My Analysis Contestants Performance so far(with some stats)

JustRandomGirl thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Hi all,since I am very free these days I decided to write an analysis on KKK contestants based on their performance so far. Sorry for making it too big but this is an analysis that too on all contestants I also mentioned how many tasks they won, lost and aborted.

1. Aastha

Tasks done: 7

Won:2 Safe/Not last:2 Lost:3(1 Abort)

I feel Aastha was an average performer, but certainly, she did not deserve to be the 2nd one to be evicted. And also one of the tasks she lost was a team task and she was the one who did the best among her team members. The good thing about her is that she would do what she can. The only task she aborted was because she did not know how to swim and that task was heavily dependent on how good one can swim. Also, she did a variety of tasks and had mixed results for all.

2. Abhinav 

Tasks done: 11

Won:3 Safe/Not last:3  Lost:5(1 Abort by partner)

Abhinav seemed to be one of the most promising contestants when the names were released but unfortunately, he has not delivered as per expectations so far. He hasn't won many tasks so far and it will be hard to believe for someone who did not watch the show that Abhinav lost task more than he won. Though in most cases it was his partner's fault, so there is also this luck factor. He is strong physically but does not have very much patience and that is one of his weaknesses. Good thing he didn't abort any task of his own will so far, and lost some close tasks too. Though he has fear of creepy crawlies he surprisingly has performed better in such tasks.

3. Anushka

Tasks done: 12

Won:4 Safe/Not last:1 Lost:7(3 Aborts)

As Anushka is the youngest contestant, I was quite impressed with her in the initial weeks despite the fact she lost many tasks that were because of her efforts. But in the last 2 weeks, she tends to start giving up very easily and will freak out easily, which also affects her partner's performance too. Also all the tasks she won so far creepy crawlies-related tasks only and also the other one she won was cause of her partner and the opponent kinda gave up. She could have done better if she had the same determination she had in the initial weeks.

4. Arjun

Tasks done: 10

Won: 7 Safe/Not last:1 Lost: 2(1 Abort by partner)

Arjun is actually one of the strong contenders this season if you look at the stats you notice he has won most of the tasks and the tasks he lost were his partner's fault. Because of being colors face and the reason behind Sourabh's eviction he isn't getting the appreciation he deserves to get. If he continues like this, I really want to see him in the finals because he deserves it, his performance has been really impressive so far and he does deserve appreciation for that. His weakness is shock-related tasks but he still tries to do the tasks despite that. And another thing I appreciate about him is that he never blames or scolds his partner despite losing tasks cause of the partner's fault.

5. Divyanka 

Tasks done: 8

Won: 5  Safe/Not last: 1 Lost: 2 (No Aborts)

Divyanka is not just one of the strongest but also one of the most loved contestants of this season. She has won most of the tasks with ease and also with her efforts. Also, she is one of the few contestants who are yet to abort a task so far. And the tasks she lost so far were cause of her team and her knee injury. Divyanka has come to this show to give her best and I would be happy if she wins the show or goes to the final at least. I hope she continues impressing the audience with her Dhakkad performances. I also like how she genuinely cheers for contestants and also scolds the one who deserves it(she doesn't scold that much). I like how balanced she is. But so far I seen her doing height-related tasks mostly would like to see her doing more tasks of other types.

6. Rahul

Won: 5 Safe/Not last: 2 Lost: 4 (1 Abort)

Rahul, I would say he has been a decent performer so far, not one of the best but not one of the worst either. Initially he was losing more tasks than winning, but later he improved and that losing streak stopped till he started underperforming in the partner week again. Rahul is one of the few contestants whom I have seen doing all kind of task be it height, water, car, animal or shock-related. His performance has been mixed so far, but the good thing is that he doesn't give up easily, he will do as much as he can. Even if at one point he wants to give up he somehow manages to convince himself to complete it. I believe he can do better than what he is doing currently.

7. Mahek

Tasks done: 9

Won:3 Safe/Not last: 2 Lost:4 (3 Aborts)

Mahek in her journey, she has not done very well compared to most of the contestants this time. She did manage to win some tasks, but problem is that she has aborted some tasks. Her problem is that she does not listen and she does not give her 100%. She only gives like 10-20% effort. Despite that, she won some, if she gave her best I think she would have been one of the strongest contenders. Her stubborn behavior and laziness in tasks costed her.

8. Nikki

Tasks done:11

Won: 2 Safe/Not last:1 Lost:8 (5 Aborts, 1 by partner)

Probably the most disliked contestant of this season. She has aborted half of the tasks she did and that is what annoyed the audience.She got a 2nd chance cause of her entertainment factor but she did not utilize it very well though I liked how she performed the last task despite losing that and her biggest weakness related task. The task where she got all the flags was a glimpse of how well Nikki could so if she didn't give up so easily and had a stronger mentality while doing tasks, even that task credit goes to Rohit's motivation too. If Nikki tried like she did in her last task, it would have benefitted her so much. I liked her attitude in the last task more than the flag task. And her another problem is she will talk big as if she can do all, but when she does it she suddenly forgets everything and just gives up.

