Dil Mein Seena Nahi Patthar Hai! {sequel to Idli Ki Kasam!}

dreamxr thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Hello beautiful people! Welcome to the sequel of Idli Ki Kasam! 

Here's the link to it: Idli Ki Kasam!

I dedicate this story to the lovely @Milkbiscuits! Who helped me out in posting this.

Enjoy le romance... β˜ΊοΈ

Dil Mein Seena Nahi Patthar Hai!

A sequel to 'Idli Ki Kasam!'

An Epilogue to 'Idli Ki Kasam!' and a Prologue to 'Dil Mein Seena Nahi Patthar Hai!" πŸ˜†

Zoya huffed and closed the door behind her, gingerly stroking the now-turning-purple mark on her neck.

"Ya Allah, how in the world am I going to hide this?" She mumbled to herself and got into bed.

She was just about to doze off when she heard a knock on her door. She rubbed her droopy eyes and got up to open it, sighing in annoyance.

Zoya opened the door to see Asad standing there, a small smile on his face.

"Allah Miyah what's wrong with you Mr Khan? What happened now?" She glared at him.

Asad held out a hand with an ice pack in it, smiling.

"It'll help with the uh...the thing." He said nervously.

Zoya smiled at his sweet gesture and took the ice pack from him gently.

"T-thank you." She murmured, looking at him lovingly and placing it on the area.

"Are you sure it'll be okay? I mean..."

"Of course Mr Khan,anyways if anyone asks I'm gonna blame it on you!" She said mischievously.

"Oh really?" Asad retorted, mimicking Zoya.

"Haan! Aur nahi to kya? You were the one who placed this on me!" Zoya started the blame game.

"You were the one who wasn't calling me by my name!" Asad grinned.

"Ya Allah Mr Khan there could've been other ways too!" She said slapping her forehead.

"Yeah, like?" He smirked.

"Uhm...you could've sneaked your name into a letter or something and asked me to read it aloud! OR you could've asked me what your full name is unexpectedly...or..." Zoya rambled on and on without realising Asad had trapped her between his arms and her cupboard.

"Are you even LISTENING?!" She shrieked, but realized what time of the day it was and gasped, covering her mouth with her hands. Her breath hitched as she felt Asad's warm breath on her face as he leaned closer.

"Mr Khan..." She whispered.

Asad smiled and nuzzled into her hair, his hands planted on either side of Zoya's head.

"Good night." He murmured softly as he placed tender kiss on her cheek and moved away, looking at her as if she was the most beautiful thing in the world. For him, she definitely was.

YOKAY! Here it is. It is an epilogue as well as a prologue! Ik weird right. My mind conjures up really dumb ideas sometimesπŸ˜•.

Anyhoo, see y'all when I post the first chapter!! 

Loads n Loads of love!

πŸ’—πŸ’—

~Meg

P.S.: Buddy me for PMs!

Edited by Captain_Crash - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nirupari2 thumbnail

Hey.. I loved it 😍❀β™₯πŸ’•πŸ’– eagerly waiting for next updated 

MilkBiscuits thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I formally declare to show off infront of the entire AsYa forum that the sequel of this beautiful story  is dedicated to me ..... Anyone willing to take the crown ? Can fight me πŸ˜³

sj_qh_kabhi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Aaahhhh!!!😍😍😍 I’m so excited for this onee😍😍πŸ₯³πŸ₯³ Great start😍

dreamxr thumbnail

Originally posted by: MilkBiscuits

I formally declare to show off infront of the entire AsYa forum that the sequel of this beautiful story  is dedicated to me ..... Anyone willing to take the crown ? Can fight me πŸ˜³

Yeah well, a LOT of more upcoming stuff is going to be dedicated to you😁. Cuz you're the one who gave me the effin AMAZING ideas!!

dreamxr thumbnail

Originally posted by: sj_qh_kabhi

Aaahhhh!!!😍😍😍 I’m so excited for this onee😍😍πŸ₯³πŸ₯³ Great start😍

Aww thank you so much 😊. Hope you all can wait for a little while, my mind is reeling with some new stories at the moment and I can't help but pen them down (looking at you MilkBiscuits) so I have to put these two (Dil Mein Seena and Heart and the Mind) on hold for a while. Hope you all can wait! And please do check out the upcoming stories!

dreamxr thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nirupari2

Hey.. I loved it 😍❀β™₯πŸ’•πŸ’– eagerly waiting for next updated 

Thank you! New update might take some time since I'm penning down a couple of new stories😊

Nirupari2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Captain_Crash

Thank you! New update might take some time since I'm penning down a couple of new stories😊

E

Wowwwwwwww seriously 🀩🀩🀩 I am so excited 

dreamxr thumbnail

Surprise surprise! I finally decided to update some of my pending stories πŸ˜ƒ. Here's the first part!! Sorry for making you guys wait so muchπŸ˜…. This one will have three parts, but one will be split into two so technically it'll have four parts, hope you guys don't get bored...

Here we goooo!

Part 1 (A)

Zoya sat on her bed with furrowed brows and pouted lips. Ever since the chandelier had almost crushed her to death, she had been trying to find out the identity of the person who had tried to do so. The wedding was just a day away and she didn't want anything to go wrong! Although she did spend some time with Asad, and he offered to help her too! She was scrolling through the pictures of the Jashn-e-Saugaat, since the suspect was the same stone-eyed person.

