Patiala Babes

Mineil SS Perfectly imperfect part 6 (last part) pg 12 dt 05/09/21

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

Hii, as there was a long gap in the writing and I wanted to write something asap. So instead of continuing on going stories and take a risk of an average chapter I thought of writing something new. Hope you will enjoy this one.

MiNeil SS-  Perfectly imperfect

links-

part 1 pg 1

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5244011#158377653

part 2 pg 4

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5244011?pn=4#158395900

part 3 pg 6

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5244011?pn=6#158415115

part 4 pg 7

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5244011?pn=7#158591667

part 5 pg 10

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5244011?pn=10#158645378

part 6 pg 12

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5244011?pn=12#158655061

Edited by Bechain_Bulbul - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Part 1

He looked at the wedding invitation he had carelessly thrown at the table a week ago. After a tiring day from office, it was the last thing that he wanted to think about but ironically it has been the only thing he was seeing whole day, starting from the morning after getting up, before leaving for office, after coming to house to before going to bed. In fact it also occupied his mind in the few free moments he got in his busy day at work. At first he wanted to tear it the moment it landed at his address but later he thought that he has moved passed from this childishness of tearing ex girlfriend’s wedding card. He threw it at the table on the heap of other necessary and unnecessary things and thought soon it will be lying down somewhere when the mountain of chaos at the table will get larger. But everyday, without fail, he would pick up that card, read it and then start contemplating whether he should go at the wedding or not.

“You know without even trying that woman is messing up with my mind. I am tired yaar, I dont know what to do?” He complaint over phone to his bestie and colleague Bobby Batra.

“ Neil, yaar! Itna kya sochna. You just have to make a decision, are you coming with us or not. Because Mini was our common friend and colleague, Jasmeet, Mickey, Preet, hum sab log ja rahe hain, nahi jayenge to usko bura lagega.” Bobby tried to reason.

“Haan haan wahi tumhari dost hai, main to tumhara dushman hoon na. Koi mere bare mein nahi soch raha.” Neil complaint like a grumpy kid.

“Neil, whatever happened between you two, it was your past. We all used to be friends, now just because you two broke up, you cant expect us to take sides, right? We all had decided earlier when you two announced your break up that we wont be taking anybody’s side, we wont comment who’s fault it was and all that,  and we will maintain friendship with both of you.” Bobby reminded him.

“Ya sure and you are fulfilling your friendship responsibility very nicely. Thanks for confusing me even more.” Neil said sarcastically.

“What is there to get confuse Neil? Its been close to two years now of your break up with her. You have said many times that all is well with you, you have moved on in life, similarly, Mini has also moved on, she is getting married. What is the problem in attending your ex girlfriend’s wedding when everything is fine, there is no good or bad feelings in your heart or her heart for that matter. Why cant you just think it as a function of a colleague, and take it lightly.” Bobby explained further.

Neil was lost in thoughts as he pondered over Bobby’s words. Can he really take it lightly as if it was just a function of a colleague? Can he ever come to terms with his break up with Mini? Everyone thinks he has moved on long ago, he made it sure they believed it by bragging about his superficial dates with new girl every now and then, posting pics of parties, celebrations to show to the world how he is enjoying his life, but the truth is he is still stuck at that point where Mini had left him. The void she created when she left is still intact and he cant see it filling anytime soon. At the time of their break up she seemed to be the most wrong kind of girl for him but then why he searches for her qualities in every new girl? Over the time he has convinced himself that he has forgotten her then why he is so bothered by her marriage. Why the fact that Mini has really moved on and also getting married, making him uneasy, even angry and frustrated. And on the top of that, she has also invited him to the wedding, what she wants to prove, that she got someone better than him?

“Neil, Neil...are you there?” Bobby asked when he got no answer from the other side for a long time.

“Yes, I am listening, may be some network issue.” Neil lied.

“Ok, now tell me cause I am booking the flight for all of us to Goa. Tell me your final answer, are you coming or not?” Bobby asked.

Goa, she is getting married in Goa. It was her dream, she was foolishly romantic and she dreamt of a christian style wedding at Goa’s beach. She has really moved on, fulfilling one of her dreams with a man she lo..loves. Whatever his feelings are but he can never wish anything bad for her. If she has really found love, her Mr. Perfect than he should accept the truth and be happy for her, may be he can move on too after that.

