ARIYA OS - MY ONLY POSSESSION

sana1819786 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Hello guys
I am here with a new  OS
Enjoy reading...

Its just like another day when Arjun started early to check on Riya before leaving for his office (it has became his routine after she got recovered from Xora 2 virus and as soon as she got consciousness he confessed his feelings for her and she readily accepted and confessed her feelings too ) but on the way he found something or someone suspicious so he followed him and found that he was standing infront of Ri's home and the target of his suspect is none another than his love

He couldn't think straight the suspect is holding a remote type thing which gave him clear idea what must be going to happen first he looked at surroundings and remembered that no one will be injured as riya is living in outskirts of the city far away from the pollution as doctor suggested her to live in a pollution free area for speedy recovery though samjun and choree are against it as it is so far from the city and they won't be easily available for her if she requires any help but due to riya stubborn decision of enjoying the nature and living in a pollution free area all has to surrender though they know the hidden reason behind it as she wants to be fit and fine soon so that she can join her job but none tried to offend her so they gave in but they didn't let her live alone they appointed a maid who stays with her 24/7 and a nurse who comes daily to do her checkups and at morning Arjun goes to check on her though it is too far from his way to office he don't let go any single day without meeting her and choreesam comes at Sunday evening to enjoy the nature along with her

After coming out of his thoughts he msgd to Sam (Riya is in trouble reach soon) and rush inside the house from back opening the door by his spare keys and start to search her and shout her name though she stays alone the house is really big so it took time for him to find her

Arjun: riya riyaaa kaha ho tum? Bahar aao jaldi riyaaa

And here ri after hearing his voice came out of room in a hurry and as soon as he saw her he hugged her and she hugged him back while hugging she asked

Riya: kya hua arjun?

Breaking the hug looking at surroundings

Arjun: pramila tai kaha hai

Riya: unki tabiyat thik nahi thi tho myne kaha doctor ko dikahke aaye wo maan nahi rahi thi par myne hi force karke bheja subah 6 baje hi nikal gayi taki aapke office jane se pehle laut aaye

Arjun: ok tum chalo yaha se

Riya: par batao tho hua kya hai

Arjun: riya chalo pehle

Riya: ok my change karke aati hu do minute

Arjun: time nahi hai jaldi chalo yaha se (he was looking at the man standing who was waiting for some signal)

Riya: hua kya hai batao tho sahi jab se aaye hai keh rahe hai chalo chalo

Arjun: kaha na chalo mere sath

Riya: par

Arjun looked at the man once again and took her in his arms frustrated without answering, much to her protest and left the house from the door he came in and took her as far as he can take her and in no time they heard a huge sound of a blast and then it sink in her mind why he was in hurry and hugged him tightly he too hugged her saying sweet nothing's in her ears making her relax a bit but he was not sure wheather to chase the man or to stay by her side he let go of his officer mode as soon as he saw them coming as he know now they will take care of everything and messaged Sam about their safety

As soon as sam received msg he texted choree too and trio rushed to the area as soon as they received the message by doubling their speed as it was too early in the morning their was less traffic and they reached all at once and looking at the ashes of the house they became numb for a minute but as soon as sam phone beeped with a msg everyone got relieved and than their attention diverted towards the crazy man who was standing infront of the house and laughing like a maniac looking at it and shouting

Man: finally mere bhai Rajat ke maut ka badla pura hogaya tujhe markar sari ETF apahij hojayegi ab tu unki jaan thi na ab dekhta hu tera ACP kya karlega

Sam: ACP ko jo karna tha kar chuka ab hamari bari hai chotu pakdo ise

Man: ha pakdo pakdo ab mujhe phansi ho tho bhi gham nahu mere bhai ka badla pura hua

They took him away not wanting to clarify him about Ri being alive not wanting any other such danger to occur on her

Ri calmed down till now and saw that he got arrested and finally took a breath of releif than she looked at arjun only to see his constant stare on her than reality hit her that she was in her bathrobe which is hardly covering her due to its deep neck and short length which is hardly reaching up to her knees and her cheeks turned in to pink She can't handle his intense gaze on her and turned his face to other side while he turned again and kept staring at his love who is looking breath taking in her bathrobe which he forgot to notice before in his worry to protect her than it dawn her why she was insisting to change by changing she mean this bathrobe but he didn't listened her

