Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tetul thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: hotchoco

I think this is fake news. I have a feeling they’re hyping the show with these names to bring it to the public’s notice and then some random newcomers will star in it. 

Why would these kids, who can easily get solo debuts, settle for an ensemble cast Netflix show? Why would Suhana agree to a role where fans will automatically start making comparisons to Khushi? It has the potential to bring so much negativity. And why would they agree to an OTT show when even the likes of Shanaya Kapoor are getting a solo lead in a theatrical movie? And Suhana is still in college anyway. 

Boney Kapoor was asked about this movie and he says he has no clue what they’re talking about. 🤣

https://twitter.com/bollywood_life/status/1428413967236362251

Because that would give them unanimous paid praise, like Dharma movie actors have been getting in last 2 years.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

IKR😆

They are the kids of THE Shahrukh Khan.....the hype they will generate will be unbelievable....

How many times has history shown us, the bigger the star, the floopier the star kid 

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 2 years ago

For some reason Khushi really rubs me the wrong way

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sour_Muffin

For some reason Khushi really rubs me the wrong way

Same here! Jahnvi is still cute and tolerable.

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Moulimerijaan99

Sharuk khan should produce ra one part 2 for his  daughter's debut

Ek Ra.one torture ke liye kum thi kya 

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

How many times has history shown us, the bigger the star, the floopier the star kid 

I wasn't saying they will become successful ...very teeny weeny chance of that.....but like you as always ignore the key words ....so I am not surprised that you ignored that I was talking about HYPE....not success here.....BTW what happened to you going all starry eyed for Aryan Khan??😆