Posted: 2 years ago

Kahiin to Hoga!!

In my school days. I was a big fan of Sujal (Rajeev Khandelwal) and Kashish

I watched a show’s bts on YouTube SBS n I started watching the show. N got addicted to it. N after 2 months they have show a horror promo where ML and all family members dies. I started searching on google about answers n that led me to an IF article about the same..n then I decided to join. N found some amazing people there.Show has gone down the drain afterwards but we had a lot of fun on the forum. I miss my friends with whom I connected on THR forum. 

I got more attached and addicted to IF than to any itv show..😆

Read beautifully written FFs and analysis. I loved it. 
Then I found some amazing bunch of friends on Beyhadh 2 gang.
Then lockdown lead me to IMMJ 2 forum on an old forum friend’s suggestion n I connected to super fun crazy bunch of people.. one was India gang and another is NRI gang.. n we had a blast there.

I joined IF games and found some new friends there.. 

all and all my IF experience is amazing..

With all of these amazing friends we used to troll shows together, 🤣had lots of fun.. cooked some amazing khayali pulavs. I found my passion for writing with motivation and inspiration from all my amazing writer friends..

I am glad that I found IF n that lead me to some amazing friendship for life..❤️❤️

I had found IF long back... But didn't register... At took me almost a year before I signed up..

For me balh s 2 is the reason

Originally posted by dusk2dawn

I watched a show’s bts on YouTube SBS n I started watching the show. N got addicted to it. N after 2 months they have show a horror promo where ML and all family members dies. I started searching on google about answers n that led me to an IF article about the same..n then I decided to join. N found some amazing people there.Show has gone down the drain afterwards but we had a lot of fun on the forum. I miss my friends with whom I connected on THR forum. 

Then lockdown lead me to IMMJ 2 forum on an old forum friend’s suggestion n I connected to super fun crazy bunch of people.. one was India gang and another is NRI gang.. n we had a blast there.

With all of these amazing friends we used to troll shows together, 🤣had lots of fun.. cooked some amazing khayali pulavs. I found my passion for writing with motivation and inspiration from all my amazing writer friends..

I am glad that I found IF n that lead me to some amazing friendship for life..❤️❤️

I don’t know somehow I couldn’t tag everyone..

Originally posted by mesravz

My sis created  account on IF because she married and came here. So she was bored and unlimited internet 🤣

She got addicted to Indian shows to pass her time. I am not sure exactly how she found IF, I remember she said one friend mentioned about it. After I married and came here she shifted to India and I used to complain about my boredom. She asked me to create account and have fun, but how lazy I am she knows she asked me to user her account. Anyways  her life became toooooo busy after shifting back to India 🤣🤣. I am too lazy to post or make friends, when blood boiled because of some shows used to come and vent here. In that case gif couple of warnings in past🤣🤣. In pandemic  I started watching  IMMJ2  after a long sanyas on desi shows, when I posted in EDT angel Darshi welcomed with her open hands, from that day started making friends and enjoying here. Otherwise IF account for me was a punching bag 🤣🤣 after meeting all these crazies in IMMJ2 rest is history 🤣

Baby 🤗

I don’t know why I couldn’t tag anyone here n tag is working on zdmn forum.. 😆🤪

I was looking for Prithvi Raj Chauhan's pictures. That time, I thought it's a confusing website.

Later, for Ramayana, I discovered that it is a forum.

❤️ ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Baby 🤗

I don’t know why I couldn’t tag anyone here n tag is working on zdmn forum.. 😆🤪

Even same with me 

I was searching some news about a serial  while searching news I came across iF

Originally posted by trouble_006

Me too, I became an 'official member' only so I could access some ffs. There were so many great AR ffs back then,  TWOS was/is my all time fav. 

I loved TWOS!! I felt it was more like an extension to the show because the characters were so close tot he characters in the show. I'm still sad that it wasn't completed but I guess the writer had some issue. She did try her best to finish the FF, it went on for some 4-5 years. 

I really loved the ffs by Bheegi as well. She used to later write on Asad-Zoya from Qubool Hai as well. You got me all nostalgic by mentioning TWOS. I think I'm gonna read some of those ffs today 😂

Edited by KaranSG_01 - 2 years ago