Posted: 2 days ago

Originally posted by Guneet80

Shaleen used to be my crush back then smiley36

And now he's back as an army officer and so is my crush on him smiley37

I used to watch that show smiley36 till Riya was killed off. smiley36 after that the show was fine but I didn't have time smiley36 Shaalien as he calls himself, is sweet smiley14 I always liked him. 

Originally posted by TMKOC_MY

Arshi was so damn funny. I remeber her jhadu scene smiley36

Yes she was probably the first contestant whom I hated as a person(in season 14 at a point I hated her like anything but later it reduced and once again felt a bit bad about her evictionsmiley36) but loved her entertainmentsmiley37. But unfortunately in bb14 she was not that entertainingsmiley44

Edited by Biggboss15 - 2 days ago

I missed a few episodes of my then fav serial jodha akbar due to my exam.

While reading written update i found  IF.

Then slowly I started reading Fan fictions .

Some were members only..

So I registered an account on this site.

Originally posted by TMKOC_MY

They were not that bad just had different opinion. I think I can still watch that season again. 

Same here that season was a blockbustersmiley40smiley40. Just I was disappointed with hiten's evictionsmiley18(I even hated sallu's partiality but uski adat ho gayi thismiley36)

Originally posted by KaranSG_01

I used to read fanfictions on Armaan Ridhima from Dill Mill Gayye. At first it was on some other site but some members used to post their work here as well. That's how I was directed towards India Forums.

Me too, I became an 'official member' only so I could access some ffs. There were so many great AR ffs back then,  TWOS was/is my all time fav. 

I followed some Bollywood blogs. One of them was DontCallItBollywood run by an Amreekan lady. She recommended this place and I started lurking. It was Kangana that made me create an account and jump into the akhada.

The irony is I chanced upon the blog in question because I loved her feminist tinged review of Queen.

Edited by tapori - 2 days ago

This thread blew up like anything and surely has reminded people of the good nostalgic days. I love IF as even after being strangers we have some connections with these peoples

Was absolutely crazy to read more about Bidaai …browsing for it made me land in IF. 🤩…Since then no looking back… IF is my second home and atleast once in a day I have to peep in here, else din poora nahi hota…🙇🏻‍♀️

Bidaai forum made me a fangirl and just few years later Bigg boss forum made me bash the very same actor of the series😝IF ke ajab  dastaans…and it’s ghajab members makes me hooked and booked to it to date. 🧡

Edited by allizzwell - 2 days ago