Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: mango.kulfi

In Meet A's family, I am unable to understand why his sister is so bent on showing the bhabhi down. Is that to do with right to property or something? Why does it seem like she might to be to blame on it ~ like she instigated her bro against this bhabhi and she is the reason for his disappearance? 

I think because she blames her for brother disappearance and it that is not clear why the husband left.

kayulover123 thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sujz

Yes and by the time of marriage Ahlawat will be instigated against Meet Hooda, which will complicate their equation after marriage. :)

He seems pretty chill with her right now. What happened? 

Sorry, just curious.

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail

Secretly I am glad the guy is not rich and she might get a taste of her pretence medicine ðŸ¤£

Oh I am waiting for the moment when she finds out that Kunal is not rich and the necklace was actually bought for her by Meet. That would be such a scene 😆

Sujz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Tvfanatic85

That is so wrong and no wonder it will lead to a lot of issues later Between Meet and Meet. Its ok to bring the bong version most of the shows on tv right now are taken from other shows only. In the bong version does Marushi come back and try to win Meet back.

It is wrong, but Ahlawat/Rishi doesn't know about it, he softens to Hooda in like, 20 episodes post marriage and that's when Barsha/Manushi writes a letter to him too, saying the same story and he is enraged. We can't really blame him but yes, it did create issues but then Hooda/Bokul mostly is nonchalant and takes things lightly so it isn't much of a headache. Even in hindi we see, Hooda was very cool about seeing him again and again while he used to get so worked up. She is nonchalant while she affects Ahlawat a lot.

Manushi gets married to Kunal, she comes back but I don't think she ever tries to win Ahlawat back, but she definitely tries to create problems between them. Yeah, so no 2 sisters behind 1 man drama. :)

kayulover123 thumbnail

I think because she blames her for brother disappearance and it that is not clear why the husband left.

Somewhere I am keen to think she might have caused it indirectly and now wants to shift blame or she will be asked to go back to her sasuraal.

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail

smiley3 Looks like Meet is gonna have more hate than love in this marriagesmiley3

All marriages on ITV that start with hate are interesting to watch 😆. I am all in for it for their relationship to grow slowly and gradually into something beautiful

Sujz thumbnail

smiley3 Looks like Meet is gonna have more hate than love in this marriagesmiley3

I don't know how it will go here, but then SSP doesn't do this angry young man's hate much. In Bong (sorry again) he is displeased but its never that intense hate, they have their fair share of arguments and even after misunderstandings he still turns soft to her pretty fast. Like after 20 episodes post marriage Barsha writes a letter to him with this false story, he is displeased, enraged (Can't blame him) but in another dozen of episodes, he was again soft to Bokul. Its not the cliche hate we are used to seeing. And how SSP is approaching Meet and Meet's progression in a very unconventional way, I think it'd mostly be the same here.

kayulover123 thumbnail

Oh I am waiting for the moment when she finds out that Kunal is not rich and the necklace was actually bought for her by Meet. That would be such a scene 😆

Meet was gonna go to their house to deliver the card right, will be awesome if he sees that necklace in her neck and asks her where she got it coz he bought it ðŸ¤£

kayulover123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sujz

It is wrong, but Ahlawat/Rishi doesn't know about it, he softens to Hooda in like, 20 episodes post marriage and that's when Barsha/Manushi writes a letter to him too, saying the same story and he is enraged. We can't really blame him but yes, it did create issues but then Hooda/Bokul mostly is nonchalant and takes things lightly so it isn't much of a headache. Even in hindi we see, Hooda was very cool about seeing him again and again while he used to get so worked up. She is nonchalant while she affects Ahlawat a lot.

Manushi gets married to Kunal, she comes back but I don't think she ever tries to win Ahlawat back, but she definitely tries to create problems between them. Yeah, so no 2 sisters behind 1 man drama. :)

Well, he is bound to have a MU basis how deeply he fell so easily for Manushi assuming Meet's traits in her, but hopefully it will work out too.

Sujz thumbnail

He seems pretty chill with her right now. What happened? 

Sorry, just curious.

Hahaha, don't be sorry. 

SPOILER ALERT

Actually Ahlawat helps Hooda pay the bill at the textile shop when she messes up with some clothes and that day he asks her whether they can be friends and they end up at this friends forever thing. And next day or so, when she was coming to return the money Kunal stole the money I guess I am not sure, and she beats up Kunal as they have a fight, which Ahlawat witnesses, and by the time he rushes to Kunal Hooda leaves, and Kunal instigates him against Meet. Obviously Kunal is his cousin so he'd believe him, and when Hooda meets Ahlawat to return the money, he says a lot of bitter stuff and breaks the friendship between them. 

The next time they meet is on marriage day.