Posted: 2 days ago

Too dramatic … Pallavi will not take RR money smiley5

She is still there at RR house and working smiley5

Let’s see how it goes .

Not BTS today dhamaka promo they gave us smiley36

Edited by S-I-A - 2 days ago
Originally posted by Couch.Potato

I personally feel, Raghav is not going to be mentally unstable if we consider first half of promo, they’re together yet apart because of their difference of opinion on ways of earning money. No way Pallavi will prioritise anything else  over mentally ill Raghav.

The latter half probably just  symbolises their inner state of mind. 

Exactly what I’m saying 

see pallavi isn’t wrong here either, I mean she doesn’t agree with the way raghav earns his money and that’s okay 

it’s a valid point

Raghav isn’t saying she married him for his money but he’s basically acting like he was good in her eyes BECAUSE he has money 

I love that they’re showing this because Raghav has always been proud of his wealth, and while that is good it really does clash with pallavi’s personality 

we finally get to see them fight their differences out

that mentally unstable things is just to show the tension between raghvi, they love each other and long for one another 

but maybe pallavi is too hurt or keeps remembering raghav’s words 

Originally posted by DivyaaaV

Exactly what I’m saying 

see pallavi isn’t wrong here either, I mean she doesn’t agree with the way raghav earns his money and that’s okay 

it’s a valid point

Raghav isn’t saying she married him for his money but he’s basically acting like he was good in her eyes BECAUSE he has money 

I love that they’re showing this because Raghav has always been proud of his wealth, and while that is good it really does clash with pallavi’s personality 

we finally get to see them fight their differences out

that mentally unstable things is just to show the tension between raghvi, they love each other and long for one another 

but maybe pallavi is too hurt or keeps remembering raghav’s words 

Yaar what I feel is.. after hearing All this pallu decides to leave rr .. but I don't want her to live in d house... It must have affected her ego and to be honest she didn't have any job of her own.. her own money too...  It must have affected rr mentally.. couldn't bare the separation !!???? Or what if Raghav lost everything .. ??? 

Originally posted by manisha.8148

Girls.....breath in........ Breath out

I am okay 😂😂

Extremely excited though 😂😂

Originally posted by unicornwriter

I am okay 😂😂

same here. I was like ab aaega  mza. Subh thoda panic tha but that was momentary. Abhi i watched it multiple times and actually enjoyed it. Excited to see how saishi will perform in this track. 

Originally posted by unicornwriter

I am okay 😂😂

Pahad khodne k baad chuha bhi na nikalnasmiley37

Originally posted by manisha.8148

Pahad khodne k baad chuha bhi na nikalnasmiley37

Tabhi i didn't even try

But I don't see sense in Raghav losing his mental stability. If trust is broken then shouldn't pallavi be losing her mind gone crazy. She left all n fought all for this man and got in return blame n trust broken by the love of her life. I think this will look more sensible. With today's precap n supposed break of trust then pallavi should go crazy not Raghav. 

Anyways promo did not make much sense to me and seeing it again n again I have gone crazy smiley37 koi mujhe sambhalo dimag chakragaya iss promo dekhkke. 

Mehndi Hai Rachne Waali