Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spicysagar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Divya lost opportunity because of Neha,  after playing smartly on Rickshaw task.But Neha plays loser card saying, I don’t care for nominations and I am ok to go home. I don’t want to be on the show. 

Divya lost opportunity because of Pratik after winning audience support to get into semi-final task, defeating Neha reaching finale. But Pratik played victim card having loser atitude. 

Divya was victim in both cases. 😔

Edited by spicysagar - 2 years ago
spicysagar thumbnail

Pratik has hardly won task. Task is not his thing. He should have accepted Moose decision.

KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail

Originally posted by: spicysagar

Pratik has hardly won task. Task is not his thing. He should have accepted Moose decision.

Divya has consistently won 

1.Captaincy task with Zeeshan

2.Rickshaw task with Moose

3.Finalist in Ticket 2 Finale 

4.All #BiggBossOTT polls & janta ka vote for advantage.

And they voted her as the weakest contestant in the house. 

Just started watching today’s epi. First 7 mins on Divya bitching (and Raqesh). First neha with Nishant then neha with Shamita and also Pratik. 

now moose crying and Shamita wants to be peacemaker. Ofc she wants moose to patch up with Pratik. Guess why. No brainer. She wants her to break off with Divya. 

And KJo gonna ignore this. They have made her a winner. 😂😂.  

neha ka commentary. If I was in her place (moose). I would have apologized to her. Why ? 😂😂. Shamita aur Neha jahaan jayegi. Bas apnaa chalayegi. 😂😂. 

aur moose bhee paglait hain. She is like when I go to Divya. She doesn’t help. She speaks of ace of space. I haven’t seen posts or LF about this. Not saying it didn’t happen. 

Anyways — Pratik goes to Moose. And Nishant is happy. The trio as he thinks is his game. Talking. 

Edited by KJasoosChulbulP - 2 years ago
spicysagar thumbnail

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

Divya has consistently won 

1.Captaincy task with Zeeshan

2.Rickshaw task with Moose

3.Finalist in Ticket 2 Finale 

4.All #BiggBossOTT polls & janta ka vote for advantage.

And they voted her as the weakest contestant in the house. 

Both task would not get canceled by Biggboss, if Shamita was in final. 😔 The punching bag this season is Divya.😒

Task over. Team Pratik won. Ofc task is ok. 

now neha and shams back to bitching. About Raqesh and back to Divya. Wtf BB. You have no other footage to show ?

Originally posted by: spicysagar

Both task would not get canceled by Biggboss, if Shamita was in final. 😔 The punching bag this season is Divya.😒

Did you see the video I posted. Last page. Shamita character assasinating Divya. Dekho. Everyone is bad. But this woman keeps speaking of disrespect on national tv over the word “bossy / controlling” which in fact she is. Chalo chodo. This epi so far is around shams and neha bitching about Raqesh and Divya so far. 

don’t you think Divya is lucky being isolated. Or anyone. Far away from these 2 toxic aunties.  

aks_gamer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Neha's behavior is getting very weird

A day before yesterday in live feed Neha went to bathroom and prateik gave her his hand from outside and after that he said are you mad? Be careful the door's mirror can reflect what you are doing from the side but when camera switched from the side she suddenly released his hand. 

That was very weird. It looked like she was licking his hand or something 🤢

Jayjaya79 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

Did you see the video I posted. Last page. Shamita character assasinating Divya. Dekho. Everyone is bad. But this woman keeps speaking of disrespect on national tv over the word “bossy / controlling” which in fact she is. Chalo chodo. This epi so far is around shams and neha bitching about Raqesh and Divya so far. 

don’t you think Divya is lucky being isolated. Or anyone. Far away from these 2 toxic aunties.  

Now actually Shamita is coming across as a completely insecure person. Who is she to comment on her and varuns relationship?

Shamita is also saying all this nonsense with the confidence that Kjo is not going to say anything to her on WKW!

Per Khabri Neha widened gap, moose evicted for sure. So Pratik ko phriendship failed. Dost ko immunity naheen meelee aur dost bahar over rad task … 

Edited by KJasoosChulbulP - 2 years ago