Mineil SS Perfectly imperfect part 6 (last part) pg 12 dt 05/09/21 - Page 5

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krithzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Bechain_Bulbul

ashok looks great in positive characters and as well as in negative characters. he is multi talented🤣

Yeah đŸ¤Ł that's why we love ashok . He is package🤣

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Part 3

At lunch everyone was gathered in the garden while all were praising how beautiful Mini looked , Neil was only searching for the guy who is going to marry her. Ever since he got to know Mini was getting married, he was curious to know who is that man. Knowingly or unknowingly, Neil was intrigued by the man whom Mini had chosen. What he would be like? Is that guy really better than him? And Neil got his answer as Siddharta Singhania made his way to the garden looking handsome as ever in off white kurta and churidaar payjama with golden stole. Everything about that man screamed of upper class elegance and riches. But Mini was not that kind of girl who would go after wealth.

Neil was trying to find Siddharta’s other qualities when a kid bumped into him and Siddharta immediately went on his knees to help the kid. The kid looked embarrassed. He straighten the kid’s clothes, picked him up in his arms and assured him that its ok to bump into someone in a crowded place. Then he handed over the kid to his parents. Siddharta then approached Mini’s parents and touched their feet, in fact took blessing of every elder in the close vicinity. Mini was asked by the photographer for a pose and Siddharta helped her by suggesting a better pose and even carried her clutch for her while she posed for a picture. Then some of Mini’s friends surrounded them and started chatting, by their looks and giggling sounds Neil was sure they were just boring Siddharta with the girly talks but Siddharta maintained his cool and infact chatted with them like they were his friends also.

Neil didn’t know since when he was observing Siddharta when all his friends came there and brought him out of thoughts.

“Neil yaar, kya kar raha hai? Itna ghoor mat Siddharta ko.” Bobby nudged him.

“Nothing, just observing what could have drawn Mini towards him.” Neil replied as he took another serving of ice cream for himself.

“Really? Did you find the answer?” Mickey inquired.

“Yes, its pretty much obvious. He is a gentleman, sanskaari, sensitive, responsible, love kids and well trained to mask his annoyance.” Neil said in one breath.

“Basically he is your opposite.” Jasmeet commented and laughed.

“Har ladki ko aisa hi life partner chahiye hota hai. Mini is lucky to find one.” Preet gave her opinion.

“Yes, he has all those qualities which I never had and probably would never be able to inculcate in my life.” Neil sighed.

“Hmm! And you are going to respect Mini’s decision and will not create any scene here...right?” Bobby asked apprehensively.

“Why are you saying this?” Neil didn’t like that doubtful tone.

“Mini’s father was asking lots of questions about you and your past with Mini. All thanks to the argument you guys had earlier.” Bobby informed.

Neil was quiet for sometime and this made everyone tense.

“Neil, what happened?” Mickey shook him.

“Nothing, to be honest I was angry at her. I know I should not feel like that but I dont know why...I just...felt...” Neil trailed off not knowing what to say? He himself didn’t know why he was feeling sad and jealous and how to handle these feelings. He had thought that over the time he has said this lie so many times that he has moved on that it became his reality and he can handle this wedding but today all his pretense, all his defenses were crumbling down.

“Neil bhai, you can leave if its getting too much for you.” Bobby whispered in his ears so that only he can hear it. Bobby being his bestie understood his feelings.

“No, I have to see this happening. See her moving on with the guy she always desired. Man! Look at Siddharta, I have no chance against him. Mini always wanted that kind of guy, he is really her Mr.Perfect.” Neil sighed and went to the other side to avoid further questions.

“What do you think guys? Is he still in love with Mini?” Preet asked the obvious question after seeing Neil’s reaction.

“Even if he is, what we can do about it? Mini has already made her choice.” Mickey replied and everyone nodded their head in agreement.

