Full promo is here - hd quality official uploaded - Page 5

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 2 days ago

Originally posted by Chahat_A_Doshi


Can't the makers turn this in paison ka ghamand todoongi and kaaton ki bediyaan 


So Pallu will do 9-5 job haq halal ki kamai 

Entry some good boss or bad boss

Girl ignore our boy 

I wanted them to stay together but alag alag during paison ka ghamand and kaaton ki bediyaan

Wait for it till girl falls into trouble and yehi Don to the rescue hoga 


In the real world nobody is satyavaadi harishchandra 

Pallu to expect satyavaadi harishchandra husband then she should even know what happened in that story  


Kya re insted of RaghVi SunKi ka kya lets hain we get this

Sickand torturing us during Ganeshotsav paap lagega

I like the idea of Pallu working ! So much potential . 

But after  how they handled Madaars track , I am going to keep my expectations low smiley19

Posted: 2 days ago

RR ki biwi esi ghatiya nokri🤔matlab kesi. konsi jagah pals working. 

Edited by Kavita99 - 2 days ago
Posted: 2 days ago
Originally posted by Neha054


I like the idea of Pallu working ! So much potential . 

But after  how they handled Madaars track , I am going to keep my expectations low smiley19

Let's see who is the satyavaadi who gives a job to Pallavi and goes against Don of Hyderabad 

If she's back at DSE then no like what Nikhil have her job

Wait isn't the premises bought by Raghav with his blood money she shouldn't rent the premises move DSE somewhere else 


Expectations bhool bhool

Pallavi will land in trouble

Raghav will resuce 

Raghav will say sorry

Baat khatam she's back to being PRR wearing designer sarees and jewlery 

Why because pappa will be bigger paapi than Pati I want this 

Posted: 2 days ago
Originally posted by Chahat_A_Doshi


Let's see who is the satyavaadi who gives a job to Pallavi and goes against Don of Hyderabad 

If she's back at DSE then no like what Nikhil have her job

Wait isn't the premises bought by Raghav with his blood money she shouldn't rent the premises move DSE somewhere else 


Expectations bhool bhool

Pallavi will land in trouble

Raghav will resuce 

Raghav will say sorry

Baat khatam she's back to being PRR wearing designer sarees and jewlery 

Why because pappa will be bigger paapi than Pati I want this 

Lol 

As long as Papa isn't Krishna Rao, I am fine with it . smiley37

Posted: 2 days ago
Originally posted by Kavita99


RR ki biwi esi ghatiya nokri🤔matlab kesi. konsi jagah pals working. 

I want to see who gives her a job and what job she takes on

Aap Raghav Rao ki wife hain aapko job ki kya zaroorat hai 

Designer asst she can't get job lace toh anyone can stitch 


There is no chhota bada work for me 

Arre enter some honest man with a bacchi Pallavi the girls governess

Girl wants mummy

Man proposes

Then pata chala married hai

Raghav goesninsane because of this

Agar tum na hote ka version 


I don't want to criticize Pallu but she needs to live in the real world and it is not all honest 

Posted: 2 days ago
Originally posted by Neha054


Lol 

As long as Papa isn't Krishna Rao, I am fine with it . smiley37

Excuse me Raghav also needs a chance to be gussa with Pallavi 

She doesn't like his blood money

Tees baap toh poora ka poora khooni hai 

Then Pallavi on mission Man so Raghav

Inki life aise hi nikal jaayegi 

Posted: 2 days ago

Pallavi will continue to live in RR mansion or is she moving out? 


RR mansion paap kinkamai se bana hai Pallu chhod de ghar Wo MS bhi paap ki kamai se khareeda hua hai nikaal de 

Posted: 2 days ago

Originally posted by d.padmini


But then why did he turn mad..if he is the one who has pushed pallavi  away for what ever xyz reason, may be to protect her by using such harsh words...then why did he turn mad...

I feel it’s just a foreshadowing that both will clash over his underhand dealings and she might leave him which might take a toll on his health both mentally & physically…


Mehndi Hai Rachne Waali 


Related Topics

doc-text Topics pencil Author stackexchange Replies eye Views clock Last Post Reply
New promo Kya dekhayenge yeh log in new promo

pencil anokhi12   stackexchange 72   eye 3353

anokhi12 72 3353 2 months ago Me000w
Shivangi Khedkar {Pallavi} AT #41 | Soul Full Of Sunshine

pencil aye-masakalii   stackexchange 1208   eye 12407

aye-masakalii 1208 12407 a month ago Vibrant_Ana
^^MHRW GOTW#3 “TELL ME SOMETHING”^^

pencil CarpediemRose   stackexchange 61   eye 1080

CarpediemRose 61 1080 1 months ago missFiesty_69
Snehal's funny qts full video🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

pencil samarp2   stackexchange 14   eye 771

samarp2 14 771 1 months ago -RoadsideRomeo-
Can we trend for stop showing dumb pallavi or something

pencil Dhwani84   stackexchange 0   eye 168

Dhwani84 0 168 1 months ago Dhwani84

Topic Info

26 Participants 74 Replies 3659Views

Topic started by Kavita99

Last replied by Nonpareil

loader
loader
up-open TOP