Zoya mindlessly scrolled to the next picture, when a shiny silver thing in one of the photos caught her eye. It was a bracelet, with the letter 'T' strung into it as a charm. How hadn't she noticed it before? She quickly pulled out her phone and dialled Asad's number.

"Come on Mr Khan pick up!" She angrily muttered.

"Hello?"

"Mr Khan! I found something in a picture, about the stone-eyed suspect!" She quickly rambled.

"Miss Farooqui, can you send it to me or something? I'm in the middle of something right now..." Asad said curtly.

"Akdu Ahmed Khan..." Zoya mumbled.

"Kuch kaha aapne?" Came the smug reply from Asad.

"Nahi, kuch nahi. Aap jao, I'll send it." She huffed and cut the call.

Zoya brought up the photo with the bracelet in it and clicked the 'edit' button on the bottom of the screen. She quickly drew a (digital) red circle around the spot she wanted Asad to observe and sent it to him, sighing as she did so.

Meanwhile in Dilshad Constructions, Asad clicked on an email he just received from Zoya, which had the picture attached to it.

"Smart toh hain, lekin kabhi dikhati nahi hain..." Asad muttered to himself as he zoomed in on the spot Zoya had circled. His eyes grew wide as he realised what he saw.

"Y-yeh bracelet toh Tanu..." His breaths got ragged. His childhood friend was behind all this?! He covered his gaping mouth with his hand and dialled Zoya's number.

"Yes Mr Khan?" Came Zoya's melodious voice from the phone.

"Zoya, we need to meet. Now." Asad said and cut the call.

At the Khan Villa Zoya furrowed her brows at her phone. "Mr Khan? What happened? Hello-" she rolled her eyes when she realised he had cut the call.

β€»β€»β€»β€»β€»β€»

"KYA?!" Zoya screeched as she heard what Asad had just said. They were sitting in a small cafe that Zoya usually would've picked for a date, but the Akdu just had be himself.

"Miss Farooqui, will you keep it down? I don't want the city to know that my childhood best friend is possibly a psychotic killer!" He snapped.

"Well at least now I know what your taste in 'best friend' is like. I'll have to be on guard at all times every time you bring a friend home now..." Zoya retorted, smiling smugly.

Asad smiled at her sarcastically and rolled his eyes.

"Now are we going to talk about serious matter or not? I came here leaving an important project." Asad said taking a sip of his coffee.

"You're the one who called me- ugh, fine okay. So the suspect is Tanveer? But why would she want to kill me? I mean what did I ever do to her?" Zoya rambled, completely forgetting about the decadent chocolate gateau in front of her.

"There must something you might've done, half the time you don't even know what you're doing! Did you steal some food from her or something?" Asad taunted, taking another sip of his coffee to stifle a laugh.

"Mr KHAN, are you here to make fun of me or deal with your psycho best friend?" Zoya said, unable to notice Asad's suddenly fallen face.

"You know, I trusted her with my life. I cannot believe she'd turn out like this-" Asad was interrupted by a ping from his phone. It was a message from a private detective he'd hired right after he saw the photo.

"Wow this guy's fast..." He mumbled, opening the message.

"Who's fast Mr Khan?" Zoya asked.

"Woh actually, I hired a private detective right after you sent me that photo. I was too shaken to think and just decided to hire a detective who'd helped our company when we were hacked a few years ago. He's sent me some details he found out. Let's read them..." Asad told a stunned Zoya and bent over the small screen of the phone to read the text.

"She's...she's pregnant." Asad whispered, horrified. "Tanu, I-I can't believe...She was my pillar once upon a time, she helped me through so much and now..." Asad clenched his eyes shut, not realizing there were tears falling out and pinched the bridge of his nose in utter anguish, when he felt a soft hand rest on his shoulder. His eyes fluttered open as he looked at the angel who was his light, his happiness. 

Zoya's eyes reflected his tears, and he furrowed his brows as to why she was crying. She shook her head, as if to tell him she was fine, and for him to stop crying. Asad smiled through his tears and raised his hand to wipe her's.

He sighed and mouthed a silent 'thank you' to her. She replied with a beautiful smile that just took his breath away, as it did every time.

"Ghar chalein?" Zoya asked in a voice thick with emotions. Somehow, every time he got hurt, so did she.

Asad simply nodded and got from his seat, taking his car keys out as he did so.

"Do you have to go back to office or...?" Zoya asked softly.

"No, I'll get the work done from home." Asad said, smiling at her meekly.

β€»β€»β€»β€»β€»β€»

Tanveer was pacing in her room, thinking about ways she could get rid of Zoya when she heard Asad call her name from downstairs.

Ahh the hunk's home early!

She quickly checked her hair and dupatta and rushed downstairs.

"Ms Tanveer Abbas Malik, you are under arrest for attempted murder, blackmail and harassment."

So yeah, this one's a bit short, but better short than nothing amiright? (you can leave if you want REALLY)

So, hope ya'll liked it! Also I never found out what Tanveer's surname was so I just filled in whatever came to my mind...If it's a real person or someone you know, it's pure coincidence!

And as always, loads of love!

πŸ’—πŸ’—

asifiqbalsh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Nice start dear

Very quick this time, even hired a detective.

Liked Asya teasing & sorting out problem together.

Waiting for next update soon 

Thanks