On the other hand Mini was in a fix, though she was physically present with everyone in the garden, but mentally she was wandering through her past. She was putting a smile for the sake of photographs but she was utterly confused from inside. “Siddharta is the guys for her.” Everyone says it after meeting Siddharta and there is no doubt about that he is everything a girl wants in her husband but then why it feels that something is missing, something is incomplete. She sighed as she looked at Siddharta effortlessly mingling with her friends, he was everyone’s favourite. One would need a magnifying glass to find faults in him. May be thats the problem, he is so perfect that its almost unreal and boring. Even though she likes him but there is no spark between them.

Her life with Neil used to be so lively, excited. At the exact same moment she looked at Neil who was taking ice cream for himself. She could swear it was his second or may be third serving, it was choco fudge flavour, his favourite. She saw Neil heaped his bowl with ice cream so much that it looked like a small mountain then he dropped some of it on his jacket and now trying to clean it with a paper napkin, lazy to go to the washroom to sprinkle some water over it, in the process he completely ignored that some residue ice cream was still smeared on his lips. Mini couldn’t control but laugh at it earning questioning looks from everyone around her. Thats when she came out of trance. Mini put break on her train of thoughts immediately and scolded herself for thinking all this.

“Whats wrong with you Mini? You were the one who was tired of that man child Neil and his behaviour now when you have the perfect guy by your side, you are yearning for his imperfections.” Neha commented as she knew what might be going through her bestie’s mind right now, she was observing Mini since few minutes.

“I dont know Neha...its nothing like that...its just...I felt....you know what, just let it be. I am over thinking.” Mini brushed off the topic and excused herself saying that she is really tired and needs some rest before her engagement in the evening.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Neil was calm and composed as compare to the  earlier lunch. Bobby sighed in relief seeing him all normal. With Ashok Khurana irritating him every now and then asking about Neil’s whereabouts and whether he is upto anything and giving emotional support to Neil, it was getting too much for Bobby. He thought he will get a break from the stress of work because of this wedding but looks like he was on double duty here, one to handle Neil, second to bear Mr.Khurana’s interrogation.

Neil looked at Mini as she descended from the staircase with spot light on her, making grand entry on piano music. She looked like some fairy in light blue gown with silver sequence on it. And from the other side came her prince charming in white suit. They came in the middle of the hall and exchanged the rings. While everyone clapped, Neil noticed the disappointment on Mini’s face. He wondered why is that when he on pretext of congratulating them went near her and his eyes fell on Mini’s ring. It was solitaire. Any girl would die to have a ring like that but only Neil knew that Mini was among those 0.001% girls who didn’t like diamonds that much. She always wanted a simple platinum band as her engagement ring. He felt bad for her. When everything was happening as per her choice then why such an important thing, the engagement ring, was not as per her taste? But who is he to ask questions, so he kept quiet.

Mini and Siddharta then were asked for a couple dance. Siddharta took her to the dance floor. He put his one hand on her shoulder and other one on waist and started swaying on the beats of romantic song. It was Mini’s favourite song. Neil could tell Mini was not enjoying it even a bit and he proved right when only after two three minutes she excused herself. Mini was an out and out romantic person, she loved dancing, especially couple dance. To dance on her wedding was a part of her dream. She used to talk a lot about on which song they will dance. But the way Siddharta was holding her was too mechanical and formal. There was no couple feeling, it looked like it was done for the sake of formality. But Mini liked to be held tightly, hands in hands, eyes in eyes, like a man holds his woman.

After engagement and photo session, everyone sat at the dinner table. Mini and Siddharta was sitting with their families. Neil noticed Mini was looking at the waiter holding the food tray. He could tell she had starved herself since morning now wanted to jump at the food as soon as possible but trying hard to hold patience to appear civilized to the world. Neil laughed at the thought; he remembered how Mini used to eat dessert first than main course.

As the waiter arrived, she asked for the dessert but Siddharta suggested or rather instructed waiter to serve main course first. Mini pouted slightly for a brief time, nobody noticed it except Neil, he chuckled thinking that she still looked cute pouting like that. At the end when finally dessert’s turn came, waiter served Siddharta first and Mini lost her patience this time. She took her spoon and took a bite from Siddharta’s plate.

“What are you doing sweet heart? I am sure hotel has enough dessert for all of us. Be patient till your turn. I dont like someone eating from my plate.” Siddharta said as he shrunk his eyebrows almost in disgust.

