Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NerdyMukta thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: mishkil88

such serials are good medicine for insomnia ðŸ˜†. 

Yes, it did come to my rescue in that sense. 😆

the_bigger_boss thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Sometimes I feel he promo je kartaat tyannich serial karayla havi. Promoch bhari astaat bagha.

MaddyO thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Just few episodes and already some characters are unbearable. That aatya just hovers around like a makhhi around everyone.  Anytime two people are having a conversation or gets a call she is there like a mashi bhinbhinat asking who has called, who and how long and when they should call, utterly crass mannerless and limpet like character ðŸ˜¡  Preachy controlling and unbearable.

Let’s see the girls aatya’s husband would have dumped her for boy’s aatya who he wanted to marry (why?!) but couldn’t.  

Maybe there is going to be some fun bits but can they pack off the makhhi aatya to some pilgrimage?  She anyway belongs in 18th century ðŸ¤¬ðŸ¤¢ a girl can’t even talk to her would be husband on phone?!!!

The lead girl and boy seem cute hope they get more screen time.  Leena Bhagwat is always good whatever she does, so too Sharad Ponkshe.

Edited by MaddyO - 2 years ago
mishkil88 thumbnail

Anyone watching this...I do watch sometimes.  

Resham thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I discarded off this show at first... But slowly it is catching attention.... Aata bari vatate mala hi maalika... Reminds me of SGP

NerdyMukta thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Watched a couple times. That FL annoys me with her screaming and weird faces she makes. She needs to tone down a bit.

mishkil88 thumbnail

Yes she is  going bit ott. But she is cute , pair is odd as reqd by script. So far there is no villains angle and if it maintains the same level it could be value for money. 

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Resham

I discarded off this show at first... But slowly it is catching attention.... Aata bari vatate mala hi maalika... Reminds me of SGP

Yep. It reminds me so much of SGP. But actress played Suhaana was too good and convincing.

I started watching recently 

It’s for sure picking up

Resham thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Ragini was chirpy and sweet..... This person needs to tone down.... Baki serial aata pakad ghetey.... SGP chi sarkhi aathvan yetey

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Resham

Ragini was chirpy and sweet..... This person needs to tone down.... Baki serial aata pakad ghetey.... SGP chi sarkhi aathvan yetey

ho na. maala pan. SGP che S2 start hote aahe pan Raagini nasnaar.