Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tetul thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Charaiveti

classic corporaye culture of India. Act like its all like family here which gives you the right to expect employees to overwork and they cant even protest cause come on we r a team a family we will give our all in this ,then show ads shich make it look like the employees are doing it happily bcz they just love serving ,their dissatisfactory job is something they are so passionate about.Glorify the exploitation and overtime you make your employees do bcz oh its not that u r doing it for your comoany profit you are doing it because u looov ur customers

This guy to be blamed for this culture.

Charaiveti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Galouti

This guy to be blamed for this culture.

Sabu from chacha chaudhury?

Tetul thumbnail

Originally posted by: Charaiveti

Sabu from chacha chaudhury?

Dr. Madan Kataria, The Laughter Yoga Movement guy.

Floofy_Wolf thumbnail

These ads are no classist and I can't believe they were okayed. 

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

It’s image cleaning by zomato on their exploiting workers n back fired lol . Instead of keeping bucks on dis pr , they can keep those on d employees then no need of tricks n gimmicks .

TMKOC_MY thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Not Quoting anyone but people should learn some basic mathematics and business before bringing unnecessary sympathy in jobs.

An Employer has all right to utilise it's employee to full extent. That's how you make a business profitable. Running a company is not charity. 

Saying that one should hire more employees so that delivery guys can relax is so hilarious. Tell it to any manager and see his reaction. 

falsePromise thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

People on the internet 🤪

They will bash any ads tbh. If some people bashed this then some would have bashed if they showed the other way saying how irresponsible they are in providing services and food lmao

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

I did a little research into the kind of people who take up these jobs. These are the people with basic education- students etc and are willing to stretch themselves to make a quick buck without putting in a lot of mental energies. While it’s not acceptable that anyone be exploited and made to overwork and paid less but these people are capable of fighting their own fight if they thought they were getting exploited. 

On the other hand, I do not see any outrage about the domestic maids and daily wagers who get exploited when these are the people who have no voice and lack any representation at all in the SM or the mainstream media. For all we know, the exploitation is right now happening at our very own homes as we speak but we are busy calling other people tone deaf while we ignore our own home turf? 

Sorry but this looks like just another thing the SM warriors have taken up until they find another ‘cause’. 

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

I’m not seeing what these SM people seeing in this ad. 

Edited by Nishita123 - 2 years ago
blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

I wonder how many of us would hire an extra house help so that our other house help can take rest...

I am sure Zomato is governed by labor laws....if they are not then someone needs to sue their ass off....if they are hiring underage people...if they are not giving them the breaks...or not paying them overtime......but if they are following the laws then why would anyone have a problem?? Labor laws are there for a reason....if the laws are not fair then they should be changed...but why should a company be penalized if they are obeying rules... Social media per baith kar chillane se kya hua hai ab tak....