updates can wait 

Bhupinderkaur62 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Take care of your son God bless him lots of lovesmiley27

RJ90 thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Hi Vaidhumom

How are you and your lil one? Just here to tell you your fans miss you and still waiting for update. Hope everythingโ€™s well on your side and weโ€™ll get to hear from you soon. Lots of love. 

Vaidhumom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago

HELLO MY DEAR BUDDIESsmiley31

I am overwhelmed with your love and understanding towards me. I am moved with your kind and encouraging words despite I have been an author with high rate of delayed updates...but the pillar of my support has been the ring of understanding that has been blessed on me by you all ๐Ÿ˜‡, "Thank You" is a very short expression. I wish I could express much much more than this...My Heart filled "THANK YOU". I have built many followers on Wattpad but I never ever shared anything personal like I have been doing here..its just because I am overly connected with my IF friends.... Its been close to two years now since my son got his last seizure and the concerned doctor has been positive with my son's condition. I am sincerely running short of words...Its all the prayers that I have been poured with...Thank You...Thank You...Thank You... smiley27

The only way I can return back for your kind guestures is with my updates...I am going to compensate with my back to back updates for O Re Piya as well as How To Name It?. YES..I am going to give back to back updates hence forth...Please be upto date with both my stories.

Also, I have been refreshing GEETIKA on Wattpad...and good news is, I am soon going to start refreshing JOURNEY CALLED LIFE.. (With aim to complete it)

Please be with me and bless me with your continuous support. smiley31

Truly Yours

LAKSHMI

aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Vaidhumom

HELLO MY DEAR BUDDIESsmiley31

I am overwhelmed with your love and understanding towards me. I am moved with your kind and encouraging words despite I have been an author with high rate of delayed updates...but the pillar of my support has been the ring of understanding that has been blessed on me by you all ๐Ÿ˜‡, "Thank You" is a very short expression. I wish I could express much much more than this...My Heart filled "THANK YOU". I have built many followers on Wattpad but I never ever shared anything personal like I have been doing here..its just because I am overly connected with my IF friends.... Its been close to two years now since my son got his last seizure and the concerned doctor has been positive with my son's condition. I am sincerely running short of words...Its all the prayers that I have been poured with...Thank You...Thank You...Thank You... smiley27

The only way I can return back for your kind guestures is with my updates...I am going to compensate with my back to back updates for O Re Piya as well as How To Name It?. YES..I am going to give back to back updates hence forth...Please be upto date with both my stories.

Also, I have been refreshing GEETIKA on Wattpad...and good news is, I am soon going to start refreshing JOURNEY CALLED LIFE.. (With aim to complete it)

Please be with me and bless me with your continuous support. smiley31

Truly Yours

LAKSHMI

thanks for note n take care of your son 

happy to know is is showing positive change 

updates can wait but his health is very much important 

Diyakanika thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Gud to hear about ur son condition 

Glad to see u back with updates 

Will wait for ur updates

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Hi hope you are well.

Thanks for the note 

taahir004 thumbnail

Thanks for the note