Users

Frequent Posters

caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: 1PariGupta

He wants to kill all of them 😭😭

DV, Rani n pinku all. 

Oh. No. I think Rani might save others somehow. She will get hurt. Veer will come at last to save her. 

I can watch if they are not dragging. I hate dragging.

LoveYourself_20 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: VijayBlood

What irritating fellows they are when we got happy episode end of the day they put a devil promo yuck🤢 buffaloes all time negativity no positive 🥺

If it's like this it's be fine pinku informs veer about this and veer finds real face of rv and save rani 🤪

It's the height of tolerance now. They should make Veer known to all the happening. 

He is the hero of the show yaar... when will he come in the limelight??? Also, it's required now. 

caller123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveYourself_20

It's the height of tolerance now. They should make Veer known to all the happening. 

He is the hero of the show yaar... when will he come in the limelight??? Also, it's required now. 

i second you. How long will he make him dumb?

Originally posted by: caller123

Oh. No. I think Rani might save others somehow. She will get hurt. Veer will come at last to save her. 

I can watch if they are not dragging. I hate dragging.

This time I am also thinking to read only reviews which you share. Sometimes, I really don't feel like watching it.

caller123 thumbnail

This time I am also thinking to read only reviews which you share. Sometimes, I really don't feel like watching it.

I too feel the same way.

me too dear they making us like this 😭

Except CVs, everyone is making fun of them. In today's SBS, they also said that there is no romance in between Veer and Rani since thier marriage but finally today Veer got some time to get romantic with Rani.

And I just read an article on India forums only, it was written there that the lead couple fans don't get to see their romantic moments or Veer and Rani haven't had romantic moments till now so this will be a treat for their fans to watch and enjoy.

Everyone except CVs knows what is required to show the relationship of a husband and wife otherwise how would someone differentiate a husband and wife's relationship with some other relationship?😡 

Edited by LoveYourself_20 - 2 years ago
1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: VijayBlood

Rani goes to veer with devi and got catched I didn't see the promo I only read written update 

Rani goes to Veer in hospital in Rani herself only. N ya she got caught by RV. 

One thing I noticed that Rani's saree pattern is changed from lahriya to simple. ❤️

1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: caller123

Exactly. Story progress zero. RV won all the time. What does  RV in the precap? Is he going to held Pinku and Rani as captives?

They r really zero square with zero mind that's why their story progress is also zero.  

caller123 thumbnail

Except CVs, everyone is making fun of them. In today's SBS, they also said that there is no romance in between Veer and Rani since thier marriage but finally today Veer got some time to get romantic with Rani.

And I just read an article on India forums only, it was written there that the lead couple fans don't get to see their romantic moments or Veer and Rani haven't had romantic moments till now so this will be a treat for their fans to watch and enjoy.

Everyone except CVs knows what is required to show the relationship of a husband and wife otherwise how would someone differentiate a husband and wife's relationship with some other relationship?😡 

True Everyone expect CVS know what is lacking. I really don't know why cannot they understand this simple theory.  Today they gave a lollipop now they will show drama  and negativity. Don't know when they will give another romance toffee for us again?😆