Bigg Boss 15 - Live Voot Thread 2 - Page 4

Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by mix_of_emotions

Suna hai Varun Devo aur rashmi arahe hai. All Divya gang . Pratik top 2 se Bahar fekne๐Ÿ˜†

Iโ€™d like to see her bot army tweet bias BB tweets now ๐Ÿ˜›

Originally posted by StarkGirl93

Iโ€™d like to see her bot army tweet bias BB tweets now ๐Ÿ˜›

Filhal trend horaha audience love Divya and Pratik sehajpal shines ๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by ZanduBaaM

as per twitter rumors ..sab bot ki den hai ๐Ÿ˜†

No idea abt bot things.but i see same id constantly says" divya", its like same id same thing posting 1000 times. And varun is there to help with whole gang of mtv. Well,from the first day it s divya, we all know.Pratik khamka dosti nivane chale

Originally posted by spicysagar

I have not seen todayโ€™s episode.

When I said Pratik is playing clean game, I compared him to Nishant who is cunning fox. Nishant started throwing tantrums after Pratik/Neha did not save him, Nishant played Pratik in one of the early nominations where he manipulated Karannath against Pratik.
Raqesh is wearing a mask. He is conscious about the camera and not reacting.

pratik did not backstabbed or manipulated anyone against his friends. He plays open game.

Pratik absolutely does play dirtyโ€ฆ But nishant is the extreme end of that. No doubt ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. 

nishant be itnaa effort karkey moose and Pratik ko waapis friends keeya. I am convinced he has some setting with Pratik. Thinks he needs him to win. Or has some deal. No idea. But ek point pe itโ€™s ok to disconnect with some folks in house. Nishant isnโ€™t and itโ€™s clear to me why. So itโ€™s v hard to see real nishant kaun hai.  Gamer nishant ko bahoot dekhaa. Itnaa dekhaa ki real nishant kaun hain malooom hee naheen. And thatโ€™s what Raqesh prolly means when he speak of him. And I really donโ€™t pay heed to Raqesh much. 

Thatโ€™s a line for #KaranJohar for WKV btw ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Edited by KJasoosChulbulP - 2 years ago
Originally posted by mix_of_emotions

Suna hai Varun Devo aur rashmi arahe hai. All Divya gang . Pratik top 2 se Bahar fekne๐Ÿ˜†

Over smart chu banega to yahi hoga. ๐Ÿ˜†

LF pe. Waapees neha and shams ka bitching session on. Discussing Raqesh but ofc from time to time Divya. ๐Ÿคฃโ€ฆ 

When I see these two sitting and talking โ€” it feels like they think they are sitting at the โ€œjudges tableโ€ on this show vs contestants. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. 

Neha ka facial expressions when Shamita were speaking were communicating to me. โ€”- yeh kya paglait ke saath mera BFF relationship hain. Hum dono doob rahey hain. ๐Ÿ˜‚. 

shams going on how she thinks she has given more. Selflessly etc. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. And ofc neha keeps looking at Pratik and shams is like โ€” just be here na ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. Lol. 

shams back to Divya and how Raqesh doesnโ€™t defend for me like he does for Divya .. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿ•บ. 

Shamita - bossy dominating mere deemaag mein chalaa gayaa hain ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. Behenjee not just deemag. Thatโ€™s who you are. 

Neha - galat cheez ko defend naheen kar saktey. Behenjee. You compared apples and oranges non stop to defend your and pratiks actions in last 2 task rad ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. 

this is what I mean. Yeah dono ekdum deadly combo hainโ€ฆ for themselves. Not other HMs ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. 

Shamita is playing โ€œwronged lover cardโ€. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Nishant gave Divya's name for dand.