Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TEOL thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

From a UK English British non Indian point of view I looked up my favourite shows and then started going nuclear Aspergers meltdown talk about how it was so bad that Utsav censors to Universal Certificate standards on the channel at 9pm to 5am at night when they should put the unrated version on that time that's on Sky Catchup 4 days late on 7 shows only as it's uncensored or studio only censored lite on the family dramas and not butchered by the channel in those copies. 😁

I also rambled on a tangent how the catch-up show be same minute as the channel or even better Website Hotstar and should be the full library of the channel not an elite 7 because uncensored is a different show and how 4 days is not embracing modern times of everyone wanting to download on their Sky Catchup section as it's uncut and also streaming is meant to be the future what's the future in an elite 7 uncut non U censored upgrade 4 days later after you watched the cut n dry or hack n slash in case of Of Lord touch my own face sarcasm cut which I called hack n slash worse than a cut n dry?

I was a lockdown convert to watching Utsav. 

In the early 90s I dabbled into German which had all my favourite old English shows with German talking and exclusive extra WCW Wrestling not on the UK Channels as well as good music shows on the French and Italian then Indian took over on digital I got so annoyed and never watched stupidly in years.

My sister during lockdown downloaded a Ghum Hei Keiskey on Utsav Sky Catchup by chance I watched it with her and enjoyed it that brought me back to international TV after my loss of what I thought was the best of it.

We then watched Imlie from Malini's wedding, Shaddi Muberak, Saaith 2 Gaina's wedding, Ladlli Main, Nazron and Savannahn India on channels, Mann Ki and many other shows.

And unlike my old German, Italian and French channels this I know where I'm at whilst watching as there is a form of English on Utsav those channels were so old before they died in my country no subtitles were put into place.

WCW Wrestling at least was mostly English with German yakking and the Music shows was almost all English bands singing in English in that country.

Edited by TEOL - 2 years ago
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I Found India 11 Years Ago.

I Was Searching For Indian Tv Show Forum. I Came Here And Never Left.

I Talked To So Much People Here And Have So Many Friends.

foreverlazy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Prize Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail + 9

I think I found IF back in maybe 2012? I just know that I was looking for fanfiction on Taani and Rey from Dil Dosti Dance and fanfiction.net was useless so basically a google search brought me here.

MochaQueen thumbnail

not bad

old id kya thi?

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: evilxbalaa

not bad

old id kya thi?

Maroonporsche 😆

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Oh man, my aunt is a big Ronit Roy fan and loved his cameo in 

Kasamh Se. While she was visiting she asked me to check and see 

if there was any update on him. I google and there was IF article about Ronit new show on a channel I never heard of Imagine, called Bandini leading me to this site. I didn't even know there was such a forum where you can interact with others in discussion about the show and actors. Since I love talking I joined and never told my aunt about the forum 🤣

There were so toxic forums with fans wars but all and all I've made some great friends on IF and the rest is history 

mesravz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

My sis created  account on IF because she married and came here. So she was bored and unlimited internet 🤣

She got addicted to Indian shows to pass her time. I am not sure exactly how she found IF, I remember she said one friend mentioned about it. After I married and came here, she shifted to India and I used to complain about my boredom. She asked me to create account and have fun, but how lazy I am she knows. Then  she asked me to use her account because  her life became toooooo busy after shifting back to India 🤣, so she doesn’t need IF any more . I am too lazy to post or make friends, but my blood used to boil  because of some stupid shows. Then I used to come and vent out here. In that situation got couple of warnings in past🤣🤣. In pandemic  I started watching  IMMJ2  after a long sanyas on desi shows, when I posted in EDT angel Darshi welcomed with her open arms, from that day started making friends and enjoying here. Otherwise IF  is a vent out window for me 😆. After meeting all these crazies in IMMJ2 rest is history 🤣

Edited by mesravz - 2 years ago
mesravz thumbnail

I can’t tag people😤😤😤 please check above 

mesravz thumbnail

….

mesravz thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Oh man, my aunt is a big Ronit Roy fan and loved his cameo in 

Kasamh Se. While she was visiting she asked me to check and see 

if there was any update on him. I google and there was IF article about Ronit new show on a channel I never heard of Imagine, called Bandini leading me to this site. I didn't even know there was such a forum where you can interact with others in discussion about the show and actors. Since I love talking I joined and never told my aunt about the forum 🤣

There were so toxic forums with fans wars but all and all I've made some great friends on IF and the rest is history 

See mine above