Neil noticed Mini was hurt this time by his words. Dont know why but he wanted to shove that dessert into Siddharta’s face for such rude comment. And did he just call her “someone” she is going to be his wife. F**king moron! Neil remembered how Mini always first ate her chocolate pastry and then ate half from his plate and when he glared at her for the cheating she used to give him her toothy grin and he melted just like a butter.Their life was full of these small moments. Neither of them know when these moments fall short before their fights and they forgot how much they actually loved each other.

After some time all became busy in taking photos, some in chatting, some in drinking and some couples started dancing again and dont know why but Neil couldn’t stop his legs when they carried him towards Mini and before he could have thought anything rationally the words escaped his mouth, “Can I have a dance with you?”

Mini wasn’t expecting this from him. She kept looking at him blankly but then she thought she cant refuse him in front of everyone like that as all of them think he was her friend. She put her hand in his hesitantly with a nervous smile and Neil led her to the dance floor.

“What are you doing Neil Oberoi?” Mini whispered in anger as soon as they were out of earshot.

“Just helping you in fulfilling your dream. When you are saying this is your dream wedding then it should also be in a way just like you wanted it.” Neil replied.

“What? What do you even mean?” Mini asked in confusion.

“Your ring, its diamond. Why its not platinum? You didn’t tell Siddharta that you dont prefer diamonds?” Neil questioned.

“I did but he said diamonds ring is classic choice. It will suit his status also.” Mini couldn’t help but share the detail.

“And whats with that ‘touch me not dance’? He was holding you like you are some porcelain doll that comes with ‘handle with care’ tag.” Neil questioned.

“He is like that generally whenever we are in public. May be he is brought up that way. He is always so controlled and well behaved in social gatherings.” Mini answered.

“Thats one way to put it. I will say that he doesn’t have passion in him.” Neil argued.

“And why does your opinion should even matter to me Neil? In fact at the first place, why you even giving me your opinion, I never asked for it. Anyways he is much better than you.” Mini once again reminded him that he is now nobody in her life.

“Ok fine! I shouldn’t have said anything about him specially now, when you have already made your choice. And I am sorry for the scene I created earlier in the morning. See, Mini, we had a past and now facing each other after a long time that too in your wedding, its not a normal situation, weird things might happen. But I want you to know that I have always wished for your happiness and I will not ruin it for you now. Can we call it a truce?” Neil asked genuinely.

Mini looked in his eyes and melted immediately. She nodded her head in agreement. “Now can I go?” she asked.

“Why? We can have a little dance, nothing wrong in that. Besides, let me make it up to you for morning incident. I was being a jerk. Let me give you some good time now.” Neil requested.

Mini raised her eyebrow in questioning but Neil only winked at her not saying directly what he has in his mind. He went to DJ and requested for a song. Music started playing as he came running back to Mini.She gasped finally identifying the music. It was another of her favourite song ideal for salsa dance. She remembered how she pestered him to join salsa classes with her during their courtship. He was too lazy to do so, she managed somehow to drag him to the practice session but once he got the hang of it, he loved it so much that he completed the whole class and never left any opportunity to dance with her.

Mini came out of her thoughts when Neil snapped his fingers in front of her. Without even asking her this time he pulled her to the dance floor and took positions. He snaked his arm on his waist pulling her closer till their bodies were touching and entwined other hand with her freehand. They started match their steps with the beats.

Pyar ki yeh kahani suno
Ek ladka tha ek ladki thi
Hoti kya hai jawani suno
Woh bhi ek daur tha wakt
Hi aur tha jab woh the ajnabi
Dono tanaha se the par

Woh kehte kise bat jo dil me thi

They looked in each others eyes while dancing, sometimes coming in contact with each others body and sometime parting to perform the lifts and swirls. Others stopped their dancing just to watch their perfectly coordinated steps and chemistry which was oozing out of every fibre of their body.

