Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nim_var thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: jperalta

Thanks for the thread and WU, Nim! πŸ€—

I thoroughly enjoyed the episode mainly because of the back to back chops of DD and AC. πŸ€£ Waah ri duniya, usually people learn what not to do from their mistakes. DD and AC are the unusual kind. πŸ€£

Aaj DD ko unki 6934588397th chop mubarak ho! πŸ₯³ Her face when Imlie appeared on stage was gold class acting. πŸ€£ I'll give credit where credit is due. πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜†  NN se zyaada toh nahi, par hame bhi aaj do sadi hui shaklein dekhkar bahaut maza aaya. πŸ€£ Special mention to AC for bringing an end to adilie's cold war. πŸ˜³ Your efforts are much appreciated by us. πŸ€—

Aaj sabhi logon ko Adi ki yadaash wapas aane ki khusi mein humri taraf se... jalebi! πŸ‘πŸ€£

Sundar ke liye all the lubb in the world. πŸ˜³ Gehri dosti keh dungi toh insult ho jaayegi so I'll stick with sacchi dosti. πŸ˜•πŸ˜† #sunlie πŸ˜³

I would also like to give a huge shout out to the diabolical twins + BK who put so much effort into planning. πŸ‘πŸΌ Apne karm ka phal mil gaya... πŸ‘

Hope this bhaang angle won't go the cliched route. Can we pleej, pleej have something unexpected and pleasantly surprising?  Request to the writers, aaj jis taad mein Adi ne apni dost ko puri life apne saath rakhne ki baat ki hai, let him eat his words very soon. πŸ˜‘ Hum bhi dekhe kitne der tikthi hai yeh dosti? πŸ€’

Lovely WU JP πŸ€—

I liked the ep that was fast paced and no lag at all. The train is gathering speed and racing up the hill to drop.... 

High five on bold 1 - D for Divorce is back..and how.. makers pleej surprise us like this.. we like this kind of surprises.  THink KC is shooting for this divorce only or ... let us see

bold 2 - Sunlie are so cool and rare that Imlie sorely needs. She is too independent to ask for help.. but boy is she glad to have her bandar, who has her back.

bold 3 - waiting to be surprised... not the cliche route.. for sure.. the makers will give us something.

I say Adilie move out..but that will not happen as Imlie will never agree to that. this week still has 50% left.. and what is in store, only Kanha knows. πŸ€£

nim_var thumbnail

Today she looked a bit more loopy today than usual.

AC always makes a mess at T house, she broke a glass on the floor and no one cared?  In spite of it she shipped Adi and Imli and he carried his wife away and MC’s expressions were confusing, smiley36

Huge chop when Adi took Imli’s hand while MC had her hand out too. AC had egg on her face too. NN rubbed it in too.smiley37

The fact that Nani had one over Anu is going to make her n M even more dangerous. These high society ladies are nothing less than criminal, only difference is they are dressed in fine clothes n jewelry. 

No one noticed the broken glass, Adi went that way only and nothing happnened to his feet.. it was just meant for Imliya. Poor thing has to jhelo so much pain during the dance. Adi asking her to bear the pain.. 

Anu proved once more that she is the biggest Adilie shipper..jai ho...

must say MC gave varied expressions to show her dangerous mood when she was chopped... yet again. 

Whatever765 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Updated on page 1

Is it just me or for a brief second on 6:39, anyone else felt that Adi was going to push Malini off the stage...🀣

Whatever765 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jperalta

Thanks for the thread and WU, Nim! πŸ€—

I thoroughly enjoyed the episode mainly because of the back to back chops of DD and AC. πŸ€£ Waah ri duniya, usually people learn what not to do from their mistakes. DD and AC are the unusual kind. πŸ€£

Aaj DD ko unki 6934588397th chop mubarak ho! πŸ₯³ Her face when Imlie appeared on stage was gold class acting. πŸ€£ I'll give credit where credit is due. πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜†  NN se zyaada toh nahi, par hame bhi aaj do sadi hui shaklein dekhkar bahaut maza aaya. πŸ€£ Special mention to AC for bringing an end to adilie's cold war. πŸ˜³ Your efforts are much appreciated by us. πŸ€—

Aaj sabhi logon ko Adi ki yadaash wapas aane ki khusi mein humri taraf se... jalebi! πŸ‘πŸ€£

Sundar ke liye all the lubb in the world. πŸ˜³ Gehri dosti keh dungi toh insult ho jaayegi so I'll stick with sacchi dosti. πŸ˜•πŸ˜† #sunlie πŸ˜³

I would also like to give a huge shout out to the diabolical twins + BK who put so much thought and effort into planning and execution. πŸ‘πŸΌ Krishna ji ke seekh ke hisaab se apne karm ka phal mil gaya. πŸ‘

Really hope this bhang angle won't go the cliched route. Can we pleej, pleej get something unexpected and pleasantly surprising?  Request to the writers, aaj jis taad mein Adi ne apni dost ko puri life apne saath rakhne ki baat ki hai, let him eat his words very soon. πŸ˜‘ Hum bhi dekhe kitne der tikthi hai yeh dosti? πŸ€’

JP...loved reading the analysis! Quite a nice episode today!

@Bold: I am thinking under the influence of that bhang, AKT is going to talk some nonsense...his words have what always hurt Imlie...they did last time when she left and we got PD3. 

#SeparationInSight

nim_var thumbnail

Some more thoughts -

The Sunlie scene reminded me of Krishna - Arjun scene from Mahabharat.

Krishna says he will not pick up any arms and fight but he will be present, his saath is always there for Arjun. those words have himmat and hosla. 

Sundar did just that today, he did not comment on the ugly words that Apu hurled at Imlie. Instead he being a good saathi, helped her to overcome the obstacle with his words. 

