Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

I followed some Bollywood blogs. One of them was DontCallItBollywood run by an Amreekan lady. She recommended this place and I started lurking. It was Kangana that made me create an account and jump into the akhada.

The irony is I chanced upon the blog in question because I loved her feminist tinged review of Queen.

Edited by tapori - 2 years ago
TMKOC_MY thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

This thread blew up like anything and surely has reminded people of the good nostalgic days. I love IF as even after being strangers we have some connections with these peoples

allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Was absolutely crazy to read more about Bidaai …browsing for it made me land in IF. 🤩…Since then no looking back… IF is my second home and atleast once in a day I have to peep in here, else din poora nahi hota…🙇🏻‍♀️

Bidaai forum made me a fangirl and just few years later Bigg boss forum made me bash the very same actor of the series😝IF ke ajab  dastaans…and it’s ghajab members makes me hooked and booked to it to date. 🧡

Edited by allizzwell - 2 years ago
Sutapasima thumbnail

My mom Sima introduced me to IF when I would sit by her as she browsed her fav show discussions 

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

I typed into Google Yuvi and Naina (DMG2) and one of my most favourite IF members posts came up on the search. This was in Oct 2009. I used to love the discussion on her threads.

I started to read her daily posts, but the one's that were members only threads and (ff's)  I couldn't access them so made an account.

And rest is history

Maroonporsche thumbnail

9 years will be completely December 28 2021

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

9 years will be completely December 28 2021

Kitni baar ban hue😆

kayulover123 thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I was seeing comments about Udaariyan and found this site.

Tapdance thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 9

About 9 odd years ago I stumbled upon some FF links of the IPKKND forum on Fb. Some of them were just mind-blowing writing. For about a year I used IF and then stopped following IF through my account for 7 odd years. I recently reactivated my account for another show.  ITV is generally not my type of content so my visits and activities have been very limited over the years. But yes, IF is a good source of news and articles compiled for any show one wants to follow on or off.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: evilxbalaa

Kitni baar ban hue😆

2 times 😆