Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dreamxr thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: asifiqbalsh

Nice start dear

Very quick this time, even hired a detective.

Liked Asya teasing & sorting out problem together.

Waiting for next update soon 

Thanks 

Yeah well, I always thought Asad was smart enough to hire a detective, but he never did so might as well write about it! And of course I love Jahapana Bond and his kaneez solving crimes together!

Next chappy coming soon! Writing it as I reply...

❤️

fatima30 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Ooooh I like this! Lock her up! 

Asya are amusing and super sweet and cute too! 

dreamxr thumbnail

Originally posted by: fatima30

Ooooh I like this! Lock her up! 

Asya are amusing and super sweet and cute too! 

Lol I was legit smirking to myself writing the Tanveer's arrest part hahah! Glad you think AsYa asre cute (cuz they are).

Love ya!!

sj_qh_kabhi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Awesome 😍😍 Love it and yes, tanveer in jail pls! Thank you for the update ❤️

dreamxr thumbnail

Originally posted by: sj_qh_kabhi

Awesome 😍😍 Love it and yes, tanveer in jail pls! Thank you for the update ❤️

Yep! That's where Tanveer'll be going cuz that's where she deserves to be 😂.

Thankyou for reading!!!

Loads of love

❣️❣️

tanvi_mitt thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Oh wow, Tanveer's truth is out!

Can't wait to read what happens next :D

dreamxr thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanvi_mitt

Oh wow, Tanveer's truth is out!

Can't wait to read what happens next :D

Lemme give you a hint! *Plays wedding March*

😉

dreamxr thumbnail

Heyya people! I'm finally updating this story after MONTHS. I just wanna say that I've reduced the number of parts in this story, since well, Tanveer is now gone and I can't really think up anything to make the story longer... So this is the second last part!

Part 2 (warning: slightly mature)

"Ms Tanveer Abbas Malik, you are under arrest for attempted murder, blackmail and harassment." rang a crystal clear voice throughout the Khan Villa. Dilshad and Najma came rushing from their rooms, their faces lined with worry.

"What nonsense?!" Tanveer said, trying to act innocent but failing by the second

"You know this isn't nonsense Tanveer." Asad said calmly and walked towards her. "Let them take you in, and it will be much more easier."

"Jammy I-

"Take her in? What do you mean Asad?!" Dilshad said wide-eyed, a hand instinctively falling on her chest.

"Ammi, this woman...she, she tried to-" He winced at the words, but calmed as he felt a soft hand rest on his shoulder.

"She tried to kill me Phoopi." Zoya said curtly. Dilshad swayed a bit but gained control of herself and sank down on the sofa.

"Proof! Do you have any proof?" Tanveer said desperately.

"Yes!" Zoya said firmly and held out her iPad which had the photo of the stone eyed suspect, the bracelet with the 'T' on it circled accurately. "Any objections?"

"T-that's not me! Jammy you can't possibly believe that! That's not even my eye!"

"STOP IT! Just stop it! You've done enough! We've got the pregnancy reports, and the contact lens bills and every proof of every horrible lie you've weaved. So get out of my house before I do something that'll make you regret every moment you've lied to us!" Asad finally let out. "You can take her Inspector." He whispered. Inspector Deshpande strode forward.

The click of the handcuffs echoed through the Villa.

A few days later

"Okay inspector, thank you so much. Khudahaafiz." Asad said and kept the phone down.

"What happened? Did they agree?!" Zoya said worriedly. 

"Yes, they've agreed to keep Tanveer on house arrest." Asad breathed in relief. "I don't know how you do it..." He said, wrapping his arms around her waist casually.

"Do what?" Zoya questioned as she locked her arms around Asad's neck. Asad smiled.

"Annoy me so much." Asad teased. Zoya gasped in fun offence and pulled away from him, smacking his arm as she did so. "I'm kidding! I'm kidding...I meant how were you able to even forgive her?" He said taking her hand in his.

"I haven't forgiven her Mr Khan. I just, care about the baby. She may deserve the lowest but her baby doesn't." Zoya said, seriously looking Asad in the eyes. Asad beamed at her.

"Ehm ehm." Dilshad cleared her throat. Asad and Zoya sprang apart, looking towards everything except each other. Dilshad chuckled softly. "In case you two forgot, tomorrow's the wedding. AND, you two can't see each other until tomorrow now. Okay?"

"Ammi-"

"Asad, yeh rasmein hain! Aur rasmon ko nahi badla ja sakta. Now both of you, go to your rooms and take some rest. Jao!"