Gumsum gumsum rehte the

Dono phir bhi dil me kehte the dono

Koyi sapna ham bhi toh paye

Ek din tute ghum ke woh ghere

Jhilmil jhilmil aaye savere

Mausam badala jagi fijaye

Woh mil gaye woh khil

Gaye aur pyar ho hi gaya

Jo manga tha woh paya

Toh hosh kho hi gaya

Mini was lost in the moment, it was like she was back in the past, like she never broke up with Neil, it was just another day in their life, they had a fight and now trying to make it up to each other in their style. They will dance to their heart’s content, enjoy and at the end, like always, end up in each others’ arms in their cosy bed, making love like they had never fought.

Haule haule abb woh diwaane

Gun gun gaye dil ke tarane

Sun sun jhumein sari hawaye

Dhadkan dhadkan hai behaki behaki

Mann mein mann mein chahat

Hai mehaki sapne apne jadu jagaye

Phir dekhoge toh janoge

Kya hai nasha pyar kaa

Yahi sochoge yahi chahoge

Sang rahe yeh sada

And as the intimate images which had come with the memory, flooded her mind, she opened her eyes with a jerk and as if on a cue, the song ended jolting her out of the past and bringing to her present. The song now faintly playing in the back ground and Mini looking in Neil's eyes trying to find out whether he also felt same.

Pyar ki yeh kahani suno

Hoti kya hai jawani suno

Neil had his eyes locked with Mini's his hand travled upto her shoulder from her bare upper arm. Mini shuddered under his touch after so long. Just then everyone started clapping for them. Mini looked around realizing where she was. Most ofthe guest were clapping for the performance but some were clearly shocked and surprised. Some had even started whisperings and gossiping. Though she enjoyed the dancing very much but she couldn’t deny the fact that it was not normal if a girl on her engagement dances so passionately, forgetting everything,  with another man.

Ashok, her father was also shocked, in fact, had his mouth opened all the while, Babita was so scandalized that she looked like she will faint any moment. Neha, however composed herself and tried to control the situation.

“Ladies and gentlemen give me a big round of applause for our talented bride to be Mini. I myself never knew she is so fantastic dancer.I am sure now Siddharta will dance to her tunes always.” Neha said to divert everyone attention and it worked as people started laughing and clapping for Mini.

“Suno ji, ye kya tha? Ye ladka kaun hai? Aur Mini iske sath kya kar rahi hai. Ladke wale kya soch rahe honge?” Babita nudged Ashok.

“Arre aisa kuch bhi nahi hai. Wo Mini ka purana dost hai. Sirf ek dance hi to hai. Koi kuch nahi sochega. Dont worry, everything is under control.” Ashok assured his wife but he couldn’t shake off the feeling that something is definitely not right with Mini. His baby girl seemed to be in a fix. Is she confused about her decision. Does she still loves this Neil?” Ashok wondered and looked for Bobby. Looks like he has to again grill that boy to find out about the intentions of this Neil.

"Whats his name?" Siddharta asked from Neha. He also found it odd that Mini danced with another man like that.

"Uh...wo...his name...he is...is Neil, Neil Oberoi, he was Mini's colleague." Neha stammered.

"Neil...Neil, is he the same guy Mini was dating? Is he her ex?" Siddharta inquired.

Uh...wo...I dont know." Neha lied and moved from there to avoid further questions but Siddharta till now got an idea who Neil was and by the way his would be wife was taking interest in him, Siddharta was sure there will be a huge scene in his wedding and he wanted to avoid it at any cost.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

to be continued.....

su_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Aww this was beautiful. They still remember those moments, cherish it little things about each other and it makes them smile   those little things mannerisms they love about each other and only they can observe it , love itthis makes th MiNeil❤️ and the song

We wanted this on MiNeil always Ashok Bobby🤣 loved this serious cum comedy đŸ¤Ł

Sid is perfect but boring.  MiNeil are imperfect but they are perfect when together

Edited by su_94 - 2 years ago
Khushii11 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

tum kaha ho apni stories kab puri kar rahi ho😆

nxt kch parts ready hi h yr

.....but this typing is such a tiring job...

