Oh. No. I think Rani might save others somehow. She will get hurt. Veer will come at last to save her.
I can watch if they are not dragging. I hate dragging.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Oh. No. I think Rani might save others somehow. She will get hurt. Veer will come at last to save her.
I can watch if they are not dragging. I hate dragging.
Originally posted by: JUY3OFSLWXVY32OI
What irritating fellows they are when we got happy episode end of the day they put a devil promo yuck🤢 buffaloes all time negativity no positive 🥺
If it's like this it's be fine pinku informs veer about this and veer finds real face of rv and save rani 🤪
It's the height of tolerance now. They should make Veer known to all the happening.
He is the hero of the show yaar... when will he come in the limelight??? Also, it's required now.
i second you. How long will he make him dumb?Originally posted by: LoveYourself_20
It's the height of tolerance now. They should make Veer known to all the happening.
He is the hero of the show yaar... when will he come in the limelight??? Also, it's required now.
Originally posted by: caller123
Oh. No. I think Rani might save others somehow. She will get hurt. Veer will come at last to save her.
I can watch if they are not dragging. I hate dragging.
This time I am also thinking to read only reviews which you share. Sometimes, I really don't feel like watching it.
I too feel the same way.Originally posted by: LoveYourself_20
This time I am also thinking to read only reviews which you share. Sometimes, I really don't feel like watching it.
me too dear they making us like this 😭Originally posted by: LoveYourself_20
This time I am also thinking to read only reviews which you share. Sometimes, I really don't feel like watching it.
Except CVs, everyone is making fun of them. In today's SBS, they also said that there is no romance in between Veer and Rani since thier marriage but finally today Veer got some time to get romantic with Rani.
And I just read an article on India forums only, it was written there that the lead couple fans don't get to see their romantic moments or Veer and Rani haven't had romantic moments till now so this will be a treat for their fans to watch and enjoy.
....
Everyone except CVs knows what is required to show the relationship of a husband and wife otherwise how would someone differentiate a husband and wife's relationship with some other relationship?😡
Rani goes to Veer in hospital in Rani herself only. N ya she got caught by RV.Originally posted by: 2724LLUNCOK6Q5SR
Rani goes to veer with devi and got catched I didn't see the promo I only read written update
One thing I noticed that Rani's saree pattern is changed from lahriya to simple. ❤️
They r really zero square with zero mind that's why their story progress is also zero.Originally posted by: caller123
Exactly. Story progress zero. RV won all the time. What does RV in the precap? Is he going to held Pinku and Rani as captives?
True Everyone expect CVS know what is lacking. I really don't know why cannot they understand this simple theory. Today they gave a lollipop now they will show drama and negativity. Don't know when they will give another romance toffee for us again?😆Originally posted by: LoveYourself_20
Except CVs, everyone is making fun of them. In today's SBS, they also said that there is no romance in between Veer and Rani since thier marriage but finally today Veer got some time to get romantic with Rani.
And I just read an article on India forums only, it was written there that the lead couple fans don't get to see their romantic moments or Veer and Rani haven't had romantic moments till now so this will be a treat for their fans to watch and enjoy.
....
Everyone except CVs knows what is required to show the relationship of a husband and wife otherwise how would someone differentiate a husband and wife's relationship with some other relationship?😡