Sherry24 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

Thanks a ton darling❀️

Shaome thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: AnjuRish

In real life the couple that played Ishra had civil relationship but onscreen it was super. I don't rem too many overtly romantic scenes I did stop after adi custody. But most scenes were pretty good , they did have chemistry

But yea here some of the scenes the lead couple chemistry is coming off since GC 

I have more or less stopped watching since last week I have been watching rival channel soap which started Monday and is pretty decent

I watched the show for sometimes as well.. Agree with you it didn't have overtly romantic scenes but their close scenes were convincing enough than SaiRat.. Even when they were NOT in love still they had better proximity than SaiRat.. 

scarlett22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

I think it is the writing and direction that is going wrong. Direction is totally off. Actors seem to be doing whatever they want.

Mostly, it is a top rated show. They don't find any need to change the status quo. 

Replacing actors never worked in hindi serials. They need to be a little more strict with the actors .

But that's not going to happen. One person is close friends with half the people behind the scenes and fiancee of the ML. What else is needed at a workplace? πŸ˜†

blackcirus thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmi_joya

I will have to find , it might be lost in Ghum thread.. let me see and tag you..

Tag me too.i watch that scene it's beautiful but I didn't get what they are saying.

Phoenix_75 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vimeo

I watched the episode. I don't understand Bengali at all but I could get the gist of it. Sairat have never shared this kind of relationship. They don't even touch each other! Is it bcoz of covid guidelines?! And I think Rono and Emon have more husband -wife vibes than Sairat can ever have! Even if they confess I don't think we will ever get the husband wife vibes between them because of the social distancing that they strictly adhere to! Who is the problem here? Neil Bhatt or Ayesha or the director?

COVID guidelines πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚...The problem is KBA who isn't KBA in real life .....

idkwhattoput thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Ghum cvs or the actor (you know who) or both? πŸ˜‰ 

BBFanForever thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cold-Fire

Exactly this is what is the problem...as a viewer I can't connect with Sairat anymore...in the beginning they had that husband wife vibes but something just changed after the shivratri track for me... The vibe slowly started disappearing and now there is just two actors acting. That's what I feel, I really don't see Virat and Sai but Neil and Ayesha acting like Virat and Sai... The initial episodes were much better.

I don't what the issue is, actors or director. I assume it's all about the offscreen shenanigans that go on the set, the female lead is never really appreciated, the parallel lead is over appreciated, the male lead nowadays seems like lost interest in the character, the supporting actors are not properly utilised (take Karishma, she is a great actress but never really gets good scenes) the hair and makeup department falls flat whenever the female lead is concerned, shooting of scenes look abrupt whenever it's the main couple in the frame, weird camera angles, plethora of body doubles, pathetic dialogue writing, this list never really ends 

I honestly don't find anything positive in this show at all nowadays. The only saving grace is a little good acting from few actors, like Kishori, Mitali, Bharati etc..

The actors and production house themselves are confused between personal and professional life, then they blame the fans. Just disappointed how the ghum cvs are ruining one of my most fav shows.

Strictly my opinion. 

This comment might get edited or removed by mods or the topic get closed for bringing other shows actors in the forum. Idk if you guys are aware of the drama that happened with YHC ML's real life gf, the online controversy she did involving the FL of YHC yet look at the chemistry, physical proximity, comfort level in their scenes. I'm not a viewer of the show but their clips appear on my TL but gotta say RuSha have bomb chemistry. Imo the best actor's chemistry I've seen of a lead in the longest time (although I've cut off ties from TV shows after 2015). Yes ik having your real life partner under the same roof, on the set, part of the show, being co-actor is another thing but still whatever drama happened Shruti Sharma acts in a different show but anyway the ml of yhc Abrar didn't let any of it affect in his work & his scenes with Sargun. They give IVs together, photoshoot for off-screen, BTS, pose together, stand next to eachother, even spotted together very often off-screen, then make reels, promote their pair very well. That's how true professionals behave although Abrar gets hate from a certain section of fans due to his gf. It shows that he knows to keep a proper balance & seperate reel from real unlike the ML of Ghum jo apne maan mutabik karta hai cheeze. Also, the kind of scenes RuSha get is what you call actual romantic scenes, such sexually charged, intimate, passionate scenes & proximity in every type of scenes, emotions. Be it angst, romantic, passionate, intimate, hugs, kissing, emotional, playful, flirty... I won't even put them in the same bracket with SaiRat cus the latter is a joke in the name of an on-screen pair. RuSha gets ample amount of on-screen content, all the tracks revolve around them, they get all the screen-space/time, focus, limelight on them all the time.

Edited by BBFanForever - 2 years ago
vimeo thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Pls tag me as well if u find the translation. TIA

Tiptione thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmi_joya

I agree...I had given the translation of this episode on the Ghum other version thread...

Ofcourse physical proximity here is what we desired to see in Ghum...But unfortunately they are happy showing whatever suits them...

Asmi, could you repost the translation of this episode or send me a pm please? I cannot find it on the all versions thread. Thanks in advance.

reeeh thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 3

I think they lack that bond, she still calls him sir, and that lack of rapport is very evident.. Ayesha seems comfortable being close, but I think its Neil who is distancing himself! There was one reels with Aish and Aysh sitting in both sides of Neil and there was an evident,  kind of awkward distance between them, it just catches our attention.. I don't watch their offline interviews bcoz it doesn't give me the vibes.. so plain and not entertaining at all..