Posted: 2 years ago

Maa ka dil ban ke kabhi seene se lag jaata hai tu

aur kabhi nanhi se beti ban ke yaad aata hai tu...😭

Such beautiful lyrics....Thanks for reminding us of this song..❤️

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Very poignant.

I am sad that world has not stepped to help Afghans. We see women covered from head to toe and yet no vocal feminists or anybody in general, has cared enough to do anything, say anything. Instead we hear discussion about giving Taliban a chance. Are you freaking kidding me? Pakistan overall has been a huge huge huge letdown. It’s a shame actually. 

Mahisa_22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

Very poignant.

I am sad that world has not stepped to help Afghans. We see women covered from head to toe and yet no vocal feminists or anybody in general, has cared enough to do anything, say anything. Instead we hear discussion about giving Taliban a chance. Are you freaking kidding me? Pakistan overall has been a huge huge huge letdown. It’s a shame actually. 

Speaking for myself, I could not believe what I saw in Facebook in those days. Some Westerners were actively arguing that the Taliban "deserve a chance" and that "having sex-segregated schools were not that bad, afterall we have them in the West too". 

I didn't even know how to respond to the above. 😳

As for Pakistan, well in my opinion, it doesn't deserve to be called a country anymore. It's the Den of The Devil. 

capricornrcks thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CrimeMasterToto

I have not seen them being disrespectful ever

Clueless yes, but never disrespectful. And they genuinely seem to be interested in movies from different places including India. 

And why can someone not poke fun at a respected person or celebrity? Makes no sense to me

Umm. On the top of my head I can recall Ajeeb Dastan and Kuch to log kahenge reactions.Now those songs are pretty special, heart touching and thought provoking. The reaction ranged from sloppy to awful. I agree that celebrities don't deserve to be put on a pedestal. But the songs...they were something else and didn't deserve to be the butt of jokes.

Edited by capricornrcks - 2 years ago
The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Didn’t know such song existed. Such meaningful song 😢 I hope next generations don’t have to flee Afghanistan again. I hope there finally comes peace and Taliban ideology is defeated 🙏 I read and have been hearing Taliban are fighting among themselves. They won’t last long. Last time they could only rule for 5 years. 

The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Mahisa_22

Speaking for myself, I could not believe what I saw in Facebook in those days. Some Westerners were actively arguing that the Taliban "deserve a chance" and that "having sex-segregated schools were not that bad, afterall we have them in the West too". 

I didn't even know how to respond to the above. 😳

As for Pakistan, well in my opinion, it doesn't deserve to be called a country anymore. It's the Den of The Devil. 

I was in Turkey the last few weeks helping my family to get somewhere safe because the refugees situation is not great there. Just landed some hours ago. Being there I felt so sad and angry at westerners for having privileges and rights but still talking like victims and many comparing their situations to Afghan women and one even saying they have it worse than Afghan women. They never talked for Afghan women all this time. But as soon as the abortion law was signed in Texas and that’s when their narcissistic selves made it all about themselves by talking down on struggles women face in Afghanistan saying they have it same or worse. They will bring real oppression and talk about what women face there only if they have to talk about themselves. They are narcissists. It’s all about them. All this time they were supporting Biden and really could care less. 

Edited by The_Best - 2 years ago
Mahisa_22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_Best

I was in Turkey the last few weeks helping my family to get somewhere safe because the refugees situation is not great there. Just landed some hours ago. Being there I felt so sad and angry at westerners for having privileges and rights but still talking like victims and many comparing their situations to Afghan women and one even saying they have it worse than Afghan women. They never talked for Afghan women all this time. But as soon as the abortion law was signed in Texas and that’s when their narcissistic selves made it all about themselves by talking down on struggles women face in Afghanistan saying they have it same or worse. They will bring real oppression and talk about what women face there only if they have to talk about themselves. They are narcissists. It’s all about them. All this time they were supporting Biden and really could care less. 

I don't blame them for supporting Biden, Trump was not something that could be tolerated for long. But yes, they're narcissists. The stereotypical 'white feminists' who believe the whole world to be revolving around themselves. 

Edited by Mahisa_22 - 2 years ago
CrimeMasterToto thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: capricornrcks

Umm. On the top of my head I can recall Ajeeb Dastan and Kuch to log kahenge reactions.Now those songs are pretty special, heart touching and thought provoking. The reaction ranged from sloppy to awful. I agree that celebrities don't deserve to be put on a pedestal. But the songs...they were something else and didn't deserve to be the butt of jokes.

I will watch those and get back to you :) :) 

I can totally see them cracking up on these two songs because of certain elements. Will try to see how offensive they were. Thanks for the tip off

Mahisa_22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: CrimeMasterToto

I will watch those and get back to you :) :) 

I can totally see them cracking up on these two songs because of certain elements. Will try to see how offensive they were. Thanks for the tip off

Who do you like more? Rick or Korbin? 

Mahisa_22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_Best

Didn’t know such song existed. Such meaningful song 😢 I hope next generations don’t have to flee Afghanistan again. I hope there finally comes peace and Taliban ideology is defeated 🙏 I read and have been hearing Taliban are fighting among themselves. They won’t last long. Last time they could only rule for 5 years. 

The Taliban don't even have enough funds, thanks to the IMF and to an extent the US who have frozen the Afghan government's offshore funds and accounts. 

I really, really hope Amrullah and Massoud rise to counter these sewer worms and take them down effectively. The Twitter accounts of the NWF fighters is what give me hope nowadays. 

Edited by Mahisa_22 - 2 years ago