Kunya Rajachi Tu G Rani serial on star pravah

Utkarsha999 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 months ago

It's official remake of Bengali show ishti kutum 

Kunya Rajachi Ga Tu Rani is a Marathi language serial released on 18 July 2023 on the Star Pravah channel and Disney Plus Hotstar OTT Platform. It’s the story of a journalist Kabir and a simple village girl Gunja. The TV show features Harshad Aktari and Sharvari Jog in the primary role and other supporting actors. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cuq65uiMBht/?igshid=NjIwNzIyMDk2Mg==

https://youtu.be/NaKMJVFX1Mw?si=t0joP_HkY5gCN-4B

Edited by Utkarsha999 - 6 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Utkarsha999 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chinmayi18

hi tuzi Gunja jo kahi bawlat pana karat aste na mala tyach kahi kahi koutuk nahiye 😪

Kabir barobar bolto fuktacha dokyala tap aahe hi agau jhipari smiley37

As nko mhanu yaar mala aavadte Gunja smiley36aani Kabir la pn aavdel

https://youtu.be/D_e4vgZXySE?si=O9NkTpgSCRUPriAn

Edited by Utkarsha999 - 7 months ago
Utkarsha999 thumbnail

Maine abhi abhi aaj ka epi dekha Kabir ne kya mast sunaya mrunmayi ki mom ko smiley20

Woh pagal aurat jab dekho tab sarpotdar family ki insult karti rehti hai unki financial position ke over

And surpringly mrunmayi,uske papa, kabir ki mom us Maya ko kuch nahi bol pate is liye woh jyada sar pe chadh gayi hai smiley7

Aaj kabir ne mast jawab diya use usi ki language mesmiley37

Utkarsha999 thumbnail
Chinmayi18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Utkarsha999

As nko mhanu yaar mala aavadte Gunja smiley36aani Kabir la pn aavdel

https://youtu.be/D_e4vgZXySE?si=O9NkTpgSCRUPriAn

Harshad chi acting aavadte mala disto pn chaansmiley9

DrDhruvrocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: Utkarsha999

First meeting of kabir and Gunja smiley36

They are cutesmiley42

I watched imlie and now im watching this marathi version alsosmiley36

The story is same only imlie show's mistakes are being avoided here

There aditya was ahe heartless,  egoistic, selfish person who blamed innocent imlie for their forceful marriage and said to her that your manhun face reminded me my helpless situation that's why I hate you

Aaditya was in love with malini for 7 years hence he hot married 2nd time without thinking about imlie after enjoying his married life with malini suddenly don't know how this cheap man got attracted to imlie and then start hua dono ka EMAsmiley11

Here, Kabir  is a noble person he says that Gunja is not at fault in whatever happened he really cares for her

Kabira does not love mrunmayi at all and she know this fact he is just doing an arranged marriage for the happiness of his family 

He does not believe in love but in friendship and Gunja has become his best friend now both of them fight a lotsmiley37

DrDhruvrocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chinmayi18

Harshad chi acting aavadte mala disto pn chaansmiley9

Harshad chi sare tuzyach sathi serial khup mast hoti I started liking his acting from that show smiley36

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: DrDhruvrocks

They are cutesmiley42

I watched imlie and now im watching this marathi version alsosmiley36

The story is same only imlie show's mistakes are being avoided here

There aditya was ahe heartless,  egoistic, selfish person who blamed innocent imlie for their forceful marriage and said to her that your manhun face reminded me my helpless situation that's why I hate you

Aaditya was in love with malini for 7 years hence he hot married 2nd time without thinking about imlie after enjoying his married life with malini suddenly don't know how this cheap man got attracted to imlie and then start hua dono ka EMAsmiley11

Here, Kabir  is a noble person he says that Gunja is not at fault in whatever happened he really cares for her

Kabira does not love mrunmayi at all and she know this fact he is just doing an arranged marriage for the happiness of his family 

He does not believe in love but in friendship and Gunja has become his best friend now both of them fight a lotsmiley37

If thats what was shown in Imli then they followed exactly same as Telgu one.

Long back there was a show on colors Marathi. that had same story line exactly like what you explained above and FL was very quiet, calm and introvert.  ML was not heartless or egoistic but in that show also he fell in love with first wife after marrying to his so called urban girlfriend.  FL keeps telling ML that this is wrong and he keep justifying and blackmailing her to not tell their affair to his urban wife.  it was on 7 pm slot.  in show both the wives were half sisters. I do not know about Imli's situation. 

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: DrDhruvrocks

Harshad chi sare tuzyach sathi serial khup mast hoti I started liking his acting from that show smiley36

yes that show was very unique and good

I did watch it 

Chinmayi18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: md410

yes that show was very unique and good

I did watch it 

Hii Arpi smiley31

Ho mi pn pahila hota to show classical singer hubby and boxer wife leads centric hota family drama tasa kami hota comparatively