Khushii11 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Part 3

At lunch everyone was gathered in the garden while all were praising how beautiful Mini looked , Neil was only searching for the guy who is going to marry her. Ever since he got to know Mini was getting married, he was curious to know who is that man. Knowingly or unknowingly, Neil was intrigued by the man whom Mini had chosen. What he would be like? Is that guy really better than him? And Neil got his answer as Siddharta Singhania made his way to the garden looking handsome as ever in off white kurta and churidaar payjama with golden stole. Everything about that man screamed of upper class elegance and riches. But Mini was not that kind of girl who would go after wealth.

Neil was trying to find Siddharta’s other qualities when a kid bumped into him and Siddharta immediately went on his knees to help the kid. The kid looked embarrassed. He straighten the kid’s clothes, picked him up in his arms and assured him that its ok to bump into someone in a crowded place. Then he handed over the kid to his parents. Siddharta then approached Mini’s parents and touched their feet, in fact took blessing of every elder in the close vicinity. Mini was asked by the photographer for a pose and Siddharta helped her by suggesting a better pose and even carried her clutch for her while she posed for a picture. Then some of Mini’s friends surrounded them and started chatting, by their looks and giggling sounds Neil was sure they were just boring Siddharta with the girly talks but Siddharta maintained his cool and infact chatted with them like they were his friends also.

Neil didn’t know since when he was observing Siddharta when all his friends came there and brought him out of thoughts.

“Neil yaar, kya kar raha hai? Itna ghoor mat Siddharta ko.” Bobby nudged him.

“Nothing, just observing what could have drawn Mini towards him.” Neil replied as he took another serving of ice cream for himself.

“Really? Did you find the answer?” Mickey inquired.

“Yes, its pretty much obvious. He is a gentleman, sanskaari, sensitive, responsible, love kids and well trained to mask his annoyance.” Neil said in one breath.

“Basically he is your opposite.” Jasmeet commented and laughed.

“Har ladki ko aisa hi life partner chahiye hota hai. Mini is lucky to find one.” Preet gave her opinion.

“Yes, he has all those qualities which I never had and probably would never be able to inculcate in my life.” Neil sighed.

“Hmm! And you are going to respect Mini’s decision and will not create any scene here...right?” Bobby asked apprehensively.

“Why are you saying this?” Neil didn’t like that doubtful tone.

“Mini’s father was asking lots of questions about you and your past with Mini. All thanks to the argument you guys had earlier.” Bobby informed.

Neil was quiet for sometime and this made everyone tense.

“Neil, what happened?” Mickey shook him.

“Nothing, to be honest I was angry at her. I know I should not feel like that but I dont know why...I just...felt...” Neil trailed off not knowing what to say? He himself didn’t know why he was feeling sad and jealous and how to handle these feelings. He had thought that over the time he has said this lie so many times that he has moved on that it became his reality and he can handle this wedding but today all his pretense, all his defenses were crumbling down.

“Neil bhai, you can leave if its getting too much for you.” Bobby whispered in his ears so that only he can hear it. Bobby being his bestie understood his feelings.

“No, I have to see this happening. See her moving on with the guy she always desired. Man! Look at Siddharta, I have no chance against him. Mini always wanted that kind of guy, he is really her Mr.Perfect.” Neil sighed and went to the other side to avoid further questions.

“What do you think guys? Is he still in love with Mini?” Preet asked the obvious question after seeing Neil’s reaction.

“Even if he is, what we can do about it? Mini has already made her choice.” Mickey replied and everyone nodded their head in agreement.

On the other hand Mini was in a fix, though she was physically present with everyone in the garden, but mentally she was wandering through her past. She was putting a smile for the sake of photographs but she was utterly confused from inside. “Siddharta is the guys for her.” Everyone says it after meeting Siddharta and there is no doubt about that he is everything a girl wants in her husband but then why it feels that something is missing, something is incomplete. She sighed as she looked at Siddharta effortlessly mingling with her friends, he was everyone’s favourite. One would need a magnifying glass to find faults in him. May be thats the problem, he is so perfect that its almost unreal and boring. Even though she likes him but there is no spark between them.

