Priyanka Chopra could have done Jodhaa better than Aishwarya Rai

MDNA thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Ashtoush worked with Priyanka in that Raashee movie and I wonder why he didn’t cast her as Jodhaa.  Priyanka is a beauty queen and can act.  What do you think? 😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rekha_ji thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I heard Ayesha Jhulka was approached for the role, but Aishwarya done black magic on her and hypnotised the cast and crew, she is a very very very witch.

Aishwarya GIF | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

Edited by Rekha_ji - 2 years ago
MDNA thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rekha_ji

I heard Ayesha Jhulka was approached for the role, but Aishwarya done black magic on her and hypnotised the cast and crew, she is a very very very witch.

Ayesha Jhulka?!  Yeah right 🤣

filmfanatic45 thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Meh. Aishwarya was good in that movie, and she has much better chemistry with Hrithik than Priyanka. I'm content with the casting here.

MDNA thumbnail
Originally posted by: filmfanatic45

Meh. Aishwarya was good in that movie, and she has much better chemistry with Hrithik than Priyanka. I'm content with the casting here.

Content with a fashion model who has a wooden expression and can’t emote?  🤪

JayaBachan thumbnail

Thank you but no. PC and Hrithik have no chemistry and I’d rather not hear her gasp and moan 24/7. ☺️

MDNA thumbnail
Originally posted by: FingerFetish

Thank you but no. PC and Hrithik have no chemistry and I’d rather not hear her gasp and moan 24/7. ☺️

Omg?! 🤣 Do you hear Priyanka’s fantasies? 

JayaBachan thumbnail
Originally posted by: MDNA

Omg?! 🤣 Do you hear Priyanka’s fantasies? 

Lord, no! Although she might share the same fantasies as me, especially towards a man we both love. 😂 

For me, PC has never gotten out of her Aitraaz role. More than acting, all I hear her do is gasp and moan 24/7. It’s so annoying and I can’t stand her. 

MDNA thumbnail
Originally posted by: FingerFetish

Lord, no! Although she might share the same fantasies as me, especially towards a man we both love. 😂 

For me, PC has never gotten out of her Aitraaz role. More than acting, all I hear her do is gasp and moan 24/7. It’s so annoying and I can’t stand her. 

And what is so good about the mannequin?  I have been seeing the same wooden expression since iruvar 🤪

JayaBachan thumbnail
Originally posted by: MDNA

And what is so good about the mannequin?  I have been seeing the same wooden expression since iruvar 🤪

She’s absolutely gorgeous and has great chemistry with HR. That’s enough for me. 😝