Meet

A Few Questions

Ps143 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Hello all!

So I finally caught up with all the episodes on Zee5 with minimal issues (Zee5 has been a headache quite many times).

Forum recently khula hain and shaant bhi hain. Some interaction to know your views as well.

1) Meet Ahlawat's mom dint really want a repeat of what happened to her elder son. So she wanted to look into everything. But the way the alliance is proceeding, none of it is showing any of this extra effort taken. Wouldn't it have been more expected to get a background check done of the girl, get the kundlis inspected personally? 

2)Meet's mother is shown to be quite proud and conscious of her class and stuff. That scene where she makes a deal is kinda foreshadowing to a typical ITV saas dislike/hatred/anger or whatever towards Meet when she'd be the bahu of the house. What do you all think?

3) If anybody has watched the original version, can you please tell me how exactly did the two end up getting married? Did Manushi's character run away or something (something similar to Aaina movie??)

4) Dadi is still comical and gives me Taiji vibes (from YUDKBH) so I don't mind her. But this Manushi is such an irritating and unbelievable character. She already makes me feel like picking her up and throwing her away. But well her internal monologues and calculations of what costs how much are kinda hilarious. 

5) My fav scenes so far have been all Meet-Meet tashan, nok-jhok sequences and Senior Ahlawat- kamal ladki interactions and ofc Anubha-Meet bond. Apart from that those gundon ki pitaai was hilarious🤣

What are you favs?

Lastly, Hathodi is such a cute name ain't it😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

anybody has watched the original version, can you please tell me how exactly did the two end up getting married? Did Manushi's character run away or something (something similar to Aaina movie??)

Yes in original Manushi's character ran away  and then both the leads got married,forcefully and that day only the

Kundli truth was out

Ps143 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweta2005

anybody has watched the original version, can you please tell me how exactly did the two end up getting married? Did Manushi's character run away or something (something similar to Aaina movie??)

Yes in original Manushi's character ran away  and then both the leads got married,forcefully and that day only the

Kundli truth was out

Oh okay

Thanks for answering.

How was Meet's mother's bond with Meet Hooda? 

Sujz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

1) The kundlis were checked by Ahlawats if I am not wrong.

2) According to Bengali version from which Meet is adapted, his mother was a very simple lady who disliked Bokul/Hooda initially but she melted pretty fast. She wasn't inhumane. Even though Babita is more posh and class conscious, I think she is also quite similar and isn't very ruthless.

3) SPOILER ALERT: Manushi elopes with Kunal on their wedding day. And because of Kundli, Rishi/Ahlawat's life being in danger, the Bokul-Kidney issue and honour, Shekhar Roy/Rajvardhan Ahlawat convinces both of them to get married. Even though they didn't wanted to, they comply. 

4) In Bong, Dadi was a huge supporter of Bokul. Her mother was kind of greyish, but still loved her at the end, I don't know why this change here. Barsha/Manushi in Bong was more serious and vamp-ish, but Manushi to me looks like a clown half the time.

5) My favourites has been obviously Meet Hooda tackling day to day issues, MeetAurMeet scenes (I see chemistry), Papa Ahlawat-Hooda scenes. 

Hathodi and Dauduraam are very cute! I hope they become a rage like how Bokul-Rishi were. The show had quality content during most of its airing time.

Edited by Sujz - 2 years ago
Ps143 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sujz

2) According to Bengali version from which Meet is adapted, his mother was a very simple lady who disliked Bokul/Hooda initially but she melted pretty fast. She wasn't inhumane. Even though Babita is more posh and class conscious, I think she is also quite similar and isn't very ruthless.

3) SPOILER ALERT: Manushi elopes with Kunal on their wedding day. And because of Kundli, Rishi/Ahlawat's life being in danger, the Bokul-Kidney issue and honour, Shekhar Roy/Rajvardhan Ahlawat convinces both of them to get married. Even though they didn't wanted to, they comply. 

4) In Bong, Dadi was a huge supporter of Bokul. Her mother was kind of greyish, but still loved her at the end, I don't know why this change here. Barsha/Manushi in Bong was more serious and vamp-ish, but Manushi to me looks like a clown half the time.

5) My favourites has been obviously Meet Hooda tackling day to day issues, MeetAurMeet scenes (I see chemistry), Papa Ahlawat-Hooda scenes. 

Hathodi and Dauduraam are very cute! I hope they become a rage like how Bokul-Rishi were. The show had quality content during most of its airing time.

Hey 

Glad to meet you here. Missing your stories man😒

Thanks for answering.

1) Yes they did. But the entire attitude was very laid back hehe 

2)That's good to hear! Phew! 

3) Ahh good! So Papa Ahlawat has a good role to play! I knew their meetings held some significance

4) Maybe they decided to reverse things. And Dadi gives me Taiji vibes so I'm okay with it. 

Oh okay! Here she's surely a clown!

5)Same

I hope so too❤️

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Ps143

Hello all!

So I finally caught up with all the episodes on Zee5 with minimal issues (Zee5 has been a headache quite many times).

Forum recently khula hain and shaant bhi hain. Some interaction to know your views as well.

Yes the interaction is very low so lets change that 👍🏼

1) Meet Ahlawat's mom dint really want a repeat of what happened to her elder son. So she wanted to look into everything. But the way the alliance is proceeding, none of it is showing any of this extra effort taken. Wouldn't it have been more expected to get a background check done of the girl, get the kundlis inspected personally? 

2)Meet's mother is shown to be quite proud and conscious of her class and stuff. That scene where she makes a deal is kinda foreshadowing to a typical ITV saas dislike/hatred/anger or whatever towards Meet when she'd be the bahu of the house. What do you all think?

Yes Meet's mother will be very angry with Meet being her bahu that is clear from the beginning. I am thinking that this will be the case with Meet Ahlawat as well. Even he has the thought process in the mind. That will be the challenge and the story forward. 

3) If anybody has watched the original version, can you please tell me how exactly did the two end up getting married? Did Manushi's character run away or something (something similar to Aaina movie??)

I have not watched the original version but I am sure that Marushi will run away and meet and meet will end up getting married 

4) Dadi is still comical and gives me Taiji vibes (from YUDKBH) so I don't mind her. But this Manushi is such an irritating and unbelievable character. She already makes me feel like picking her up and throwing her away. But well her internal monologues and calculations of what costs how much are kinda hilarious. 

I will help you in throwing Marushi. The way she behaves and treats all her family members is plain simple irritating. I don't know why they put with her. 

5) My fav scenes so far have been all Meet-Meet tashan, nok-jhok sequences and Senior Ahlawat- kamal ladki interactions and ofc Anubha-Meet bond. Apart from that those gundon ki pitaai was hilarious🤣

What are you favs?

The scenes of Senior Ahlawat and Kamal ladki have been my favorite my far. Of course, Meet and Meet fighting and then biting each other's heads are amazing as well. 

Lastly, Hathodi is such a cute name ain't it😆

Yes it is 🤣

Ps143 thumbnail

I will help you in throwing Marushi. The way she behaves and treats all her family members is plain simple irritating. I don't know why they put with her.  

Ikr!!! Each time I see her I'm like FF button please. I find her overtly irritating. 

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sujz

for those who haven’t seen initial episodes…

Maluu thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Is this the oldest/first thread here ?🤔

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Maluu

Is this the oldest/first thread here ?🤔

no idea but I guess its probably before I joined the forum…