

VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

The song is from 2016 film Baar Baar Dekho

Haan Kat! 

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Let's just address the elephant in the room.

Siddhant Chaturvedi's dig at Ananya Panday becomes internet's favourite meme

Producers ne kaha - inhe dono ke ek movie main dalo taki no one can accuse us of nepotism. đŸ¤Ł And, of course, with 2 great actors, ek thik thak actress ka kam chup jayega and then we can claim that audience loves Ananya if movie does well warna we can accuse Siddhant and Adarsh for failure.

Waise the song is really nice.

But Sidhant is the Excel’s blue eyed boy isn’t it? They literally picked him up from nowhere and put him in the Bollywood scene by giving him such a good role in Gully Boy? 

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: cutejodikangal

But Sidhant is the Excel’s blue eyed boy isn’t it? They literally picked him up from nowhere and put him in the Bollywood scene by giving him such a good role in Gully Boy? 

Yeah but the moment I saw Siddhant and Ananya in the title, this was my first thought. Please don't tell me you didn't think of this savage moment. đŸ¤Ł

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: cutejodikangal

Siddhant isn't exactly a nobody.....I had read somewhere that his Dad is a CA and takes care of the accounts of some of the biggest stars of BW....that doesn't mean that he is not deserving of his success...his hard work is what is paving his way....but initially he did have his contacts in BW...so I didn't like his snickering that jahan inke sapne shuru hote hain...wahan humare khatm hote hain....faaltoo mein kuchh bhi....even Ananya can say that she is not the daughter of a superstar or a producer...or someone..