Her life with Neil used to be so lively, excited. At the exact same moment she looked at Neil who was taking ice cream for himself. She could swear it was his second or may be third serving, it was choco fudge flavour, his favourite. She saw Neil heaped his bowl with ice cream so much that it looked like a small mountain then he dropped some of it on his jacket and now trying to clean it with a paper napkin, lazy to go to the washroom to sprinkle some water over it, in the process he completely ignored that some residue ice cream was still smeared on his lips. Mini couldn’t control but laugh at it earning questioning looks from everyone around her. Thats when she came out of trance. Mini put break on her train of thoughts immediately and scolded herself for thinking all this.

“Whats wrong with you Mini? You were the one who was tired of that man child Neil and his behaviour now when you have the perfect guy by your side, you are yearning for his imperfections.” Neha commented as she knew what might be going through her bestie’s mind right now, she was observing Mini since few minutes.

“I dont know Neha...its nothing like that...its just...I felt....you know what, just let it be. I am over thinking.” Mini brushed off the topic and excused herself saying that she is really tired and needs some rest before her engagement in the evening.

Neil was calm and composed as compare to the  earlier lunch. Bobby sighed in relief seeing him all normal. With Ashok Khurana irritating him every now and then asking about Neil’s whereabouts and whether he is upto anything and giving emotional support to Neil, it was getting too much for Bobby. He thought he will get a break from the stress of work because of this wedding but looks like he was on double duty here, one to handle Neil, second to bear Mr.Khurana’s interrogation.

Neil looked at Mini as she descended from the staircase with spot light on her, making grand entry on piano music. She looked like some fairy in light blue gown with silver sequence on it. And from the other side came her prince charming in white suit. They came in the middle of the hall and exchanged the rings. While everyone clapped, Neil noticed the disappointment on Mini’s face. He wondered why is that when he on pretext of congratulating them went near her and his eyes fell on Mini’s ring. It was solitaire. Any girl would die to have a ring like that but only Neil knew that Mini was among those 0.001% girls who didn’t like diamonds that much. She always wanted a simple platinum band as her engagement ring. He felt bad for her. When everything was happening as per her choice then why such an important thing, the engagement ring, was not as per her taste? But who is he to ask questions, so he kept quiet.

Mini and Siddharta then were asked for a couple dance. Siddharta took her to the dance floor. He put his one hand on her shoulder and other one on waist and started swaying on the beats of romantic song. It was Mini’s favourite song. Neil could tell Mini was not enjoying it even a bit and he proved right when only after two three minutes she excused herself. Mini was an out and out romantic person, she loved dancing, especially couple dance. To dance on her wedding was a part of her dream. She used to talk a lot about on which song they will dance. But the way Siddharta was holding her was too mechanical and formal. There was no couple feeling, it looked like it was done for the sake of formality. But Mini liked to be held tightly, hands in hands, eyes in eyes, like a man holds his woman.

After engagement and photo session, everyone sat at the dinner table. Mini and Siddharta was sitting with their families. Neil noticed Mini was looking at the waiter holding the food tray. He could tell she had starved herself since morning now wanted to jump at the food as soon as possible but trying hard to hold patience to appear civilized to the world. Neil laughed at the thought; he remembered how Mini used to eat dessert first than main course.

As the waiter arrived, she asked for the dessert but Siddharta suggested or rather instructed waiter to serve main course first. Mini pouted slightly for a brief time, nobody noticed it except Neil, he chuckled thinking that she still looked cute pouting like that. At the end when finally dessert’s turn came, waiter served Siddharta first and Mini lost her patience this time. She took her spoon and took a bite from Siddharta’s plate.

“What are you doing sweet heart? I am sure hotel has enough dessert for all of us. Be patient till your turn. I dont like someone eating from my plate.” Siddharta said as he shrunk his eyebrows almost in disgust.

Neil noticed Mini was hurt this time by his words. Dont know why but he wanted to shove that dessert into Siddharta’s face for such rude comment. And did he just call her “someone” she is going to be his wife. F**king moron! Neil remembered how Mini always first ate her chocolate pastry and then ate half from his plate and when he glared at her for the cheating she used to give him her toothy grin and he melted just like a butter.Their life was full of these small moments. Neither of them know when these moments fall short before their fights and they forgot how much they actually loved each other.

