Users

Frequent Posters

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: AwaamKiJaan

@bold, Rustom was Super Hit.😆

Nai dekhi maine 😆

I think recently things have changed though. The recent one being haseen dilruba.. 

20 years back, I don’t think so.

Even Pakistani show Jalan stirred up trouble in Pakistan.

Autumn_Rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: AwaamKiJaan

@bold, Rustom was Super Hit.😆

Hey, I haven't watched the movie but just read about the story a bit - it does involve extra marital but its build around it, the story doesn't seem to glorify women lusting after men in ways like  Biwi no 1, no entry, Sandwich. These movies seem to reinforce the only idea about how men and women behave in a marriage. Married men going after unmarried, prettier, younger women is taken as "humour".

PangaNaLe thumbnail
Own Your Stories Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Some movies like Saajan Chale Sasural, Gharwali Baharwali, Sandwich etc. the hero marries two women out of consequences and not just goes out looking for EMA. 

Although ending up living with both the wives is highly unrealistic even for the audience who leave their brains in the fridge before watching such movies.

Other movies like Biwi No 1 and No Entry (both Bhai movies😆) show the hero specifically going for an EMA, although he does realizes his mistake and returns back to his wife.

None of these movies have aged well for me except Garam Masala which I still find funny. I find that movie entertaining but I don't support EMA, but I do wonder what should I do if a friend of mine is two timing. 

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

And most of these movies are comedies.Ema,bigamy,cheating are shown as something funny

JPeppers thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

There's another movie "Sandwich: Double Trouble" in which Govinda has two wives and both wives are unaware of each other's existence.

Floofy_Wolf thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRK_Deewani92

More like cheating no.1 

Another forgettable one 

Looks like they cast all B-listers and flop star kids for this movie. 😆

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Silpa20

And most of these movies are comedies.Ema,bigamy,cheating are shown as something funny

You know you can skip these movies right 😆

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Floofy_Wolf

Looks like they cast all B-listers and flop star kids for this movie. 😆

That movie was garbage 

This song was good

https://youtu.be/ePBr9KLdOcE

Rangeelaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_Best

So I guess the movie implied that by his wife not giving him any time like the previous member mentioned. Probably that’s what that other member meant. 

There was a song in the movie call “Jungle Hai” which implied them having sex at the end. That was before Sushmitas character entered. Karishma’s character was traditional but she gave time to him.

He cheated on her cuz Sush was hot and was also interested in her. Also cuz she was so “different” from his wife.  

Autumn_Rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: JPeppers

There's another movie "Sandwich: Double Trouble" in which Govinda has two wives and both wives are unaware of each other's existence.

It got banned also 😆