Originally posted by jakkula.sirisha

Pallavi ghatiya job kyu kar rahi hai dse ka kya huwa

She cant go to DSE 

Sanki will not allow

And it is at the premises owned by Raghav Rao

I want Pallavi to take up the job of head cook at Pooswami ashram 

Posted: 2 days ago

Originally posted by SruthySudeep

smiley37 .. really yaar.. promo ka second half se kitni saari theories bana di but yaaha toh baat hi kuch aur h smiley37

Yahi to sikku ka tadka haismiley37

I thought ki pallvi rr ka business janti hai aur usse benefit of doubt de rhi hai remeber wo baat baat pr kahti hai ki uski shop mein ek staff ne cheating ki thi to usne xtra trust dikhaya same baat wo yahan rr pr apply kr rhi hai wo rr pr xtra trust dikha rhi hai jisse wo sahi raste pr aa jaaye...baki upto cvs

I have not watched the promo but read Raghav is saying Pallu is after his money

Ladke ko Hindi aata aata

I think he meant till you thought my money was good I was good now you think my money is blood money I'm not good in your eyes

So it was about mera Paisa kaisa hai not main kaisa hai 

Originally posted by Kavita99

Yupp mereko b pehle jesa interest ni rha but agr yebtrack acche se execute kre bhut  potential h

lets see maine to date night k bad se ni dekha…abhi to I have jumped to PS… Shiva-Raavi ki love-hate chemistry… toxic to h but interesting b h…That show has completed 200 episodes but abhi tk to inko love realization hi ni hua h… divorce hone wala h infact…ff mode me not a bad watch..

Girls.....breath in........ Breath out

Originally posted by Rrc13

Ok after seeing the whole promo...I feel she has not left him...dat is y after work she returns home...they don't hv money can see dat...will hv 2 see wat happs...plus obviously raghav not being well...only thg 2 see is why is she away from him...

Yes, she hasn't left him. She's working hard to own her living. She might be self sufficient after Raghav's comment. But the reason for his state might be that she's made him clean his records against his wish, maybe, which might have financially affected, if at all.

Glad they aren't showing pallavi leave him for such differences. 

Track looks promising , hoping for better execution. 

They mustn’t give Sunki much screenspace now after promoting RaghVi centric promo and promising us RaghVi centric track.

In Mandaar track , Mandaar and rest villains got maximum screen space and Raghvi hardly had meaningful conversations after Marathi dinner night , hoping that writers learnt lesson and won’t do repeat same thing in this track too.

I personally feel, Raghav is not going to be mentally unstable if we consider first half of promo, they’re together yet apart because of their difference of opinion on ways of earning money. No way Pallavi will prioritise anything else  over mentally ill Raghav.

The latter half probably just  symbolises their inner state of mind. 

Mehndi Hai Rachne Waali