ATBA episode 246- 18th August 2021 Wednesday - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 years ago

Rani goes to veer with devi and got catched I didn't see the promo I only read written update 

1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: LoveYourself_20

How was the episode Pari?? I am waiting for the episode to end.

Any RanVeer scenes other than Teej special???

I m very much disappointed to saw today's episode πŸ˜• πŸ˜’

Starting 5 minutes was love to watch πŸ˜πŸ˜ because of RanVeer’s hide n seek game which Rani playing with Veer n also they played my most favorite song for them " Aankho ki ghustakhiya maaf ho" from "hum dil de chuke sanam movie". This movie n Salmaan Khan is also my most most favorite. ❀❀ Veer find Rani n hold her hand n take her to the corner. After that he removed her veil that time Rani feel shy n They both look at each other lovingly. Veer said to Rani that I said u that u will lose this bet than Rani said to him that I also said that I accept defeat from u. β€οΈ Veer said to Rani come with me I have surprise for u. They both go in some decorated place n Veer give Rani a gift. Veer take out bangles from his pocket n ask Rani to give her hand to him. He made her bangles. Then they both feed each other food n break each others fast. Veer was staring Rani continuesly.❀️

But suddenly Rani disappeared n RV come there n saw lost Veer. Veer lost in their moments. 

What a lollipop 🍭 moments n romance they gave us πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ they make us fool πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

Not a single hug n not a single kiss πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ they wasted Rani's beauty n also Teej festival. Budbak Veer maintain 2 meters social distancing rules πŸ˜‘

I hate CVS for this πŸ˜‘ stupid brainless unromantic CVS. Go to hell with ur negativity πŸ˜‘

Tommorow they will give smart n cunning RV n stupid emotional Rani. πŸ˜‘😑

LoveYourself_20 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Now we don't want any nayi purani chal. Please end this track now. I beg to you CVs. Please end this. 😭

Enough of this.

caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: 1PariGupta

Starting 5 minutes was love to watch πŸ˜πŸ˜ because of RanVeer’s hide n seek game which Rani playing with Veer n also they played my most favorite song for them " Aankho ki ghustakhiya maaf ho" from "hum dil de chuke sanam movie". This movie n Salmaan Khan is also my most most favorite. ❀❀ Veer find Rani n hold her hand n take her to the corner. After that he removed her veil that time Rani feel shy n They both look at each other lovingly. Veer said to Rani that I said u that u will lose this bet than Rani said to him that I also said that I accept defeat from u. β€οΈ Veer said to Rani come with me I have surprise for u. They both go in some decorated place n Veer give Rani a gift. Veer take out bangles from his pocket n ask Rani to give her hand to him. He made her bangles. Then they both feed each other food n break each others fast. Veer was staring Rani continuesly.❀️

But suddenly Rani disappeared n RV come there n saw lost Veer. Veer lost in their moments. 

What a lollipop 🍭 moments n romance they gave us πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ they make us fool πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

Not a single hug n not a single kiss πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ they wasted Rani's beauty n also Teej festival. Budbak Veer maintain 2 meters social distancing rules πŸ˜‘

I hate CVS for this πŸ˜‘ stupid brainless unromantic CVS. Go to hell with ur negativity πŸ˜‘

Exactly. Story progress zero. RV won all the time. What does  RV in the precap? Is he going to held Pinku and Rani as captives?

1PariGupta thumbnail

Originally posted by: caller123

For Veer to gain Veer's common sense, Veer needs a song suitable for it. He is not a normal human🀣

The problem till now they didn't play a song. Fault is not Veer's , girls🀣

we know it yaar πŸ€£

Fault is not in Veer but someone else. That some one is non other than our Jaani dushman CVS πŸ€£πŸ€£

caller123 thumbnail

Now we don't want any nayi purani chal. Please end this track now. I beg to you CVs. Please end this. 😭

Enough of this.

Second you. Now fourth week of this track and we are fed up now. Tomorrow I will be reading WU only. What to watch ? Villains winning over all the time and Veer is dumb all the time?😑

LoveYourself_20 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

I knew, they wouldn't give any kiss or hug. Don't know what problem they have.πŸ‘Ώ

caller123 thumbnail

we know it yaar πŸ€£

Fault is not in Veer but someone else. That some one is non other than our Jaani dushman CVS πŸ€£πŸ€£

Rish said every time Veer gets angry Rani should sing.🀣

See bhabhisa ,bro is demanding from you🀣

Edited by caller123 - 2 years ago
caller123 thumbnail

I knew, they wouldn't give any kiss or hug. Don't know what problem they have.πŸ‘Ώ

They are dumb like Veer. What to say?

1PariGupta thumbnail

Originally posted by: caller123

I agree. Life is too short to worry . We need to enjoy every moment we spend now❀️

I also agree πŸ‘ life is too short to spend in worries. So let be happy n cherish every moment in life n spend with lots of happiness n love n also spread love n smile to everyone. 😊😊😊😊😊❀❀

Love u all my friends with my whole heart πŸ€—πŸ€—β€

Edited by 1PariGupta - 2 years ago