Meet| Episode Discussion Thread #1

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

I would like to request all of you to respect each other's opinions while participating in the discussions. India Forums encourages discourse among it's members to take place in a healthy atmosphere. Please adhere to the IF Code of Conduct at all times. 

There are some general rules to be kept in mind. 

• Please use this thread to discuss the episodes and refrain from chatting here
  • Please refrain from using any harsh, rude or offensive language
  • Please do not bash any actor or character.
  • Please refrain from bashing or engaging in a fight with the fellow members.

Permission given by Chanel Moderator: BilliCat.

Graphics provided by : A_for_Aprita

Edited by Tvfanatic85 - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail

Hello Everyone welcome to the Meet Episode Discussion Thread. Sorry it took me a lot of time to set this up as this is my first time doing this. 

A big thanks to BilliCat for providing the permissions.

So what are we waiting for lets get started.

Edited by Tvfanatic85 - 2 years ago
Tvfanatic85 thumbnail

Todays episode was really good but the precap was even more scary. So Meet won the match which we all knew that she will but now she has gotten into a tiff with Ahlawat's family and that is not going to go down well in the future. 

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail

On top of that there will be Masum di - don't remember her name but she is ready to give more petrol in the fire. Bas mauka chahiye usko

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail

But is Meet's mother really going to not tell them that Meet is her daughter. I mean really I know they are angry but they are bound to find it out someday that she is Marushi's sister. What is the point of hiding?? But lets see what happens.

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail

What was the action that Meet Ahlawat did when Meet was not able to get the batsman out? Does anybody know??

sumaishu thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Tvfanatic85

But is Meet's mother really going to not tell them that Meet is her daughter. I mean really I know they are angry but they are bound to find it out someday that she is Marushi's sister. What is the point of hiding?? But lets see what happens.

Looks like meets mother is good. They share a great bond.  Even i was wondering why to hide to make things complicated. 

sumaishu thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Tvfanatic85

If she wants to tell also that dadi might interrupt and tell something else.  She is really mean towards meet.

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sumaishu

Looks like meets mother is good. They share a great bond.  Even i was wondering why to hide to make things complicated. 

She wanted to say but I think Meet will stop her from saying anything

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sumaishu

If she wants to tell also that dadi might interrupt and tell something else.  She is really mean towards meet.

Dadi is very mean towards Meet. I want to see her reaction when she finds out what Marushi is behind her back.