(When Arjun came she was bathing and cameout in her bathrobe only due to arjun shouting )

Riya: arjun please aise mat dekhiye na

Arjun: isme meri kya galti jaan tum itni khubsoorat ho ke meri ankhe hatti hi nahi tumse aur isme tho kya karu i can't control myself mann kar rha hai ke abhi

Riya (turns in to complete shade if red): arjun please na

Arjun: tum itni hot lag rahi ho tho my kya kar sakta hu siwaye tumhe niharne ke and he kiss her nose

Riya: Arjun aap udhar dekhiye na please

Arjun: no baar baar aisa chance thodi milta hai jab milta hai tho uska pura fayda utana chaiye

Riya: what the

Her words are stopped when Arjun cell beeped with a msg and after looking at it he got very angry reading the msg it was from sam (Wo pakda gaya hai and he is Rajat brother who wanted revenge from us for killing his brother so he wanted to kill riya to destroy us come soon he may have backup plans too )

Someone wanted to kill his riya his love was making him go insane he can't lose her now after getting her back after a whole year 2 months 3 days from death bed when she was in coma. The thought itself sending chill through his spine he cluched her hand tightly and hugged tightly

Riya who observed and read all his expressions understood what he must be feeling and she know how he gets scared even if a single scarch got on her and here someone wanted to kill her she know he must be too scared to even leave her a second now and she too hug him back to comfort him after a while he come out of hug and hold her hand and starts blabbering

Arjun: chalo riya jaldi hume jana hai yaha nahi ruk sakte agar phirse humla hogaya tho my tumhe khona nahi chahta I can't leave without you tum meri wo kimti amanat ho jo mujhe bhagwan ne do do baar marne ke baad diya hai ( one when roshni died second when ri was in coma for 1 year)

Ri knows where the Convo is leading so to change his thoughts she changed the topic

Riya ( trying to act angry): chalo kaise chalo aise huh... Myne aapko kitni baar kaha hai case ko leke mere ghar mat aayiye but aap sunte kaha ho aapke karan ghar jal gaya mera

Arjun (was first startled by sudden burst than replied): For your kind information case ko lekar ghar nahi aaya ghar aaya isliye case mila samjhi tum

Riya (stammers little not knowing what to say to argue ): Jo bhi ho Thoda wait karlete tho my atleast dress tho change karti na ab aise kaise jaungi my

Arjun (being pissed of say sarcastically): ha wo criminal mere chachaji the na tho usko kehta riya madam ko kapde badalne hai do min rukke blast karna

Riya: whatever kuch bhi karte ab iss bathrobe me yaha city ke outskirts me phasi hui hu aapko samaj aarahi hai baat

Arjun (thinks little and says): ha chalo pehle kapde kharidte hai phir tum change karlena tab hum office chalte hai

Ri look at him from top to bottom like he had lost it and than he realises he Came on bike and he can't take her on bike to let all the men look at her as their own personal property

Arjun take a deep breath as he gets angry with the mere thought if someone looking at her and shakes his head and says : no no no way (hugging her from side) tum meri wo amanat ho jo bhagwan ne badi takleef ke Baad diya hai riya you are my only possession in the world. My na tumpe kisi ki buri nazar padne dunga kabhi nahi kisi ki buri niyat (he kiss her forehead)

Riya (smiles and looking at his eyes) :I know arjun and I trust you

Arjun :ek kaam karta hu shree ko car lane ko kehta hu (taking her nearby tree making her sit on one of its branch which is down on the ground which is looking like a bench, whole place is surrounded by trees so no one can notice them) tab tak tum yaha baito

Riya: ha ye thik hai

Arjun soon calls shree to tell him to bring car and sits beside her on the branch and  arjun hug her from side ways and ri keep her head on his chest listening to her favourite music, his heartbeat and both enjoy each other's company finding solace in each other arms

THE End...

Hope you guys like it
Don't forget to vote, comment and share..
LOVE SANA ❤️❤️❤️

Edited by sana1819786 - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sana1819786 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

My pm list will be from buddy list so whoever want pm can send buddy request