After some time all became busy in taking photos, some in chatting, some in drinking and some couples started dancing again and dont know why but Neil couldn’t stop his legs when they carried him towards Mini and before he could have thought anything rationally the words escaped his mouth, “Can I have a dance with you?”

Mini wasn’t expecting this from him. She kept looking at him blankly but then she thought she cant refuse him in front of everyone like that as all of them think he was her friend. She put her hand in his hesitantly with a nervous smile and Neil led her to the dance floor.

“What are you doing Neil Oberoi?” Mini whispered in anger as soon as they were out of earshot.

“Just helping you in fulfilling your dream. When you are saying this is your dream wedding then it should also be in a way just like you wanted it.” Neil replied.

“What? What do you even mean?” Mini asked in confusion.

“Your ring, its diamond. Why its not platinum? You didn’t tell Siddharta that you dont prefer diamonds?” Neil questioned.

“I did but he said diamonds ring is classic choice. It will suit his status also.” Mini couldn’t help but share the detail.

“And whats with that ‘touch me not dance’? He was holding you like you are some porcelain doll that comes with ‘handle with care’ tag.” Neil questioned.

“He is like that generally whenever we are in public. May be he is brought up that way. He is always so controlled and well behaved in social gatherings.” Mini answered.

“Thats one way to put it. I will say that he doesn’t have passion in him.” Neil argued.

“And why does your opinion should even matter to me Neil? In fact at the first place, why you even giving me your opinion, I never asked for it. Anyways he is much better than you.” Mini once again reminded him that he is now nobody in her life.

“Ok fine! I shouldn’t have said anything about him specially now, when you have already made your choice. And I am sorry for the scene I created earlier in the morning. See, Mini, we had a past and now facing each other after a long time that too in your wedding, its not a normal situation, weird things might happen. But I want you to know that I have always wished for your happiness and I will not ruin it for you now. Can we call it a truce?” Neil asked genuinely.

Mini looked in his eyes and melted immediately. She nodded her head in agreement. “Now can I go?” she asked.

“Why? We can have a little dance, nothing wrong in that. Besides, let me make it up to you for morning incident. I was being a jerk. Let me give you some good time now.” Neil requested.

Mini raised her eyebrow in questioning but Neil only winked at her not saying directly what he has in his mind. He went to DJ and requested for a song. Music started playing as he came running back to Mini.She gasped finally identifying the music. It was another of her favourite song ideal for salsa dance. She remembered how she pestered him to join salsa classes with her during their courtship. He was too lazy to do so, she managed somehow to drag him to the practice session but once he got the hang of it, he loved it so much that he completed the whole class and never left any opportunity to dance with her.

Mini came out of her thoughts when Neil snapped his fingers in front of her. Without even asking her this time he pulled her to the dance floor and took positions. He snaked his arm on his waist pulling her closer till their bodies were touching and entwined other hand with her freehand. They started match their steps with the beats.

Pyar ki yeh kahani suno
Hoti kya hai jawani suno
Woh bhi ek daur tha wakt
Hi aur tha jab woh the ajnabi
Dono tanaha se the par

Woh kehte kise bat jo dil me thi

They looked in each others eyes while dancing, sometimes coming in contact with each others body and sometime parting to perform the lifts and swirls. Others stopped their dancing just to watch their perfectly coordinated steps and chemistry which was oozing out of every fibre of their body.

Gumsum gumsum rehte the

Dono phir bhi dil me kehte the dono

Koyi sapna ham bhi toh paye

Ek din tute ghum ke woh ghere

Jhilmil jhilmil aaye savere

Mausam badala jagi fijaye

Woh mil gaye woh khil

Gaye aur pyar ho hi gaya

Jo manga tha woh paya

Toh hosh kho hi gaya

Mini was lost in the moment, it was like she was back in the past, like she never broke up with Neil, it was just another day in their life, they had a fight and now trying to make it up to each other in their style. They will dance to their heart’s content, enjoy and at the end, like always, end up in each others’ arms in their cosy bed, making love like they had never fought.

