livepraylaugh thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: _charu_

Just bec you don't like dhara , that doesn't mean it's correct for suman to blame dhara. She has the right to live her life and she asked rishita to tc of suman before leaving. Rishita did a mistake and mistake kisi se bhi ho sakti hai. I sympathize with suman but why is she spouting those heavy duty emotional dialogues to dhara ?  Plus it's not safe for dhara to bend and lift suman in this condition. She forgot this.

Obviously they must hire a nurse or caretaker but mostly it's the duty of children to tc of their parents ..not everyone can afford nurses...and galti toh nurse se bhi ho sakti hai...plus nurses also have to be supervised.. My grandmother is bedridden from 3 yrs and my parents didn't hire a nurse ..she has 3 sons and 3 dils ..my mother takes care of her and these kind of episodes keep occurring.  My grandmother wasn't comfortable in a diaper so she manages. Itna tamasha kaun banata hai if someone is unavailable or did a mistake ? That's the only thing I am asking ...i am not ridiculing her plight or her humiliation.... Why curse dhara and ruin her years of care ,  affection and efforts which she did selflessly? What was the precap about? 

And honestly if dhara slaps rishita I am coming for her tomorrow 😡

Completely agree with you. Accidents does happen to younger children and elders as human tends to be careless at times. Humans are not robots to do the work assigned as it is! Sometimes mistake do happen. I get the humiliation part as they might get ashamed. Other people present in the room to take it lightly, tell them that’s it’s okay that it happened, let’s clean up and it will happen to anyone at old age not only you. Give them the required assurance and keep the surroundings light. Here, everyone is doing drama from Dev to Suman. Wells it’s Pandya store, what can we expect. 

Dhara is not at to be blamed for Suman situation. She is pregnant, let her enjoy her moment in life. Rishita made a mistake due to her carelessness and she didn’t do it deliberately. Let her help Suman if she wants, she is ready to do so too. Dev created huge hungama over it lol. Whole family is dramabaaz. This family only knows blaming and name calling. 

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: livepraylaugh

Completely agree with you. Accidents does happen to younger children and elders as human tends to be careless at times. Humans are not robots to do the work assigned as it is! Sometimes mistake do happen. I get the humiliation part as they might get ashamed. Other people present in the room to take it lightly, tell them that’s it’s okay that it happened, let’s clean up and it will happen to anyone at old age not only you. Give them the required assurance and keep the surroundings light. Here, everyone is doing drama from Dev to Suman. Wells it’s Pandya store, what can we expect. 

Dhara is not at to be blamed for Suman situation. She is pregnant, let her enjoy her moment in life. Rishita made a mistake due to her carelessness and she didn’t do it deliberately. Let her help Suman if she wants, she is ready to do so too. Dev created huge hungama over it lol. Whole family is dramabaaz. This family only knows blaming and name calling. 

Absolutely 💯 

With children and elders , such episodes keep.occuring and it can happen with anyone ...I would prefer to die than be dependent on someone.....also, i can understand how an elder might feel when faced such a situation , I have seen my grandma..i tried to tc of her for sometime , I wasn't able to..I am not allowed to life heavy weights due to cervical.  Blessed are the parents whose children are there for them..that's why I am more pissed at suman ...she is setting a bad precedent for an elder..in everything she creates a scene and makes it all about her. Be it dharas pregnancy or raavis divorce.  N now this. 

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

yes situations are different at here and back home here we taught dont let them feel what they cant do but appreciate what they can i have a friend who's both daughters are disabled she went to stay back home when her kids were little because they have their own hospital and all her family is doctors but as the girls approached the age when they could sensed how people feel about them and try to be sympathise she moved back and her daughters never went back and she cant go because of them so her family visits her instead but the awful thing is which mother prays that her kid can dy before her but she does although she have carers coming in full time but as a mother she is worried about them that after me what will happen to them ,so its not Suman fault that the way she felt she must be thinking that i can not even do my personal things by my self ,we dont understand what else she must be thinking just God forgive every one and no one should go through this situations .and by the way what her MBA topper is di]oing by staying at home is he crippled cant he get a job to sport the family then why they treat him as a special person ?

mpks1 thumbnail

As much as I liked Dev helping Suman, he shouldn’t have yelled at Rishita again and again when the girl delivered an heartfelt apology. She often offered to help and he should have let her. She committed a mistake and realized it and move on. Dev is acting as if he never made any mistakes, then what was it he did when he hid the w he never loved Raavi but was in love with another girl and ditched Raavi at the altar😕 Dev and his hypocrisy is  beyond words😡

As for Suman, how did she manage when the whole family was in the haveli for a month? She didn’t need Dhara then? Did she have a helper?

Dhara ki drama ke liye kuch bhi likh dete hain and the writers think viewers  will not notice tje discrepancies. Somebody need to shove this all on their face. They are all morons who have no creativity or logical thinking but  became writers without any effort

Edited by mpks1 - 2 years ago
NephilimByHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: GrilledCheese

Krish ne kya kar diya iss baar 🤣

Hath to pile hote hain krishiiii.... Tune nile kyun kara liye😄

Transference thumbnail

Once upon a time, with Raavi

Transference thumbnail

Once upon a time, they were beautiful ❤️

There was innocence and lots of banter. They both have become each others punching bags!

mpks1 thumbnail

I posted this in the DT. How many of you noticed that KD’s hair parting  is on the left side in the last 3 episodes ever since the purple vest and blue shirt made an appearance. I see this new style in the latest celebration BTS picture as well. Looks like going forward this will be it. He parted his hair on the right side from his introduction until last Saturday’s episode and now this😕

Doesn’t matter right side parting or left side either way the forehead is invisible

manny136 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpks1

I posted this in the DT. How many of you noticed that KD’s hair parting  is on the left side in the last 3 episodes ever since the purple vest and blue shirt made an appearance. I see this new style in the latest celebration BTS picture as well. Looks like going forward this will be it. He parted his hair on the right side from his introduction until last Saturday’s episode and now this😕

Doesn’t matter right side parting or left side either way the forehead is invisible

kd and his shivas dastaan e hair lol

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: manny136

kd and his shivas dastaan e hair lol

This is one thing I will crib and talk about until he cuts the hair😕