“Neil, you lost again? Can you hear me?” Bobby brought him out of his thoughts.

“Yes, I can hear you and I have decided, I am coming with you all. Book my tickets too.” Neil answered as he finally made a decision.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“WHAT! You have invited him....him of all people! Why? Have you gone nuts?” Neha asked with her hands on her hips, ready to scold her bestie for her foolishness.

“Stop over reacting. We use to work together, apart from being my ex boyfriend, he was my colleague too. And I have invited all the other friends from that group, if I hadn’t invited him then it would have looked odd.” Mini tried to justify her action.

“Everybody knew you two were in a relationship and if you dont want to invite your ex in your wedding then it is totally understandable. Nobody would have judged you for that Mini.” Neha tried to put some sense into her friend.

“I have already sent an invitation card now whats the use of this argument?” Mini said in a hope that it would stop her bestie from probing her further on this matter.

“Mini, its not that simple, you know it. Have you thought how Siddharta would feel?” Neha argued.

“Sid knows everything about my past with Neil, I have never hidden anything from him. So what he will feel? I have just invited my ex who also happens to be my colleague once....so? Big deal?” Mini shrugged her shoulders.

“Exactly my point, he knows everything about you two. But he never met him and to think that he will directly see him at your wedding. He may feel bad or insecure about it. Uski feelings ke bare mein to socho.” Neha reasoned.

“Sid is not insecure in any way and what is done is done now. I cant change it. Why are we even discussing it? There are high chances that he may not come and there will be no issue. Now stop irritating me and help me in selecting right accessories to with this dress.” Mini tried to defuse the situation.

“Ya, I hope so, in fact I pray, he should not come and save us all from this ordeal.” Neha sent silent prayer to the God to let happen her bestie’s marriage without any chaos and drama. She was really looking forward for this wedding as she was the witness of those lonely nights, her bestie has passed crying and yearning for that stupid, moron Neil Oberoi while he was partying with his friends. She knew how difficult it was for Mini to move on, a part of her still doubts that Mini hasn’t moved on, but she took it on the face value when Mini herself declared that now she is ready to see new guys, go on dates. Luckily her friend stumbled upon Siddharta Singhania, most perfect man of this world she has ever seen. No, its not an exaggeration. Siddharta aka Sid was actually a complete gentleman, handsome, chivalrous,sensitive, had good sense of humour and lots of money. He was “the good catch” as those aunties put in their words and her bestie Mini, didn’t deserve any less. So she was now hoping that all goes well and her bestie ends up with her Mr. Perfect.

Mini was on other hand, lost in her own thoughts; she was trying to find the answer herself from last few days. Why she had invited Neil to her wedding? What was she wanted to prove and to whom? Does she want him to see how happy she is with someone else? How she has found a perfect man, a man much better than him? Does she want him to feel jealous and get some ego satisfaction from it? But why? Why would she do that? If she claims that she had moved on then why she is still nurturing such strong feelings for him,hate, jealousy, ego, frustration...all these things aren’t part of a relationship? Then why she still keeping them in her heart for Neil? Neha is so right, she hadn’t thought about how Sid would feel about seeing Neil in the wedding. She should be concerned about Sid not Neil then why just few days before her wedding all could think about is her ex and whether he will come here or not?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

to be continued....

zalima thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Ye title mera what's app status hai 🤣

Krithzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Different story 

Krithzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

They have broken up 💔 but could imagine their expressionssmiley37 jealous , frustrated ,angry and everything🤣

Krithzz thumbnail

So Neil will attend Mini's wedding 🤣 they will meet again love this ex equation here 

Krithzz thumbnail

Mini sent card to him 🤣 what she wants to prove ? She has moved on ? 🤔

Krithzz thumbnail
Originally posted by: zalima

Ye title mera what's app status hai 🤣

Perfect🤣 just like Mini's Neil  and their relationship here 🤣

Edited by Krithzz - 2 years ago
Khushii11 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Wahh wah...brand with story🥳With amazing title...loved the 1st part.... concept is slayer😆

Continue soon...

N_sharmaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Neil🤣 and mini is really messing up his mind🤣 and Neil would be happy to know even mini's case is same🤣 . 

Concept is new on MiNeil I could imagine SouNoor and those expressions🤣 they are best when in such mood  because of each other and they take it out on each other 🤣 

Can't wait to read next chapter

Edited by N_sharmaa - 2 years ago