Mineil SS Perfectly imperfect part 6 (last part) pg 12 dt 05/09/21 - Page 6

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krithzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Anjali..update šŸ¤£

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Part 4 

ā€œAre you crazy Mini? No way I am letting you out of your room tonight. Its your wedding tomorrow morning and you want to meet Neil now, you know its almost midnight.ā€ Neha looked at Mini in disbelief.

ā€œYou dont start it now Neha, at least you dont judge me. Mom and dad already bombarded me so many questions about Neil once the engagement function ended.ā€ Mini said in her defense.

ā€œI am with them Mini in this matter. And you know even Siddharta was asking about him from me. God! it was so awkward. I escaped somehow but I think he got a hint about Neil. I told you, inviting Neil to your wedding was a very bad idea. I dont understand why you even want to meet him now? .ā€ Neha asked in frsutration.

ā€œI want to say goodbye to him.ā€ Mini answered.

ā€œWhat! Why....I mean...what is the need of that?ā€ Neha asked now confused all the more.

ā€œIt is important to me. I know you all are wondering what is going between me and him, why I invited him here, why I even interacting with him, why I am unable to focus on my wedding when I broken up with him a long ago...right?ā€ Mini guessed her doubts. Neha nodded her head awaiting Miniā€™s reply.

ā€œTo be honest, I also didnā€™t know myself what is happening between us, why I am thinking so much about him but after that dance, the brief time I talked to him, I realized that there is something still attaching me to him. Some invisible thread, unspoken words may be. Actually, when I had enough, I just walked out of his house. We had a huge fight and we decided to break off all ties. We never spoke about it, never said goodbyes. May be thats what bothering me subconsciously. I want to end it formally, like it should have been. I understand that I am getting married tomorrow and thats why I want to do it more urgently. I dont want shadow of my past to loom over my future.ā€ Mini explained as clearly as possible.

ā€œFine! I got your point. But be careful, nobody should know about it.ā€ Neha agreed finally. She helped Mini to get into Neilā€™s room without anyone noticing.

Neil was lying in his bed wide awake. Sleep was miles away from his eyes. He was busy reliving all his past moments with Mini. All of a sudden now he didnā€™t understand why they had to break up? Why they couldnā€™t talk it out? He came out of his thoughts when he heard a knock at his door. He checked the time, it was midnight and he didnā€™t know who could be there at this time.

He opened the door and Mini hurriedly came in almost pushing him in. ā€œGive me a call once you are done here. I will come to take you back to your room.ā€ Neha said to Mini and in return Mini promised she will call her soon.

ā€œMini, is everything alright? What are you doing here at this time?ā€ Neil asked getting worried for her.

ā€œNo, nothing is right Neil, I have come here to set everything right.ā€ Mini replied.

ā€œWhat do you mean?ā€ Neil asked as his heartbeats increased in anticipation.

ā€œI thought I had ended it all between us but ever since you have come here I dont know why I feel that all has not ended. There is something...something...ā€ Mini couldnā€™t complete the sentence for the lack of words.

ā€œThat there is something to talk about, to ponder over how we ended like this and why we didnā€™t put enough efforts to save our relationship?ā€ Neil completed her sentence and Mini couldnā€™t agree any more.

ā€œYes, exactly what I am thinking right now. But how do you know? Are you also thinking the same?ā€ Mini uttered, half in relief that he didnā€™t misunderstood her and half in confusion as to why this is happening with both of them.

Neil nodded in head in reply. ā€œBut none of this matters now. We made our decisions and we have to stick to it. Its been a longtime now. What we can do about it?ā€ He added further.

ā€œI agree with you. Thats why I have come here.ā€ Mini said.

ā€œWhat do you mean?ā€ Neil didnā€™t understand the meaning.

ā€œI want to end it formally, like mature people, like it should have been at the first place...you know...talk about it, about us, say our goodbyes.ā€ Mini explained.

ā€œNo....no...I am not doing this. Mini, I think you should go from here. We dont have to do it now. Tomorrow is your wedding and Iā€™ll be going after attending it. We both will go our own different ways, thats it.ā€ Neil disagreed as he didnt want to go through the emotional roller coaster again.

