Full promo is here - hd quality official uploaded - Page 7

Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by Rrc13

Ok after seeing the whole promo...I feel she has not left him...dat is y after work she returns home...they don't hv money can see dat...will hv 2 see wat happs...plus obviously raghav not being well...only thg 2 see is why is she away from him...

Yes, she hasn't left him. She's working hard to own her living. She might be self sufficient after Raghav's comment. But the reason for his state might be that she's made him clean his records against his wish, maybe, which might have financially affected, if at all.

Glad they aren't showing pallavi leave him for such differences. 

Track looks promising , hoping for better execution. 

They mustn’t give Sunki much screenspace now after promoting RaghVi centric promo and promising us RaghVi centric track.

In Mandaar track , Mandaar and rest villains got maximum screen space and Raghvi hardly had meaningful conversations after Marathi dinner night , hoping that writers learnt lesson and won’t do repeat same thing in this track too.

I personally feel, Raghav is not going to be mentally unstable if we consider first half of promo, they’re together yet apart because of their difference of opinion on ways of earning money. No way Pallavi will prioritise anything else  over mentally ill Raghav.

The latter half probably just  symbolises their inner state of mind. 

Too dramatic … Pallavi will not take RR money 😕

She is still there at RR house and working 😕

Let’s see how it goes .

Not BTS today dhamaka promo they gave us 😆

Edited by S-I-A - 2 years ago
Originally posted by Couch.Potato

I personally feel, Raghav is not going to be mentally unstable if we consider first half of promo, they’re together yet apart because of their difference of opinion on ways of earning money. No way Pallavi will prioritise anything else  over mentally ill Raghav.

The latter half probably just  symbolises their inner state of mind. 

Exactly what I’m saying 

see pallavi isn’t wrong here either, I mean she doesn’t agree with the way raghav earns his money and that’s okay 

it’s a valid point

Raghav isn’t saying she married him for his money but he’s basically acting like he was good in her eyes BECAUSE he has money 

I love that they’re showing this because Raghav has always been proud of his wealth, and while that is good it really does clash with pallavi’s personality 

we finally get to see them fight their differences out

that mentally unstable things is just to show the tension between raghvi, they love each other and long for one another 

but maybe pallavi is too hurt or keeps remembering raghav’s words 

Originally posted by DivyaaaV

Exactly what I’m saying 

see pallavi isn’t wrong here either, I mean she doesn’t agree with the way raghav earns his money and that’s okay 

it’s a valid point

Raghav isn’t saying she married him for his money but he’s basically acting like he was good in her eyes BECAUSE he has money 

I love that they’re showing this because Raghav has always been proud of his wealth, and while that is good it really does clash with pallavi’s personality 

we finally get to see them fight their differences out

that mentally unstable things is just to show the tension between raghvi, they love each other and long for one another 

but maybe pallavi is too hurt or keeps remembering raghav’s words 

Yaar what I feel is.. after hearing All this pallu decides to leave rr .. but I don't want her to live in d house... It must have affected her ego and to be honest she didn't have any job of her own.. her own money too...  It must have affected rr mentally.. couldn't bare the separation !!???? Or what if Raghav lost everything .. ??? 

Originally posted by manisha.8148

Girls.....breath in........ Breath out

I am okay 😂😂

Extremely excited though 😂😂

Originally posted by unicornwriter

I am okay 😂😂

same here. I was like ab aaega  mza. Subh thoda panic tha but that was momentary. Abhi i watched it multiple times and actually enjoyed it. Excited to see how saishi will perform in this track. 

Originally posted by unicornwriter

I am okay 😂😂

Pahad khodne k baad chuha bhi na nikalna🤣

Originally posted by manisha.8148

Pahad khodne k baad chuha bhi na nikalna🤣

Tabhi i didn't even try