Thipkyanchi Rangoli On Star Pravah

BhetuPunha thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

New Show on Star Pravah from 4'th October  10 PM - Thipkyanchi Rangoli👍🏼.

Star cast looks good⭐️. I think it is in response to Tujhya Majhya Sansarala ani Kaay Hav😆.

*ing

Sharad Ponkshe ⭐️

Leena Bhagwat⭐️

Mangesh Kadam (thanks to iluvusakshi)

Supriya Pathare.⭐️

Atul Todankar (thanks to Mishkil88 sir) 👍🏼

Sarika Nilatkar (thanks to iluvusakshi) 👍🏼

Dnyanda Ramthirthakar (thanks to The.Lannister) 👍🏼

Chetan Vadnere (thanks to The.Lannister)

Any idea who the other actors are 😒? Please post their names so that it can be added to the cast👍🏼

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-EP_19A1NA

Edited by BhetuPunha - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iluvusakshi thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: BhetuPunha

New Show on Star Pravah from 4'th October  10 PM - Thipkyanchi Rangoli👍🏼.

Star cast looks good⭐️. I think it is in response to Tujhya Majhya Sansarala ani Kaay Hav😆.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-EP_19A1NA

तो मुलगा जो आहे..तो त्या sid(नकुल घाणेकर) चा मित्र असतो..काय घडलं त्या रात्री मध्ये.

आणि तो त्या शितली बरोबर पण एक सिरीयल मध्ये होता. अलटी पलटी की काहीतरी..

BhetuPunha thumbnail
Originally posted by: iluvusakshi

तो मुलगा जो आहे..तो त्या sid(नकुल घाणेकर) चा मित्र असतो..काय घडलं त्या रात्री मध्ये.

आणि तो त्या शितली बरोबर पण एक सिरीयल मध्ये होता. अलटी पलटी की काहीतरी..

I remeber that serial, alti palti. She runs away from her house and the ML also runs away from his house  and they get together and scam people, I think 😆.

I have a nice feeling about this show 👍🏼. hope they don't botch it up😎

That guy sitting next to Leena bhagwat is her husband in IRL😛, I don't know his name. That other guy with specs is also familiar, don't know his name too, any idea who he is❓?

NerdyMukta thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

So which one is ending for this one to begin? 

Sick and tired of watching polar opposites. Ek Ghar ekdam ultra modern tar dusra conventional.

BhetuPunha thumbnail
Originally posted by: NerdyMukta

So which one is ending for this one to begin? 

Sick and tired of watching polar opposites. Ek Ghar ekdam ultra modern tar dusra conventional.

It might be Saha Kutumb Saha Parivar😵, because if I am not wrong SKSP is telecast in 10 PM slot. Anyway SKSP has become a bit ridiculous, I gues the story has run it's course, they should not drag it

NerdyMukta thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

It might be Saha Kutumb Saha Parivar😵, because if I am not wrong SKSP is telecast in 10 PM slot. Anyway SKSP has become a bit ridiculous, I gues the story has run it's course, they should not drag it

Never watched that one. Though good decision by the channel to end the show. No real hopes from this one too. But I guess I'm not their target audience anyway. 😊

Resham thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

No SKSP comes at 7 pm and it's having good trp.... That Shivaji serial comes at 10 pm.. So it will mostly change the slot... Probably Tujhya Ishqacha Naadkhula will end as it doesn't have much trp... Sang Tu ahes ka doesn't seem to end.... 

iluvusakshi thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

I remeber that serial, alti palti. She runs away from her house and the ML also runs away from his house  and they get together and scam people, I think 😆.

I have a nice feeling about this show 👍🏼. hope they don't botch it up😎

That guy sitting next to Leena bhagwat is her husband in IRL😛, I don't know his name. That other guy with specs is also familiar, don't know his name too, any idea who he is❓?

मंगेश कदम त्याच नाव...लीना भागवत चा नवरा.

तो director आहे. असा मी असा मी, कबड्डी कबड्डी वगैरे नाटक त्यानी direct केली आहेत.

mishkil88 thumbnail

Atul todankar pan aahe. Comedy ani koutumbik serial asun pan  hicha timing 10pm ka thevlay ? Ha timing always flop jato serial sathi.