He is the best guide right now for Imlie, who will offer his sensible adivce when Imlie asks for it, otherwise he is going to continue being Sundar at the T House. Taking in all that is happening silently. The friend who was willing to let go of his job when Imlie was being thrown out of the house. 

Nishu and Rupi are disgusted by M and her cheap antics.. it was clear in the way they looked at her. They see her true colors like Imlie but are helpless as the Srs are pushing her on Adi, one that is going to have dangerous repercussions. 

2 public humiliations again today.. is there a count of how many times Dd has been chopped by Adi.. today's seems to have pushed her over the edge along with her amma.. who can dish it out but does not have it in her to take even one back... 

Bigger dhamakas are coming your way soon.. this is the collective wish of the FD..universe pls manifest it. 

MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Whatever765

Updated on page 1

Is it just me or for a brief second on 6:39, anyone else felt that Adi was going to push Malini off the stage...🀣

Adi has told her time and again she is just a friend for life (we’ll see about that once her craziness peaks) and still she does t get it. Is she so far down the d ark hole she can’t hear him?

She’s desperate for the love of a man who has spelled it out to her but she’s deep in delusion these days. Did she forget to take her meds? Her craziness level is escalating.

jperalta thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

I watched the precap closely again & it seems to me like this might actually be Malini setting Imlie up...

She throws away the bottle in the trash when anyone can spot it (remember when she tries to throw away the moti roti there and decides against it...?) Her body language turns quite fidgety when Imlie comes into the kitchen and questions her. She's also very open in claiming she's spiked something...

I think it's not what we assume... Adi already accused Imlie of suspecting Malini with no proof - maybe she's trying to get Imlie to call her out again and get the family to believe Imlie's trying to wrongly frame Malini? 

Edited by jperalta - 2 years ago
nim_var thumbnail

ok one more for BK.. behudda kahin ka...

he was the one to push Adi onto the stage saying... go and dance.. 

he was showing all his 32... πŸ˜‘😑😑 

No gudpaare for you... 

He is also in cahoots with ApuDha😑

Whatever765 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MERARAI

Adi has told her time and again she is just a friend for life (we’ll see about that once her craziness peaks) and still she does t get it. Is she so far down the d ark hole she can’t hear him?

She’s desperate for the love of a man who has spelled it out to her but she’s deep in delusion these days. Did she forget to take her meds? Her craziness level is escalating.

For taking the meds, she and her family needs to acknowledge na  that there is a mental health issue here.

I am not sure how clearly AKT has to say it...but her delusion can only break when the man himself tells her you have lost it! I see a big altercation between these two where maybe, I am hopeful they will address why 7 years were not enough and how he does not see a future with her...! 

jperalta thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Whatever765

Thanks Nim for the thread and some lovely caps!πŸ€—

Aaj toh banta hai rhyme

not for didi performing a mime

but because of the sheer hardwork these folks do

to keep a fast paced episode today that was easy to sit through

waiting like a stalking butler for this track to end is what we are doing

Hoping that the makers quickly move on with all our booing

Quite an interesting mix of scenes we got

Aparna continues to scare me with her thought

Is that what life will be with her for Imlie?

Always scrutinized and a tit for tat with our Jhalli?

Again Imlie asked her outright

The rasam was an excuse to get her out of sight?

Sundar jumped in like a true friend..

Encouraged her, "Karm kar phal ki asha mat kar"..it aint the end.

On the other hand the Statue of Liberty took her position..

AKT was forced to dance, you could see the man's indecision. 

Nishant bhai and Sundar's reactions were hilarious

Malini didi itna boora nachat hain...oh the makers them selves trolled the nefarious!

Kisna bichara kept giving SOS looking for his bodyguard..

Anand bhai, jugnoo se bhi yeh aurat hai difficult and hard!

The girl who has always fought since day one for this man..

How could shard of glasses stop her from dancing for love, nothing can.

A short yet beautiful dance..

didi ki chop hui , I did a little prance!

He may be irate, but how can he see her in pain..

Lifted her up, because heart rules the brain.

The argument still continues, amidst the feels wala first aid..

Annoyance, care, upset, love..it had all the right shades.

AKT says its not about trusting..

But without proof it is about not believing..

Malini walks in saying this is becoming recurrent

AKT voices the fandom, yes your going away talks are also so frequent.

says it loud and clear, it does not matter you leave or stay..

To get past these misunderstanding...wait for it-- Hallelujah! lets get the divorce out of the way

Oho didi ka udha jo rang..

kara ekdum se didi ke khayalon ko bhung!

Kuch bada karne chali hai didi..

samjh rahi hai khud ko Afridi!

I say bring on the extreme..

It is indeed time for shattering her dream..

Before that didi will have a hollow victory

Where she will throw everyone  off their trajectory..

Oh looks like we are up for before PD3 wala history!

Imlie is going to have to face the abominable..

But atleast the story will then move unstoppable!

Fantastic poem as always, Whatever ji! πŸ˜Ž

@bold1: Nishant & Sundar tag teaming anti-Malini has been a great mood lifter these days. They're both seeing what Malini's been up to and they're subtly doing what they can to make sure she doesn't succeed. Sundar in the ring ceremony and Nishant today. True adilie stans, I tell you πŸ˜†

@bold2: Bande ne toh keh bhi diya, "hum tumhe aise [hurt] nahi dekh sakte," but akad bhi dikhani hai so he said it in a low voice. πŸ€£ He should know by now that staying angry with Imlie too long is a battle he'll never win. πŸ€£ Ghoom phir karke wapas aa hi jata hai line pe, nakhre dikha le kitne bhi. πŸ˜† The man is a goner πŸ˜³, unfortunately he's also the most short-sighted man ever. πŸ˜‘