Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Himesh mankad is saying zoya is going to launch suhana, khushi and agastya in her netflix adaptation of archie comics, apparently agastya will play archie 

https://twitter.com/HimeshMankad/status/1428238028749754374?s=19

Edited by zara321 - 2 years ago
K.Ahm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose

@bold.. for some reason it makes a lot of sense. I just cant imagine suhana in typical BW roles. ðŸ˜†

Lol glad it made sense ….

Just think in bw she’ll be scrutinised a lot for her looks etc by audience and HW isn’t any better they got their own issues too but still see Suhana fitting in Western movies more ….

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

I think this is fake news. I have a feeling they’re hyping the show with these names to bring it to the public’s notice and then some random newcomers will star in it. 

Why would these kids, who can easily get solo debuts, settle for an ensemble cast Netflix show? Why would Suhana agree to a role where fans will automatically start making comparisons to Khushi? It has the potential to bring so much negativity. And why would they agree to an OTT show when even the likes of Shanaya Kapoor are getting a solo lead in a theatrical movie? And Suhana is still in college anyway. 

Boney Kapoor was asked about this movie and he says he has no clue what they’re talking about. 🤣

https://twitter.com/bollywood_life/status/1428413967236362251

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Suhana is way too insecure to debut with Khushi. Granted Khushi may have gotten surgery, but shes easier on the eyes than Suhana. Like someone said, all can afford "solo" debuts so why bunch them together and give us a Mohabbatein 2.0? Or maybe thats a good idea since it will bomb and then we can have new Uday Chopra's and Jimmy Shergills?

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: hotchoco

The article was written by Subhash Jha and he said Archie will be played by Ibrahim. ðŸ¤£

I'm pretty sure it's fake. Just like those weird articles in the past about Khushi debuting with Aryan. And Suhana working opposite some guy from Big Boss. 

🤣

graphics buffalo gai bhains pani m - YouTube

Haegeum thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Why would Suhana get launched by Kjo or Zoya when SRK is right there and can afford to get a good script for her ðŸ¤” ?

JeanieBeanie thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

No way in hell is Suhana debuting like this. Sounds like a dumpster fire.

Zoya, KJo, etc. would lick SRK's boots to get maybe even a chance to debut her. She is Princess Khan and probably the starkid who is most on people's radar and one that generates the most interest. She has her dad and his whole ass massive production house to star under. I don't see her doing a typical Bollywood heroine debut either - I think she'll do something more artsy and niche.

As someone above said - I hope to gods that Suhana and Aryan have the brains that all these other starkids lack. Would be a shame to have SRK as your dad and not inherit his intelligence or wit.

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: JeanieBeanie

Zoya, KJo, etc. would lick SRK's boots to get maybe even a chance to debut her. 

Does anyone remember an interview of SRK from a few years ago where he said he sent his kids away to the US/UK to keep them away from KJo? ðŸ¤£He had been pressuring them to join the industry and SRK sent them away. 

I think he would die if they turn out to be one of KJo's projects like Alia. The man fully controls his actors' lives - tells them who to date, who to dump, what clothes to wear, how much weight to lose - it's obnoxious. 

Aryan is not even an AD for Karan's movie like Agastya and Ibrahim are. I think he wants his kids to stay far away from KJo at least until they are more mature and have their own brain/personality. 

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: hotchoco

Does anyone remember an interview of SRK from a few years ago where he said he sent his kids away to the US/UK to keep them away from KJo? ðŸ¤£He had been pressuring them to join the industry and SRK sent them away. 

I think he would die if they turn out to be one of KJo's projects like Alia. The man fully controls his actors' lives - tells them who to date, who to dump, what clothes to wear, how much weight to lose - it's obnoxious. 

Aryan is not even an AD for Karan's movie like Agastya and Ibrahim are. I think he wants his kids to stay far away from KJo at least until they are more mature and have their own brain/personality. 

IKR😆

They are the kids of THE Shahrukh Khan.....the hype they will generate will be unbelievable....and KJo must be drooling just thinking of launching one of King's kids...😆

Aryan did a voiceover for that Disney movie as Simba and the damn movie trended at #1 ...for 2 days world wide...it won't be KJo launching Suhana.....it will be Suhana launching KJo...🤣

Moulimerijaan99 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Sharuk khan should produce ra one part 2 for his  daughter's debut