Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 2 years ago

I find Urvashi cringey as hell but not gonna lie, I felt bad for the way she was ignored by everyone here, especially Rekha 😡

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wi7oEvzrws

Edited by Lord_Voldemort - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Floofy_Wolf thumbnail

She was treated horribly by Pulkit and Yami during some film promotions as well.

SRK_Deewani92 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: Floofy_Wolf

She was treated horribly by Pulkit and Yami during some film promotions as well.

Yes they were so rude & then pulkit and his new gf kriti kharbanda did the same thing during other promotions. You could immediately tell they were such bullies.

Illyrion thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: Lord_Voldemort

I find Urvashi cringey as hell but not gonna lie, I felt bad for the way she was ignored by everyone here, especially Rekha 😡

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wi7oEvzrws

Honestly Urvashi gives me Kangana 2.0 vibes and I wouldnt blame anyone for being cautious around her so I was surprised when I watched the video because I’m not sure what you meant; how did they ignore her? She took pictures with everyone. It looks to me like all she wanted was to have lots of pictures of her taken and she got it. There was a moment where Rekha may have freed her own hands from a very aggressive and lengthy handhold LOL but if so she tried at least to disguise it as excitement to greet the little boy - and even if she did I’m firmly on Rekha’s side on that cause I hate when acquaintances invade personal boundaries. 

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Did I watch the wrong video because this one doesn't show her being ignored😕

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Floofy_Wolf

Oh yes I recently saw those videos. I have never liked Urvashi much but she was really sweet during those interviews, smiling throughout. And Yami muh banake baithi rehti thi, I never knew she was such a jal kukdi  I didn't like the way that dude Pulkit and Yami ignored/treated her.👎🏼Urvashi was much more graceful than them.

Edited by infinity101 - 2 years ago
infinity101 thumbnail

I get second hand embarassment while watching this girl but I don't see Rekha ignoring her here. Though Kiara did that and Tiger too kinda maintained his distance, it's weird 

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Did I watch the wrong video because this one doesn't show her being ignored😕

It's the same video but it's been edited. You can watch the original clip here

https://www.reddit.com/r/BollyBlindsNGossip/comments/pfopmy/baddie_also_dont_miss_kiara_totally_ignoring/

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nova19

Honestly Urvashi gives me Kangana 2.0 vibes and I wouldnt blame anyone for being cautious around her so I was surprised when I watched the video because I’m not sure what you meant; how did they ignore her? She took pictures with everyone. It looks to me like all she wanted was to have lots of pictures of her taken and she got it. There was a moment where Rekha may have freed her own hands from a very aggressive and lengthy handhold LOL but if so she tried at least to disguise it as excitement to greet the little boy - and even if she did I’m firmly on Rekha’s side on that cause I hate when acquaintances invade personal boundaries. 

Everyone from Rekha, Kiara, Tiger, Dabboo's wife were ignoring her. But it was worst with Rekha because she wanted to speak to her but Rekha suddenly cut her off and started playing with Dabboo's kid. She waited for Rekha to resume the conversation but Madam Re wasn't interested and was greeting other people. Felt second hand embarrassment for her.

You can watch the original clip here

https://www.reddit.com/r/BollyBlindsNGossip/comments/pfopmy/baddie_also_dont_miss_kiara_totally_ignoring/

infinity101 thumbnail

Aww I do feel bad for her 😔 It's like she's trying hard to fit in but is somehow getting ignored.And what's with Kiara not even sparing a glance when Urvashi greeted her and that too so sweetly.