"Ammi par-"

"Asad!" Dilshad said sternly, stifling her laughs. Asad walked to his room mumbling away about how things were unfair, Zoya blushed and hugged Dilshad before walking to her room. She changed into her pajamas and fell asleep immediately after she laid down.

There was a faint tune chiming somewhere as she walked. There were Rose petals brushing her feet along the path she took. As she went further down the path the music got clearer and louder. It was quite pleasant.

Suddenly, her trance was interrupted by some kind of string coming in the way of her foot, she tugged the string by forcing her foot forward. To her surprise, in a second the dark clearing between the trees was lit up like the 4th of July! There were fairy lights hanging from every tree in sight and a gazebo covered with white, flowy drapes stood in the middle. Zoya giggled. She never expected Akdu Ahmed Khan to turn into Romeo Ahmed Khan!

Out of nowhere, two arms wrapped around her waist and pulled her back against his chest. Zoya gasped and threw her head back on his shoulder when she felt his lips graze her neck.

"Mr Khan..." She breathed and her hand found his jawline as he kissed her neck. His hands were low on her waist and he pressed her hips closer to himself.

"You look beautiful tonight." Asad mumbled and slipped his hand under the pallu of her saree, caressing her bare waist. He kept tracing seductive circles on her skin as his hand slowly moved to her stomach.

"Mmm." Zoya hummed in pleasure.

"You have no idea how much I want you." He whispered huskily into her ear and kissed her earlobe. His hands started trailing upwards her torso. Her breath hitched as his hand grazed the side of her breast and went up the arm who's hand was tracing his jawline. He swiftly turned her around to face him and pulled her flush against his chest. Their lips were millimetres away from each other, their breaths mingled...

RING RING RING!!!!

"What in the world?!"

Meanwhile, on the other side of the house...

Asad breathed heavily as he laid on his bed. He was getting married to the love of his life in a few hours! He closed his eyes and soon entered his world of dreams.

Everything was a blur, except for the bed. Where two lovers were showering each other with their love.

"I want you." Asad whispered huskily into Zoya's ear and sucked on her earlobe, she moaned softly. That soft moan was enough to make him lose all control as he crashed his lips on hers and kissed her hungrily. They broke the kiss to catch a breath but Asad placed passionate open-mouthed kisses on the base of her neck making her go crazy. Her nails raked his bare back driving him up a wall, he kissed his way down to the valley of her breasts and further to her stomach. He paused to look at Zoya's shivering, lacy black lingerie clad form with longing, her stomach was rising and falling, her lips parted and her hair was flowing down her shoulders in a black mess.

Damn, just looking at her made him wild with desire. Caressing her waist, he kissed her abdomen and the area around her navel. His tongue darted out and traced circles around her navel, Zoya breathed erratically, her fingers wove through his hair. He couldn't get enough of her sweet skin. His mouth hotly trailed down to just above the hem of her panties, he teased by nibbling and sucking the area and came back up to her face. 

He kissed her passionately again before his fingers found the clasp of her bra and he unhooked it...

BEEP BEEP BEEP!!!

Asad sprang up from his bed, aroused, only to find no one beside him.

"Good lord she drives me crazy." Asad mumbled drowsily and rubbed his eyes. He got off his bed and strode into the bathroom where a wave of realisation hit him.

I'm getting married.

Asad smiled. The day had finally come!

I'M GETTING MARRIED!

He went about his usual morning routine and stepped out of his room, dressed in a white shirt and navy blue trousers. He'd left the top three buttons open, knowing how much it would affect Zoya. 

"BHAIJAAN NAHIIIIII!!!" A sudden shriek rang in his ears and he almost fell over in shock.

"What the-"

"Go in go in go innn!!!!" A voice screeched in his ear and he was pushed back into his room by Najma.

"Tamater what's going on?!" He asked, confused.

"You're not supposed to see bhabi until the Nikaah!"

"Yeah, so?"

"She's having pizza on the dining table so please go away!"

Rolling his eyes, Asad grabbed the morning paper and stomped off to his room.

So that was it guys! I know it was a bit short, but the next part will be much longer. And mature too😉

Edited by Captain_Crash - 2 years ago
fatima30 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Oh my days! They’re both having saucy dreams! Lol 😳

Cannot wait for them to finally be married!

Thank goodness Tanveer is out! 

dreamxr thumbnail

Originally posted by: fatima30

Oh my days! They’re both having saucy dreams! Lol 😳

Cannot wait for them to finally be married!

Thank goodness Tanveer is out! 

Yep, both of them are having their fantasies🤭 Their marriage is now burden freeee! Tanveer is out of the story and their lives for good :)

Sorry for the late reply btw...

Love ya!