Ghum CVs would ruin this beautiful episode too!

BBFanForever thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

This was one hell of a good episode in KD right before the day Ronno leaves the house, heads for his transfer, it happened after Imon's life-threatening accident but I trust the makers to destroy it as they've done to all the good episodes in KD & just copy/paste the toxicity and regressive content from it and we know why ðŸ˜‰just like they ruined the episode of Virat's having high viral fever. Idc about SaiRat at all after the ousting track, they're dead for me. But whoever understands bengali & still stans SaiRat would understand this episode and it's beauty. This was a wholesome episode. The Ghum cvs very evidently cut down all the Ronno/Emon's long meaningful convos, episodes, scenes, sequences in this so-called adaptation. They had so many episodes even before love confession where full episode duration covered only Ronno & Imon but instead they shoved down Virakhi and used all their unwanted unnecessary excessive creativity for ViRakhi only. Just see even in this scene at the end their physical closeness & emotional intimacy is actually like of real spouses, is 100 times better than of SaiRat although Ronno & Imon hardly had any realisation of their feelings for eachother, even before accepting or getting into their relationship.

https://www.hotstar.com/1000118177

Tagging the ones who are still into SaiRat & I like reading their unbiased/neutral viewpoints on the forum.

Edited by BBFanForever - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ekaanek100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

I agree...I had given the translation of this episode on the Ghum other version thread...

Ofcourse physical proximity here is what we desired to see in Ghum...But unfortunately they are happy showing whatever suits them...

Shaome thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

SaiRat close scenes are mere comical to me ðŸ¤¢..

I have seen actors denying intimate scenes but still their proximity were far better than SaiRat..They were so convincing on screen as a couple 

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

The fever scene was destroyed for me😡

the problem with them they feel,they get the trps from the drama that they shove on our throats

even in this janamasthami sequence sairat could have many beautiful moments that can be created b/w them even when they are maintaining their distances and angry of whatever happening b/w them but nopes they jump straight to fights & high voltage drama

I could not even feel the journey of sairat becos of so much drama & toxicity shove in our throats

they failed to build the strong elements b/w a husband-wife🤮

I did saw a few clips of bengali & tamil version how Sairat in both versions are invest emotionally & physically

In ours version there is no physical intimacy & they are screwing up emotional intimacy too

vimeo thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I watched the episode. I don't understand Bengali at all but I could get the gist of it. Sairat have never shared this kind of relationship. They don't even touch each other! Is it bcoz of covid guidelines?! And I think Rono and Emon have more husband -wife vibes than Sairat can ever have! Even if they confess I don't think we will ever get the husband wife vibes between them because of the social distancing that they strictly adhere to! Who is the problem here? Neil Bhatt or Ayesha or the director?

scarlett22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

True. They are ruining the little we get of Sairat by increasing the SS of the other two. I am completely fine with the other two or any drama..but not at the cost of Sairat. Which is what is happening. 

vimeo thumbnail

Exactly there is no emotional investment in each other here with Sairat. They seem totally detached. Absolutely no couple vibes. I really don't understand what people see in this show that it gains so much trp!

Ekaanek100 thumbnail
Originally posted by: vimeo

I watched the episode. I don't understand Bengali at all but I could get the gist of it. Sairat have never shared this kind of relationship. They don't even touch each other! Is it bcoz of covid guidelines?! And I think Rono and Emon have more husband -wife vibes than Sairat can ever have! Even if they confess I don't think we will ever get the husband wife vibes between them because of the social distancing that they strictly adhere to! Who is the problem here? Neil Bhatt or Ayesha or the director?

Covid guidelines only for this show and no others...All shows family or romantic have better scenes than this one that falls in romantic genre.. 

Even I don't see them as husband wife I mean the way Rono and Emon looked...they don't give that vibe...infact they gave that vibe In the beginning but not recently...

Edited by asmi_joya - 2 years ago
vimeo thumbnail

Exactly! They looked more husband and wife when they had recently got married. Now they don't emit that kind of vibe at all. Either the actors or the director should be changed I suppose.

In Kannada I have observed that whenever there was this kind hate relationship between the pair then by the time they confess they change the ML. The actor itself is changed. Seen in 2 shows already. Guess its time to do that in this show as well. May be its bcoz its easier for audience to see a new face who is lovey dovey towards the heroine after  all the khaand that wud hv happened!

Ekaanek100 thumbnail
Originally posted by: vimeo

Exactly! They looked more husband and wife when they had recently got married. Now they don't emit that kind of vibe at all. Either the actors or the director should be changed I suppose.

In Kannada I have observed that whenever there was this kind hate relationship between the pair then by the time they confess they change the ML. The actor itself is changed. Seen in 2 shows already. Guess its time to do that in this show as well. May be its bcoz its easier for audience to see a new face who is lovey dovey towards the heroine after  all the khaand that wud hv happened!

They dont need to change the actors.. They just need to direct well and direct as in direct , not just give scripts ask them to perform and cut it... Also its not easy changing actors at the drop of the hat, if that was the case atleast one actor would have been replaced for turning the show and the character into mockery... Hindi TV audience denies to accept new faces..most of the shows have been closed within months of replacement, successful ones at that and one show was closed when the ML was leaving..So no does not work that way...can be different for Kannada Industry.

@bold its not about being lovey dovey , its about the essence.. Its not like audience wants the ML-FL always on each others lap, even that gets boring...Its about the how the scene comes out and how they are executed..

Edited by asmi_joya - 2 years ago