Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DushtKanya thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by: TMKOC_MY

IPKKND has a different cult following everywhere. That show dethroned Balika Vadhu from 8pm slot

Yes I know, I was there since 2011 🥺 My iconic show smiley27 It's been dubbed in like 50 languages across the world and there's been like a few official remakes (Tamil, Turkish) just imagine. I remember I-F being on its peak level of crazy when it was on-air. It took the show one week to steal the #1 position and it remained there without exception until it ended. I remember everyone going to the TV show ranking thread and res'sing all 8 posts to post IPKKND pictures and gifs smiley36 Same for the celeb ranking.

Lipstickqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Oh man, my aunt is a big Ronit Roy fan and loved his cameo in 

Kasamh Se. While she was visiting she asked me to check and see 

if there was any update on him. I google and there was IF article about Ronit new show on a channel I never heard of Imagine, called Bandini leading me to this site. I didn't even know there was such a forum where you can interact with others in discussion about the show and actors. Since I love talking I joined and never told my aunt about the forum 🤣

There were so toxic forums with fans wars but all and all I've made some great friends on IF and the rest is history 

So how long ago was this??

I joined when IPKKND was on.  At first I stalked and then slowly posted. I made some friends off that forum and a few of us watched some other shows together but we all disappeared.  Then came the insanity of IMM2; I watched imm1 but never posted and Nia came on and it was over for me. Like done. 😂😂

Lipstickqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

My sis created  account on IF because she married and came here. So she was bored and unlimited internet 🤣

She got addicted to Indian shows to pass her time. I am not sure exactly how she found IF, I remember she said one friend mentioned about it. After I married and came here, she shifted to India and I used to complain about my boredom. She asked me to create account and have fun, but how lazy I am she knows. Then  she asked me to use her account because  her life became toooooo busy after shifting back to India 🤣, so she doesn’t need IF any more . I am too lazy to post or make friends, but my blood used to boil  because of some stupid shows. Then I used to come and vent out here. In that situation got couple of warnings in past🤣🤣. In pandemic  I started watching  IMMJ2  after a long sanyas on desi shows, when I posted in EDT angel Darshi welcomed with her open arms, from that day started making friends and enjoying here. Otherwise IF  is a vent out window for me 😆. After meeting all these crazies in IMMJ2 rest is history 🤣

[/QUO

Who are you calling crazy? 😂 for some reason I thought Rani and I met you at the same time; apart from Darshi. 

mesravz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Lipstickqueen

My sis created  account on IF because she married and came here. So she was bored and unlimited internet 🤣

She got addicted to Indian shows to pass her time. I am not sure exactly how she found IF, I remember she said one friend mentioned about it. After I married and came here, she shifted to India and I used to complain about my boredom. She asked me to create account and have fun, but how lazy I am she knows. Then  she asked me to use her account because  her life became toooooo busy after shifting back to India 🤣, so she doesn’t need IF any more . I am too lazy to post or make friends, but my blood used to boil  because of some stupid shows. Then I used to come and vent out here. In that situation got couple of warnings in past🤣🤣. In pandemic  I started watching  IMMJ2  after a long sanyas on desi shows, when I posted in EDT angel Darshi welcomed with her open arms, from that day started making friends and enjoying here. Otherwise IF  is a vent out window for me 😆. After meeting all these crazies in IMMJ2 rest is history 🤣

[/QUO

Who are you calling crazy? 😂 for some reason I thought Rani and I met you at the same time; apart from Darshi. 

Except you🤣🤣

Yea you both met on same day😆

One is sane other is insane😆 

Edited by mesravz - 2 years ago
Park_rosalyn thumbnail
Okay I am a big fan of Arjun and Draupadi. So I was looking for some fanfictions, when I searched them in Google.. I came across the fanfiction "The fateful evening"( very excellent book). From the start I didn't know how to function IF, but after trying I figured out how to find the next pages 🤣 Back then I didn't log in instead only read it without signing in. Well I didn't know any ships other than Ardi because back then I was very young (now too). But slowly I found a lot about Arshi and Taarey (They seemed very popular), I became very curious and heard about IPKKND. So I searched for them and saw the summary of the show in Wikipedia first ( I am a very picky watcher, if summary interests me then I will go for it 🤭) I liked the summary and found some stories in IF and Wattpad. Gradually I fell in love with them (and Taarey of course) mind you back then I never log in but now I am new here. That's my storyyyy 😍😍
dat_INFJ thumbnail

I was also here for some juicy fanfictions...🤪 I was a  fan of KKB, and I LOVED reading AbhiGya ffs. Then came Guddan and I started getting obsessed with AkshAn. There was a members only ff and I wanted to read that so bad that I joined IF after stalking for 3 months. And then I started writing too~😆 Unfortunately, I lost interest in Guddan after their leap and I actually stopped everything. Now, I'm into PS and am reading and writing about ShiVi.🤣

its-alexandrite thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

nice topic 👍🏼

that was D3.

i was searching something about D3, and found IF😃

zooni.blue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Missed an episode of Miley jab hum tum.. Wanted written update.. N found this site n haven't left

Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: TMKOC_MY

Show me some threads then😆

Search for previous thread from this 14th thread i found

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4098517

priya185 thumbnail

Someone from youtube recommended I come here to find graphics