9. Sana

Tasks done:8

Won:4 Lost:4 (1 Abort)

I would say her performance was good so far, however this year most are strong contenders who did better than her due to which her performance got overshadowed very easily and also she isn't as famous as the other contestants. She actually showed a positive mindset while doing tasks that worked in her favor throughout, the only task she aborted was shock-related. Makers will keep that in mind when she comes to the elimination round.

10. Shweta

Won: 5 Safe/Not last:1 Lost: 5 (No Aborts)

Another decent performer I would say is Shweta,I would say she has been above average okay I will just say she has been good so far. And also the tasks she lost were mostly really close ones. I liked how she completed the coffin task despite that task revolved around both her biggest fears, and she was happy that she completed it despite losing it, I really liked her attitude there. Shweta shows an underconfident attitude before doing tasks but surprises everyone by completing the task, even winning it. She has a very strong tolerance level and that worked in her favour. Also another contestant who is yet to abort a task so far.

11. Sourabh

Tasks done: 5

Won: 2 2nd: 1 Lost: 2 (No Aborts)

Sadly I seen him doing less tasks due to which my analysis on Sourabh will be limited. It is unfortunate the way he got evicted. Because his performance had been good so far, and he was certainly more deserving than some of the contestants. And also he did mostly animal related tasks only (besides the car one) which is why it is hard to say about his performance overall. Hope to see him doing a different(height/shock) related task in the wildcard episode.

12. Varun

Tasks done: 8

Won: 6 Lost: 2 (No Aborts)

One of the most underrated contestants this season. Despite winning 75% of the tasks he doesn't get the deserved appreciation and also being less famous is another reason. At the same time, he mostly performed partner related task which is why he hasn't been highlighted much due to doing less individual tasks and the only one he did he lost that task. One thing that made me like him was when he got injured but he was more concerned that he did not get to complete the task and he may get evicted, he is a strong player. Would like to see him do more individual tasks.

13. Vishal

Tasks done: 16

Won:7 2nd: 2 Lost: 7 (2 Aborts)

The contestant who performed the most amount of tasks so far(including one as substitute). Though Vishal's stats doesn't show that but he is actually another strong contender and also one of the most loved ones by both audience and contestants and also host. The best thing about him which made me root for him is that gives more than his 100% and gives his everything to do that task. He has a fear of water due to which he aborted 2 tasks and that is his huge weakness, but he did complete some water related tasks too. And also most of the tasks he lost were close calls, and by very narrow margin. He is also another contestant who did almost all kind of tasks. He has a competitive spirit like most of them, but the good thing is that he never misbehaved with anyone even though their attitude wasn't that good and would be happy for others even if they are his opponent.

Note: You can feel free to agree/disagree with my analysis I just wrote what I feel.

Edited by RandomWaliLadki - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6

Fabulous and neutral analysis👏👏. I think after nikki mehak is weak and then comes anushka. I was loving her and I still love her but she is coming across very weak. Most strongest contestants are divyanka, arjun and vishal👏 and I can't ignore others too👍🏼

NINALOGY thumbnail

Nice post 

According to my analysis

Weakest: Nikki, Mehek  

Average: Anuskha 

Good players: Sana, Abhinav 

Strong Players: Shweta, Arjun, Rahul and Saurabh 

Strongest: Vishal, DT and Varun 

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

One from Divyanka, Vishal, Varun should win the season. 

cutiee0034 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Strongest -divyanka .love her.

Vishal - strong. But I don't like Vishal. 

Sweta, sana- good.

Abhinav - average

Varun- average.

Rahul- tired of his song n shayari . 

Anushka, nikki - worst

Daffodils01 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

More than her own individual aborts, I disliked how careless and brash Nikki was in team tasks and how easily she used to give up ,risking her partner's survival as well.

Divyanka, Varun , And Vishal seem to be strong players  right now , Abhinav is also quiet impressive. After today’s episode he can be dark bourse 

Weakest: Nikki, Mehek  

Average: Anuskha 

Good players: Sana, Abhinav , Rahul and Astha 

Strong Players: Shweta, Arjun, and Saurabh 

Strongest: Vishal, Divyanka and Varun 

Edited by Couch.Potato - 2 years ago
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

Dt is best in kkk , she deserves to win 🥳

MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

i only find divyanka rahul saurabh and vishal as strong contestants..

rest of the contestants are not as strong as them but at least they give their best

nikki being worst but anushka's bad performance kept getting hidden behind nikki's aborts.. anushka was not a good performer at all.. only two stunts with creepy crawlies are what she did finely.. and there too she kept saying "sir nahi horha" 🤢

--Amulya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I think easily Vishal is the winner, he has most wins and has close calls, has his weaknesses but tries 200% to overcome them.

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: --Amulya--

I think easily Vishal is the winner, he has most wins and has close calls, has his weaknesses but tries 200% to overcome them.

i think divyanka has more wins than vishal she has not aborted a single task so far and won most of them