Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Parakeet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha

πŸ€— welcome dear! Fell free to drop in your comments/views on the show after re-watch. I might do an umpteenth re-watch πŸ˜† we can discuss it together! πŸ€—

would be happiest to discussπŸ˜ƒ

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheRoadNotTaken

would be happiest to discussπŸ˜ƒ

Looking forward to these discussions! πŸ€—

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Please check your PMπŸ˜³πŸ€—

Parakeet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Looking forward to these discussions! πŸ€—

haan mai bhi

naaheean thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Hi....my heartiest congratulations to all the members of Arjun forum on the occasion of 09 years anniversary of Har Yug Mein Ayega Ek Arjun, one of the most loved, popular n potential crime show of start plus.

The thread is brillant as it was weaved with almost all the memorable scenes, points & glimpses of the show which are still fresh in our heart & mind. A Special Thanks to @karuna_kini & @DelusionsOfNeha for making this awesome thread with their hard work, valuable time, patience, brilliance of writing along with the love, passion & dedication you still nurture in your hearts & minds for this particular show.

Thanks a lot @DelusionsOfNeha for tagging me here.

Edited by naaheean - 2 years ago
Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Originally posted by: naaheean

Hi....my heartiest congratulations to all the members of Arjun forum on the occasion of 09 years anniversary of Har Yug Mein Ayega Ek Arjun, one of the most loved, popular n potential crime show of start plus.

πŸ€—

The thread is brillant as it was weaved with almost all the memorable scenes, points & glimpses of the show which are still fresh in our heart & mind. A Special Thanks to @karuna_kini & @DelusionsOfNeha for making this awesome thread with their hard work, valuable time, patience, brilliance of writing along with the love, passion & dedication you still nurture in your hearts & minds for this particular show.

Thanks a lot @DelusionsOfNeha for tagging me here.

Dear, we just compiled the writeups, they were written in the previous Celebration and Farewell threads! πŸ˜³

Yup, Karuna brought in beautiful pictures! πŸ€—

Thank you so much! πŸ€—

Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Sad that even after getting a six month extension, they did not end the story properly. 

But we can only cherish what we have. CVs ko bol bol k thak gaye... Other shows keep getting sequels, this one would too, hopefully someday.

Regarding the conflict between ACP Sameer Rathod and ACP Arjun Rawte and subsequent reconciliation, I would probably call it a nice transition to exhibit the silent support the two "once best friends" shared. Somewhere through their conflicts, there was a sense of responsibility and protection towards each other.

Regarding sequels, most sequels, with wonderful actors have really not worked well. So, much as a part of me would want a sequel, I am not sure it will be able to generate the same impact as the first one which has given us such good memories.

Also, there is a 9 year gap where that one would travel. Meaning the innocence of a Shree, Riya would transition to maturity of early 30s and aggression and recklessness of Arjun transition to a reformed mid 30s individual.

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bodhianveshika

Regarding the conflict between ACP Sameer Rathod and ACP Arjun Rawte and subsequent reconciliation, I would probably call it a nice transition to exhibit the silent support the two "once best friends" shared. Somewhere through their conflicts, there was a sense of responsibility and protection towards each other.

Regarding sequels, most sequels, with wonderful actors have really not worked well. So, much as a part of me would want a sequel, I am not sure it will be able to generate the same impact as the first one which has given us such good memories.

Also, there is a 9 year gap where that one would travel. Meaning the innocence of a Shree, Riya would transition to maturity of early 30s and aggression and recklessness of Arjun transition to a reformed mid 30s individual.

TBH, they could've show a small leap (1-2 years) in the last 5ish episodes and shown that they found Sikandar, revealed the reason for their animosity and shown us why SamJun went apart and came together. Or just make it into a 2-3 hour movie. I don't want more, just a proper closure. Not this open-ended stuff. 

All that you said is valid, we might not get it though. But yeah, my demand is reasonable. They almost planned a sequel within a year but it somehow didn't work out. πŸ₯Ί

We got a two hour long hangout chat session instead, where Gorky answered many questions. 

Edited by DelusionsOfNeha - 2 years ago
Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

TBH, they could've show a small leap (1-2 years) in the last 5ish episodes and shown that they found Sikandar, revealed the reason for their animosity and shown us why SamJun went apart and came together. Or just make it into a 2-3 hour movie. I don't want more, just a proper closure. Not this open-ended stuff. 

All that you said is valid, we might not get it though. But yeah, my demand is reasonable. They almost planned a sequel within a year but it somehow didn't work out. πŸ₯Ί

We got a two hour long hangout chat session instead, where Gorky answered many questions. 

Aptly put!

And hey, they have so many stories here that they can look to adaptπŸ™‚! What say?

Sab achcha hi hota hain, agar na ho toh, picture abhi baki hain...

Edited by Bodhianveshika - 2 years ago
Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

The show that started it all for.many of us.

Great initiative, congratulations guys. Personally, let this year be fantastic for Shaa and Sana professional/personally.