Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

https://twitter.com/BB_live_feeds/status/1436675582742253574?s=20

Letโ€™s see if this Twitter link works. Kya badhiya reason hain. Woh akelee hain. To phir weakest hain. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. Wah wah. Rickshaw jeeta. Jantaa ka vote jeeta. TTf ke finale me pahoochee aur captaincy ka task bhee jeeta with connection. Itni consistency see jeeteee. Iski yeh joooraaat. Let me say she is most inconsistent. Kyonki jantaa andhee hain. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚.  (Unspoken. Mein 20 saal se industry mein hoon aur senior hoon ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ aur  mera connection bhee hain. I mean thaa. I mean forget it. I am always right ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚) a

Aur Divya ka jawaab ๐Ÿคฃ  Snob ko snob bol deeya. Iski yeh joooraatt. 

Aur jhoond mein kheltey jao. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. Janta is doing the exact opposite of what you are doing and thinking. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. 

Edited by KJasoosChulbulP - 2 years ago
Deviant_Pixel thumbnail

Originally posted by: SriRani

Nishant gave Divya's name for dand. 

Oh my god Nishuuu kya flippar hai ๐Ÿคฃ

LF on loop (no itโ€™s not) 

Shammo Raqesh and Neha bitching about Divya. Neha gyaan batortee hain about loop and breaking it in BB house. And she is always at the center of it. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. 

Now Neha giving gyaan about women to Raqesh. Haan woh elementary school mein hain. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. 

Shamo is like there is something more (when Raqesh says she has a bf) and it doesnโ€™t matter for her (Divya). ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. This woman speaks of respect. Disrespect. National TV. ..๐Ÿคข

Neha was getting up to leave and shams is like. Sit. Yeh light barey hain. Waah. Uskaa character assasinate kar deeya. Aur โ€œlight bajateyโ€. Excellent Shams. โ€ฆ senior with 20 industry experience โ€ฆcalling a controlling woman controlling is disrespecting but s1ut shaming that she will go to any man is excellent. 

Shams - why no one likes her. To Raqesh. Raqesh. I give good energies. She has been alone. So she needs a friend. 

Ofc shams โ€” u mean I am jealous. I have negative energy ??

Raqesh is absolutely leading shams on. He is like we will see outside and then ofc flirts. 

Now they want one hour to have a candid convo without cameras about all this. Yup. 

loveandhope9204 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

Shams - why no one likes her. To Raqesh. Raqesh. I give good energies. She has been alone. So she needs a friend. 

Ofc shams โ€” u mean I am jealous. I have negative energy ??

Raqesh is absolutely leading shams on. He is like we will see outside and then ofc flirts. 

Now they want one hour to have a candid convo without cameras about all this. Yup.

He's not leading her on I think, cause he spoke to Neha and to Shamita that he wants to be just 'friends' with Shamita outside. Shammo is not getting the hint or not willing to accept it.๐Ÿ˜† She literally FORCED herself on him and sat on top of him (almost), in the couch near the smoking area..when Divya & Moose were doing the dand. She almost pinned him down and forced a convo..he was quite uncomfortable being digged up into what he's already made clear.

About the late night chat with Shammo and Neha - I think he was just teasing her, he could see she was jelous. So he was liking the attention๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by: loveandhope9204

He's not leading her on I think, cause he spoke to Neha and to Shamita that he wants to be just 'friends' with Shamita outside. Shammo is not getting the hint or not willing to accept it.๐Ÿ˜† She literally FORCED herself on him and sat on top of him (almost), in the couch near the smoking area..when Divya & Moose were doing the dand. She almost pinned him down and forced a convo..he was quite uncomfortable being digged up into what he's already made clear.

About the late night chat with Shammo and Neha - I think he was just teasing her, he could see she was jelous. So he was liking the attention๐Ÿ˜†

I donโ€™t know about first para. Didnโ€™t see.

But what I saw wasnโ€™t light convo - them laughing doesnโ€™t make it a light convo when they character assasinating. And why would you have a โ€œlight convoโ€ about someone they clearly dislike ? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. Yeah high school bitching season se bhee worst deekh rahaan thaa. 

loveandhope9204 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Neha and Pratik sharing the same bed

Neha asks, if they really do Mid-week eliminations in the middle of the night.

Pratik says, yes it has happened quite a bit

Neha asks, but will they do that in OTT series?

Pratik - OTT hai toh kya? Hai toh saala Bigg Boss hi๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Originally posted by: loveandhope9204

Neha and Pratik sharing the same bed

Neha asks, if they really do Mid-week eliminations in the middle of the night.

Pratik says, yes it has happened quite a bit

Neha asks, but will they do that in OTT series?

Pratik - OTT hai toh kya? Hai toh saala Bigg Boss hi๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

https://twitter.com/nishanegi/status/1436795358718291968?s=20

Hear what Shamita says to Raqesh about Divya. On National TV!!! This is the convo I was refering to. Btw 

Edited by KJasoosChulbulP - 2 years ago
spicysagar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

Pratik is playing better or clean ? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. Two tasks rad and listen to BB. Bachpan mein ek bachey ko naa meeley to doosrey ko bhee na meeley etc. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. 

Ekdum nayaa definition of what is clean game. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. 

Pratik screaming. Jantaa dekh raheen hain. Yup we are. :). Dooor doookr tak winner naheen hain. 

I am watching  saw the episode where ticket to finale task got canceled. 

Pratik is coming across a sore loser. As a viewer my vote goes to Divya.