ā€œPlease, try to understand. Its important for me. If I have to move ahead in life than I have to cut off the past ties completely. Some unspoken words between us are still holding me back. We have to do it for our future.ā€ Mini requested.

Neil saw the plea in her eyes and felt her emotions. May be she was right. They need to talk it out. May be he will be able to finally move on in life after this. ā€œOk, if you say so.ā€ Neil agreed.

ā€œSo?ā€ Mini started with questioning eyes.

ā€œSo?ā€ Neil shrugged his shoulders implying he dont know where to start from.

Mini chuckled at the awkwardness of the situation but after a brief moment became serious starting the conversation. ā€œEverything was fine between us during those initial days. I have spent some of the most wonderful days of my life with you. I was naive at that time. A girl who always stayed in the protective bubble of her father, when I became independent, moved out in another city to make my identity, it was like I got wings. Then come you. You just walked into my life and swept me of my feet. You were everything that could attract a girl like me. Handsome, charming, that liking towards risks and adventures, a lively personality, you were my first serious relationship. All of this could satisfy a girlfriend, you were a cool boyfriend. But when we think about settling down with someone, we girls want a mature guy, someone having a good husbandā€™s quality. Someone dependable in the matter of household chores and responsibility, a family man, someone who can contribute equally in a life long relationship. When we were in live in, I figured out that you were far away from having all those qualities and the more importantly, you were not even willing to change your ways. You were like a man child who was refusing to grow up and I was fed up. I was fed up from our frequent fights and arguments, from taking care of the house alone. It started taking toll on me and finally I gave up.ā€

Neil listened everything patiently. He knew whatever she said was true. ā€œI think it was too fast to understand and handle everything. We were like two magnets, got attracted to each other easily, fell in love, moved in together and started talking about marriage. It was so quick that I didnā€™t even get time to think upon it and what changes it may bring in my life. From my point of view, you went straight from a fantastic girlfriend to a nagging wife mode and I couldnā€™t handle it. I failed to understand your expectations and therefore I couldnā€™t change myself accordingly. At the end I was so frustrated that when you moved out of our house I could only focus on the freedom I got from the expectations of a relationship. It never occurred to me that I have actually become lonely. When I finally realised what I lost, it was too late, you were already gone. But then I thought what could have I done to get you back? I was the only boy of my parents, a spoiled brat, I never learned to be responsible and mature. Though I could have put more efforts in our relationship but Its not like I could have change my basic nature. So I thought you deserved someone better than me and look, you have really found one. Siddharta, he is the guy I could never become.ā€

Mini didnā€™t know when her eyes become moist. She liked how honestly Neil accepted his mistakes and she was happy to know that he wanted to make everything alright between them, though it never happened but she was content with the feeling that he atleast thought about it. She also realized that may be she burdened him with lots of expectations, all at once and wanted to change him overnight which was not correct on her part because he never tried to change her.

"Do you think there was a chance for us if anyone of us showed some patience and not back out like cowards, not given importance to our egos?" Mini asked the question which was bugging her ever since she sent him the invitation card.

"It doesnt matter now...does it? we have come a long way. But yes, if there was a time machine and I could go into the past then definitely I would have tried to stop you from moving out." Neil answered as he had a sad smile on his face. Looking at him another stream of tears flowed through Mini's eyes.

Neil noticed her tears and before he could think twice, his hands on his own went to wipe them off. Mini didnā€™t move away his hand, in fact, smiled at him. ā€œSo, I guess, thats it. All done between us.ā€ Mini said, her voice still cracking with the emotions.

ā€œYa, I guess its finally over.ā€ Neil nodded his head, smiling a little.

ā€œI am happy for you. I congratulate you from my heart this time. May you have wonderful future ahead...with Sid...Siddharta.ā€ Neil wished her but stuttered at the last part, taking Siddhartaā€™s name. He still didnā€™t like to take that name with Mini but what he can do about it.

ā€œThanks, I also wish you luck. I hope you will find someone special soon.ā€ Mini replied but didnā€™t know why while saying these words she couldnā€™t picturize him with some other girl.

ā€œYou should go now.ā€ Neil reminded her because he was not sure what he will do if she stays here anymore.

