Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mpks1 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

This EDT need to be finished before the LU as I don’t want updates split in 2 EDTs for members sake😃

spdp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Looks like Janmashtami celebrations on the way! 

night time scenes & celebrations.

Why No Raavi & Rishita? Seems like both are not shooting. 

What will we get to see? 

Krish as Krishna? He has Many gopis around him in any function anyways

Dhara maa’s another dance for baby ? 

Will Radha come on the dance floor for Shiva? 

Another thing: 

In Gujarat , 2 days before Janmashtami are celebrated as Raandhan chhath: when you cook whole day & Shitla Saatam: when women & moms keep fast / family eats food made from previous day’s cooking-  for wellbeing of children. 

Wonder if they will show that. There are many women artists in night shoot per maami’s bts.

Edited by spdp - 2 years ago
wanderer102016 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpks1

This EDT need to be finished before the LU as I don’t want updates split in 2 EDTs for members sake😃

Haven’t watched yesterday’s episode, so don’t have much to say! 

But Suman really blaming dhara for everything is patriarchal as hell! 
that’s a huge problem I have with this show, having gaura as a relatively young couple raising 3 men they could have shown some progressive and modern thoughts, but both Dev and Shiva seem patriarchal too with their wives and Dhara making them so dependent on her! 
losing interest in watching the show, nothing seems exciting anymore ! 

maanmeet1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Transference

Once upon a time, they were beautiful ❤️

There was innocence and lots of banter. They both have become each others punching bags!

they have royally ruined the whole chemistry and i dont understand why????? where they have landed dem, there is no going back.........

why they have portrayed dem this bad.......if to glorify other couples den it didnt work.........at least for me

i miss those days when i would wait for the moment the episode is uploaded......and these to fireballs would burn my screen 

maanmeet1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: spdp

Looks like Janmashtami celebrations on the way! 

night time scenes & celebrations.

Why No Raavi & Rishita? Seems like both are not shooting. 

What will we get to see? 

Krish as Krishna? He has tons of hopes atound in any function anyways

Dhara maa’s another dance for baby ? 

Will Radha come on the dance floor for Shiva? 

Another thing: 

In Gujarat , 2 days before Janmashtami are celebrated as Raandhan chhath: when you cook whole day & Shitla Saatam: when women & moms keep fast / family eats food made from previous day’s cooking-  for wellbeing of children. 

Wonder if they will show that. There are many women artists in night shoot per maami’s bts.

u did? i do that every year.......

that would be so good if they incorporate these festivals......

but i doubt.......ek time ka khana nahi ban raha inse.......pura din baith ke kya banayenge pata nahi........

maanmeet1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpks1

As much as I liked Dev helping Suman, he shouldn’t have yelled at Rishita again and again when the girl delivered an heartfelt apology. She often offered to help and he should have let her. She committed a mistake and realized it and move on. Dev is acting as if he never made any mistakes, then what was it he did when he hid the w he never loved Raavi but was in love with another girl and ditched Raavi at the altar😕 Dev and his hypocrisy is  beyond words😡

As for Suman, how did she manage when the whole family was in the haveli for a month? She didn’t need Dhara then? Did she have a helper?

Dhara ki drama ke liye kuch bhi likh dete hain and the writers think viewers  will not notice tje discrepancies. Somebody need to shove this all on their face. They are all morons who have no creativity or logical thinking but  became writers without any effort

@bold i agree😡

and she shouldnt be stressed and here suman is throwing things at her.............i dont want anything to happen to baby but god forbid it happens den more SRs dekhne ke strength nahi hai........

dev is pathetic ........ 

spdp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Dahi haandi competition it is per Mohit’s story.

But where are Raavi & Rishita? 

mpks1 thumbnail

I am planning to do the LU in the new thread! If few of you want to finish this thread, please ho ahead! 

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: spdp

Dahi haandi competition it is per Mohit’s story.

But where are Raavi & Rishita? 

I predicted this in the DT!😃

maanmeet1 thumbnail

phaaaaaaaast phaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssst khatam karo ise