Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TrollikaDevi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: 6-Feet-Apart

She looks so fake pretending to shower love on the kid. Usually she treats other kids rudely but here Miss World had to display her Mother Teresa act for the camera. She recently pushed a little girl from stage during photoshoot because the girl was standing in front of her precious daughter. 

Her obnoxious face expressions and over the top fake giggles have been her friends since 90s.

She is petite and looks pretty short. Smart of her to publish her height as 5 feet 7 inches but she looks 5 feet 5 inches at the max. That is one reason Sushmita Sen beat her in Miss India competition because Miss Universe wants tall contestants with long legs and beautiful figure. 

But I'm more curious about how her skin color changed from dark brown to snow white. What's the secret? What's the secret? Can someone tell us that secret? 

Now I have save myself from Rekha aunty who'll come and scold me for talking about her Aishwarya.

When was she rude to kids ? 

JodhaBai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Gorgeous.  Her mom is there with her and you can see how pretty her mom is too

She looks so fake pretending to shower love on the kid. Usually she treats other kids rudely but here Miss World had to display her Mother Teresa act for the camera. She recently pushed a little girl from stage during photoshoot because the girl was standing in front of her precious daughter. 

Her obnoxious face expressions and over the top fake giggles have been her friends since 90s.

She is petite and looks pretty short. Smart of her to publish her height as 5 feet 7 inches but she looks 5 feet 5 inches at the max. That is one reason Sushmita Sen beat her in Miss India competition because Miss Universe wants tall contestants with long legs and beautiful figure. 

But I'm more curious about how her skin color changed from dark brown to snow white. What's the secret? What's the secret? Can someone tell us that secret? 

Now I have save myself from Rekha aunty who'll come and scold me for talking about her Aishwarya.

@bold: Someone's calling for you here. 

Rekha_ji thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

All Rekha_ji has to say on this matter is: beta, eat ten d1cks.Rekha's Mumbai bungalow sealed after security guard tests positive for  COVID-19

atominis thumbnail

The only thing I dislike about Aishwarya is her laughing unnecessarily everywhere even if it is not required.

Otherwise a graceful and dazzling beauty. Looked heavenly in 90s. 

As Miss World she interacted a lot with kids and visited orphanages as well.

I really admire her mom for being her pillar of support and accompanying her everywhere. It is inspirational to see moms support dreams of their daughters and encourage them to make their own identity. Always loved to see Vrinda Rai accompany Ash everywhere or accept awards on her behalf. Progressive mom.

BaaltiTorDee thumbnail

Originally posted by: atominis

The only thing I dislike about Aishwarya is her laughing unnecessarily everywhere even if it is not required.

Otherwise a graceful and dazzling beauty. Looked heavenly in 90s. 

As Miss World she interacted a lot with kids and visited orphanages as well.

I really admire her mom for being her pillar of support and accompanying her everywhere. It is inspirational to see moms support dreams of their daughters and encourage them to make their own identity. Always loved to see Vrinda Rai accompany Ash everywhere or accept awards on her behalf. Progressive mom.

That's because it's a matriarchal society down South. 

atominis thumbnail

Could be. Because moms of Sridevi and Hema Malini were also super supportive of them and their careers, accompanied them everywhere and handled their contracts, deals in a tough as nails manner. Both Hema and Sridevi used to have their moms accompany them on sets and often said they could not imagine their life or career without their moms.

Hema and Sri are also South Indians.