Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Siddhant isn't exactly a nobody.....I had read somewhere that his Dad is a CA and takes care of the accounts of some of the biggest stars of BW....that doesn't mean that he is not deserving of his success...his hard work is what is paving his way....but initially he did have his contacts in BW...so I didn't like his snickering that jahan inke sapne shuru hote hain...wahan humare khatm hote hain....faaltoo mein kuchh bhi....even Ananya can say that she is not the daughter of a superstar or a producer...or someone..

I don’t know the A of Ananya and other than that round table thing where it happened I didn’t even watch any program/movie of hers. Truth be told though, I too did feel bad for how it turned out to be a meme and all. But I doubt Sidhant meant it the way these people have made it out to be, I bet even he must be cringing at the way it was blown out of proportions especially now that he is doing back to back projects with her. 😕

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Siddhant isn't exactly a nobody.....I had read somewhere that his Dad is a CA and takes care of the accounts of some of the biggest stars of BW....that doesn't mean that he is not deserving of his success...his hard work is what is paving his way....but initially he did have his contacts in BW...so I didn't like his snickering that jahan inke sapne shuru hote hain...wahan humare khatm hote hain....faaltoo mein kuchh bhi....even Ananya can say that she is not the daughter of a superstar or a producer...or someone..

Tbh I felt siddhant had a connection somewhere, coz for him to be getting multiple films after just starring in gullyboy was quite confusing, I'm not saying he isnt talented and doesn't deserve to get films, but he already has 5 movies lined up with the biggest production houses and biggest actors, and that too after a supporting role in gullyboy, that doesnt happen for just anyone, he seems to have a close connection to ritesh sidhwani 

Edited by zara321 - 2 years ago
Ennuyi thumbnail

Male actors are so fugly. Pass.

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail

TFS.

Song looked familiar lol. I felt it was a theek-thaak promo, not much exciting wala vibe but more so, in the zone of theek-thaak promo. 

nonam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

ananya has a too long and skinny face

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Myrah_2020

TFS.

Song looked familiar lol. I felt it was a theek-thaak promo, not much exciting wala vibe but more so, in the zone of theek-thaak promo. 

This song is of the movie Baar Baar Dekho.

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: cutejodikangal

I don’t know the A of Ananya and other than that round table thing where it happened I didn’t even watch any program/movie of hers. Truth be told though, I too did feel bad for how it turned out to be a meme and all. But I doubt Sidhant meant it the way these people have made it out to be, I bet even he must be cringing at the way it was blown out of proportions especially now that he is doing back to back projects with her. 😕

Funny thing is he already knew that he and Ananya will be doing these movies, he was mostly hanging out with her during those times😆.

Ananya was already a meme material though, remember her talent in Kapil show😆

DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Inki shakalon ke hisaab se toh title 3idiots kar dena chahiye.

Softness thumbnail

Originally posted by: zara321

he seems to have a close connection to ritesh sidhwani 

Even I feel they are a couple 

Mahisa_22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Softness

Even I feel they are a couple 

Siddhanth is gay?