Haule haule abb woh diwaane

Gun gun gaye dil ke tarane

Sun sun jhumein sari hawaye

Dhadkan dhadkan hai behaki behaki

Mann mein mann mein chahat

Hai mehaki sapne apne jadu jagaye

Phir dekhoge toh janoge

Kya hai nasha pyar kaa

Yahi sochoge yahi chahoge

Sang rahe yeh sada

And as the intimate images which had come with the memory, flooded her mind, she opened her eyes with a jerk and as if on a cue, the song ended jolting her out of the past and bringing to her present. The song now faintly playing in the back ground and Mini looking in Neil's eyes trying to find out whether he also felt same.

Pyar ki yeh kahani suno

Hoti kya hai jawani suno

Neil had his eyes locked with Mini's his hand travled upto her shoulder from her bare upper arm. Mini shuddered under his touch after so long. Just then everyone started clapping for them. Mini looked around realizing where she was. Most ofthe guest were clapping for the performance but some were clearly shocked and surprised. Some had even started whisperings and gossiping. Though she enjoyed the dancing very much but she couldn’t deny the fact that it was not normal if a girl on her engagement dances so passionately, forgetting everything,  with another man.

Ashok, her father was also shocked, in fact, had his mouth opened all the while, Babita was so scandalized that she looked like she will faint any moment. Neha, however composed herself and tried to control the situation.

“Ladies and gentlemen give me a big round of applause for our talented bride to be Mini. I myself never knew she is so fantastic dancer.I am sure now Siddharta will dance to her tunes always.” Neha said to divert everyone attention and it worked as people started laughing and clapping for Mini.

“Suno ji, ye kya tha? Ye ladka kaun hai? Aur Mini iske sath kya kar rahi hai. Ladke wale kya soch rahe honge?” Babita nudged Ashok.

“Arre aisa kuch bhi nahi hai. Wo Mini ka purana dost hai. Sirf ek dance hi to hai. Koi kuch nahi sochega. Dont worry, everything is under control.” Ashok assured his wife but he couldn’t shake off the feeling that something is definitely not right with Mini. His baby girl seemed to be in a fix. Is she confused about her decision. Does she still loves this Neil?” Ashok wondered and looked for Bobby. Looks like he has to again grill that boy to find out about the intentions of this Neil.

"Whats his name?" Siddharta asked from Neha. He also found it odd that Mini danced with another man like that.

"Uh...wo...his name...he is...is Neil, Neil Oberoi, he was Mini's colleague." Neha stammered.

"Neil...Neil, is he the same guy Mini was dating? Is he her ex?" Siddharta inquired.

Uh...wo...I dont know." Neha lied and moved from there to avoid further questions but Siddharta till now got an idea who Neil was and by the way his would be wife was taking interest in him, Siddharta was sure there will be a huge scene in his wedding and he wanted to avoid it at any cost.

to be continued.....

Songs haaayeeeeee

Mineil ...lovely as always...

Their bechaini very well written bulbul😆

Siddharth...bechara...dil tutega eska🥺but we selfish ones will even enjoy that...

Mineil cherishing their memories❤️

Loved it...

Continue soon...

plmzaq thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Superb update

Love it

Continue soon

N_sharmaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Them🤣 they just can't resist . They just can't control their feelings đŸ¤Ł they know even smallest thing about each other  Mini's habits ,Neil's style  could imagine them their dance and Neil đŸ¤Ł he never leaves any chance🤣 

Edited by N_sharmaa - 2 years ago
Krithzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Pyar ki ek kahaani we wanted MiNeil to dance on this on valentine's day  but cvs never gave V day but Anjali did give OS on V day and I remember someone had done vm on this song on MiNeil then and here we get it again🔥 past and present flashes and this song 

Krithzz thumbnail

Ashok🤣 he is perfect  poor Bobby đŸ¤Ł could imagine this 2🤣 

Krithzz thumbnail

MiNeil moments those choti choti things they love about each other . Mini pouting,tooty grin  this was so cute. Her typical style and Neil secretly love it  Neil habits mini secretly loves it 

Edited by Krithzz - 2 years ago