ā€œI should go now.ā€ Mini repeated his words but didnā€™t know why her legs feels so heavy to move.

Neil backed a few steps and gestured to walk her to the door of the room. Mini held his hand as she started walking. Both of them stood right behind the closed door, none of them trying to open it and actually end this moment. After few moments, Mini sighed and gathered courage to hold the latch of the door.

ā€œFinal goodbye then?ā€ Neil asked as he opened his arms for her offering a one last final goodbye hug.

ā€œFinal goodbye it is.ā€ Mini replied and without wasting any time got settled in those waiting arms.

Both of them stood hugging each other for the longest time, none of them wanted to break the hug. With great difficulty Neil pulled himself back but as soon as he looked in her eyes, they captivated him their world. Myriads of emotions were crossing through their eyes. Love, sadness,confusion, warmth, grief but the strongest one was the urge to never let go of each other. Just like he said, they were like magnets, almost unable to resists each other when in close vicinity.

Before Neil could have pulled him back again Mini cupped his face. Neilā€™s heartbeats increased suddenly when he saw the same urge in her eyes. At that moment he wanted nothing more than to close the distance between them but at the back of his mind he knew it was not right. They should stop before its too late.

Neil held Miniā€™s hand which was cupping his face from side. He took a deep breath clutching it tightly across his heart. ā€œWe should...should not...I mean we should remember where we are....in what situation....I think...nothing should happen between us...its for the best.ā€ Neil said with difficulty.

ā€œYes...yes you are right. We should not...its for the best...nothing should happen. I should go immediately.ā€ Mini repeated.

ā€œYou should go immediately.ā€ Neil also repeated but none of them moved even an inch away from each other.

Then they did the mistake of looking in each others eyes again and before they knew it, it went out of their control. Their lips started mating with each other in a desperate attempt to convey their unsaid feelings. Neilā€™s one hand was lost in Miniā€™s hair and one was holding her from waist possessively. Miniā€™s one hand was supporting Neilā€™s neck and another one was holding the collar of his t shirt, pulling him closer. Their breaths mingling, tongues dancing together and soon they were all over each other.

After sometime as their emotions settled down they found themselves on Neilā€™s bed, naked, wrapped in the blanket. None of them remembered who pulled whom towards the bed, how they fell on bed, what led to them to undress each other and how they ended up having wildest sex of their lives.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

to be continued....

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: plmzaq

Superb update

Love it

Continue soon

thanks

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: N_sharmaa

ThemšŸ¤£ they just can't resist . They just can't control their feelings šŸ¤£ they know even smallest thing about each other  Mini's habits ,Neil's style  could imagine them their dance and Neil šŸ¤£ he never leaves any chancešŸ¤£ 

jo mauka chhod de wo Neil kahašŸ¤£

mineil ki yahi usp hai ek dusre ko dekh kar jal bin machli ban janašŸ¤£

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krithzz

Pyar ki ek kahaani we wanted MiNeil to dance on this on valentine's day  but cvs never gave V day but Anjali did give OS on V day and I remember someone had done vm on this song on MiNeil then and here we get it againšŸ”„ past and present flashes and this song 

this song is hot. It suits mineil perfectly.

I would have loved to see them grooving to this number

Anj_01 thumbnail

AshokšŸ¤£ he is perfect  poor Bobby šŸ¤£ could imagine this 2šŸ¤£ 

Wanted so desperately ashok to return, reunion of father daughter, a good convo then finally ashok becoming a positive character but damn ph and channel.šŸ˜”

Anj_01 thumbnail

MiNeil moments those choti choti things they love about each other . Mini pouting,tooty grin  this was so cute. Her typical style and Neil secretly love it  Neil habits mini secretly loves it 

this was inspired from show's mineil. how they used to observe each other. Loved the way they understood each others feelings without saying anything.

Anj_01 thumbnail

Anjali..update šŸ¤£

updated

Krithzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

MineilšŸ¤£ I knew it šŸ¤£ they are not going to stop it with just bye ,good byeā˜ŗļøšŸ¤£ 

Krithzz thumbnail

Both are such a šŸ¤£šŸ¤£  this made me remember shows MiNeil šŸ¤£ those lang, body langā˜ŗļøšŸ¤£ it's them