Original Version - Deep Jwele Jaai

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

So, as most of us know the show is remake of another Bengali show for the trend that flows across all channels nowπŸ˜†

Deep Jwele Jaai was the original show that was produced by SAME production house... Tent Production based out of Kolkatta I guess. 

I don't know if it's a good thing or not.. But I personally feel it's not because somewhere they might not be able to see any other alternative or change storyline much from original plot.. It limits the creativity... I feel inspired lines are better than exact copy paste... But let's see.. 

So far, characters are maintained as per original plot I guess... 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TunesOfHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Recently Sitara has copied a lot regional shows to remake version and they are doing amazing, hence zee is also doing the same. 

Though the stories in Sitara are only slightly similar to the original ones and differ a lot in terms of content, also trps plays an important role too so you never know! 

Edited by TunesOfHeart - 2 years ago
MochaQueen thumbnail

i wish PH different hota

It would be nice to see some changes in story

shahsb_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TunesOfHeart

Recently Sitara has copied a lot regional shows to remake version and they are doing amazing, hence zee is also doing the same. 

Though the stories in Sitara are only slightly similar to the original ones and differ a lot in terms of content, also trps plays an important role too so you never know! 

Ideally extent to copy depends totally on the production house. Ghum is apparently exact copy-paste; hence when Neil was down with Covid makers were lost πŸ˜† apparently. But since this show is from same PH, it won't divert much, unless they have better storyline now - let's say Fanfiction.

Trps, well unfortunately, this show won't get much, I feel -

1. Bad promotions (Promos are not clearly calling out characters or story... like first promo didn't even talk about badminton?)

2. Other channels - Udaariyaan is highest trp- show of colors and it's currently focusing on audience ka fav. topic Extra Marital Affair and bechara Fateh is literally stuck between biwi and girlfriend.

Not sure how much would trps would a good storyline deserve? πŸ˜† warna ZMGA would have done better; only saving grace here is family drama - but there are so many negatives in a family. It's like daraar wala parivaar!

shahsb_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: evilxbalaa

i wish PH different hota

It would be nice to see some changes in story

I would have personally preferred this being taken up by some Hindi PH. But let's give it a shot and see how do they manage; still feel Gul, Sashi Mittal, and DJs are better versed about Hindi shows.

TunesOfHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

Ideally extent to copy depends totally on the production house. Ghum is apparently exact copy-paste; hence when Neil was down with Covid makers were lost πŸ˜† apparently. But since this show is from same PH, it won't divert much, unless they have better storyline now - let's say Fanfiction.

Trps, well unfortunately, this show won't get much, I feel -

1. Bad promotions (Promos are not clearly calling out characters or story... like first promo didn't even talk about badminton?)

2. Other channels - Udaariyaan is highest trp- show of colors and it's currently focusing on audience ka fav. topic Extra Marital Affair and bechara Fateh is literally stuck between biwi and girlfriend.

Not sure how much would trps would a good storyline deserve? πŸ˜† warna ZMGA would have done better; only saving grace here is family drama - but there are so many negatives in a family. It's like daraar wala parivaar!

You are also right!! I hope they don't ruin the show in the name of trps

MochaQueen thumbnail

I would have personally preferred this being taken up by some Hindi PH. But let's give it a shot and see how do they manage; still feel Gul, Sashi Mittal, and DJs are better versed about Hindi shows.

You a Gul Khan fan?

I thought I was the only oneπŸ˜† though I only enjoy her shows until the couple falls in love

shahsb_26 thumbnail

You a Gul Khan fan?

I thought I was the only oneπŸ˜† though I only enjoy her shows until the couple falls in love

Hahaha... Nopes, you still own that unique proposition then😳

I have never watched her shows... Not even a single one to judge her work... But definitely she is more versed with the way Hindi shows work, hence the massive fan following...! 

But this Rishton Ka Manjha is going really well! Hope Tent Cinema proves me wrong about me judging them. πŸ˜†

Edited by shahsb_26 - 2 years ago
MochaQueen thumbnail

Hahaha... Nopes, you still own that unique proposition then😳

I have never watched her shows... Not even a single one to judge her work... But definitely she is more versed with the way Hindi shows work, hence the massive fan following...! 

But this Rishton Ka Manjha is going really well! Hope Tent Cinema proves me wrong about me judging them. πŸ˜†

Gul is good only at creating spark between leads. Also her FLs are similar to Diyas character so I think she couldve written her well.

shahsb_26 thumbnail

Gul is good only at creating spark between leads. Also her FLs are similar to Diyas character so I think she couldve written her well.

I will be very honest, I am not huge fan of her casting idea to show innocent-looking guys as angry machos,... But it's just my thing I guess... They do have huge FDs... And my mom watches most of her shows - Imlie, Ishqbaaz, and IPKKND and all... But just isn't my cup of tea πŸ˜†