Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
For Bluffmaster IF slots
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
The article was written by Subhash Jha and he said Archie will be played by Ibrahim. 🤣
I'm pretty sure it's fake. Just like those weird articles in the past about Khushi debuting with Aryan. And Suhana working opposite some guy from Big Boss.
We only had a Nepo king now we have a queen as well.
May God give strength to all of us...
It’s true and I will play the part of Cheryl Blossom
Web show ? Thats not a real movie 😆
Wasn't one ridiculous Archie comics adaptation by The CW enough that we are getting another likely more ridiculous BW version?
Also, why would these 3 agree to a Netflix show over a grand BW launch? 🤪
Originally posted by: hotchoco
The article was written by Subhash Jha and he said Archie will be played by Ibrahim. 🤣
I'm pretty sure it's fake. Just like those weird articles in the past about Khushi debuting with Aryan. And Suhana working opposite some guy from Big Boss.
This article says Agastya will debut.. and not Ibrahim.. 😆
For some reason I always thought Suhana would debut with something American Netflix show like Never Have I Ever about brown girl and go in to artsy movies instead of typical BW :/
As for Khushi genuinely found her to have no interest in BW 🤷♀️
For some reason I always thought Suhana would debut with something American Netflix show like Never Have I Ever about brown girl and go in to artsy movies instead of typical BW :/
As for Khushi genuinely found her to have no interest in BW 🤷♀️
@bold.. for some reason it makes a lot of sense. I just cant imagine suhana in typical BW roles. 😆
https://x.com/i/status/2070068646441898439
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZcvIDChGLs/?igsh=MW44dDRtZmdxaGs4dw==
❤️🌹 https://youtu.be/cxdETOSAShU?si=ew12nC6O12z6y9zV
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DbkW6pIsf9i/?igsh=MW9wcXR4eHdhOW91ag==
https://x.com/i/status/2067205493597306901
11