Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kayulover123 thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Tvfanatic85

All marriages on ITV that start with hate are interesting to watch 😆. 

I am all in for it for their relationship to grow slowly and gradually into something beautiful

Idk, I'm actually of the view that people should not be forced into marriages like this even on iTV. 

Will be so cool if they show Manushi run away and all this MU happens, but then Meet x Meet growing as individuals and couple then getting married out of love and not compulsion ðŸ˜Š

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sujz

It is wrong, but Ahlawat/Rishi doesn't know about it, he softens to Hooda in like, 20 episodes post marriage and that's when Barsha/Manushi writes a letter to him too, saying the same story and he is enraged. We can't really blame him but yes, it did create issues but then Hooda/Bokul mostly is nonchalant and takes things lightly so it isn't much of a headache. Even in hindi we see, Hooda was very cool about seeing him again and again while he used to get so worked up. She is nonchalant while she affects Ahlawat a lot.

Hooda does Ahlawat a lot even if he doesn't realizes it yet. Also I liked the fact that for the first time it is not opposites attract. I mean Hooda and Ahlawat have almost the same principles in life to be independent and make something on their own unlike shows where you see to different mindset people fighting with each other or every topic. Suddenly they fell in love and the whole friction goes away.

Manushi gets married to Kunal, she comes back but I don't think she ever tries to win Ahlawat back, but she definitely tries to create problems between them. Yeah, so no 2 sisters behind 1 man drama. :)

Thank God with so many stories going around 2 sisters and one man I don't want one more but then you never know the makers might bring in that element in the name of numbers.

Sujz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mango.kulfi

Well, he is bound to have a MU basis how deeply he fell so easily for Manushi assuming Meet's traits in her, but hopefully it will work out too.

The thing is he might have hard feelings for her but there is always a soft corner. They aren't the conventional love-hate couple and most importantly, they communicate. and I hope its the same here. 

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mango.kulfi

Idk, I'm actually of the view that people should not be forced into marriages like this even on iTV. 

Will be so cool if they show Manushi run away and all this MU happens, but then Meet x Meet growing as individuals and couple then getting married out of love and not compulsion ðŸ˜Š

The problem is the thought process in ITV that unless and until the couple is married they cannot ho through some stuff together. Marriage puts a stamp or give them a free cheat to show them spending their time together facing hurdles together and then even doing Romance together. So every time the couple are to be together they start with forced marriage.

Sujz thumbnail

It is wrong, but Ahlawat/Rishi doesn't know about it, he softens to Hooda in like, 20 episodes post marriage and that's when Barsha/Manushi writes a letter to him too, saying the same story and he is enraged. We can't really blame him but yes, it did create issues but then Hooda/Bokul mostly is nonchalant and takes things lightly so it isn't much of a headache. Even in hindi we see, Hooda was very cool about seeing him again and again while he used to get so worked up. She is nonchalant while she affects Ahlawat a lot.

Hooda does Ahlawat a lot even if he doesn't realizes it yet. Also I liked the fact that for the first time it is not opposites attract. I mean Hooda and Ahlawat have almost the same principles in life to be independent and make something on their own unlike shows where you see to different mindset people fighting with each other or every topic. Suddenly they fell in love and the whole friction goes away.

Manushi gets married to Kunal, she comes back but I don't think she ever tries to win Ahlawat back, but she definitely tries to create problems between them. Yeah, so no 2 sisters behind 1 man drama. :)

Thank God with so many stories going around 2 sisters and one man I don't want one more but then you never know the makers might bring in that element in the name of numbers.

Yes Hooda affects Ahlawat a hell lot. In fact, he thinks about her more than he thinks about his moonshine and that's why some of us on twitter jokingly says he should reconsider his marriage decision. 

And yes, Meet and Meet aren't opposites at all. They might have different opinions on things but the opinions ultimately lie on a common ground. They both can be really determined on what they want,  they may fight but their heart is at the right place. They are more of the subtle, ying & yang couple more than intense, opposite attracts kind of tashan couple. They have fights but its not that serious to turn into actual hate. Its very realistic.

And post marriage they have a lot to cover, there is a strong storyline and Manushi-Kunal have their side subplot so they won't really play with it I guess and I hope :)

Edited by Sujz - 2 years ago
Tvfanatic85 thumbnail

I don't know how it will go here, but then SSP doesn't do this angry young man's hate much. In Bong (sorry again) he is displeased but its never that intense hate, they have their fair share of arguments and even after misunderstandings he still turns soft to her pretty fast. Like after 20 episodes post marriage Barsha writes a letter to him with this false story, he is displeased, enraged (Can't blame him) but in another dozen of episodes, he was again soft to Bokul. Its not the cliche hate we are used to seeing. And how SSP is approaching Meet and Meet's progression in a very unconventional way, I think it'd mostly be the same here.

I also think it will be same here. I do have faith in SSP but they are also the PH who can destroy the story in the name of numbers. Their show start out great but somewhere they get so lost that you dont remember what it actually begin with

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail

Yes Hooda affects Ahlawat a hell lot. In fact, he thinks about her more than he thinks about his moonshine and that's why some of us on twitter jokingly says he should reconsider his marriage decision. 

And yes, Meet and Meet aren't opposites at all. They might have different opinions on things but the opinions ultimately lie on a common ground. They both can be really determined on what they want,  they may fight but their heart is at the right place. They are more of the subtle, ying & yang couple more than intense, opposite attracts kind of tashan couple. They have fights but its not that serious to turn into actual hate. Its very realistic.

And post marriage they have a lot to cover, there is a strong storyline and Manushi-Kunal have their side subplot so they won't really play with it I guess and I hope :)

Moonshine..... nice name 🤣

Sujz thumbnail

I also think it will be same here. I do have faith in SSP but they are also the PH who can destroy the story in the name of numbers. Their show start out great but somewhere they get so lost that you dont remember what it actually begin with

Well most SSP shows I have watched were great and maintained itself better than usual itv shows till the end, except some very few ones. BK was a trp topper during its airtime and even Meet is picking up really good with numbers with the given competition, and once marriage happens it will probably grab more numbers. Also the time slot, I think BK's storyline will work, or at least hope so. 

And Manushi is married to Ahlawat's cousin, she can't try to woo Ahlawat anyway and SSP won't go dirty by having a married woman wooing her brother in law. 

Sujz thumbnail

Moonshine..... nice name 🤣

Waise socha jayein toh its a nice analogy. Moonshine is non-existent. The shine on moon comes from the sun, just like how Ahlawat saw Manushi (moon) lip syncing the song actually sung by Meet (the sun). 

kayulover123 thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Atleast she does not want Meet A, that is a relief.