Episode 157: Reminiscing memories

Sree0796 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Episode starts with MR and KR hugging each other. Well KR's expression made me feel that he still hasn't forgiven his father. Ahilya and KR bids goodbye to each other in gesture.😭

Ahilya cries infront of the Shivling meanwhile GB and MR comfort each other in KR's room. It was heart-wrenching to watch these three.😭

MR is absorbed in guilt and thinks that he has not given proper attention to his son, that's why his son has so much bitterness towards him.😭 Gautama comforts him. These two always make me love them with all their imperfections.

HB goes to Ahilya to comfort her and brings Ahilya's two friends along with her. They coax Ahilya to play with them and uplift her mood.

Zaveri is in a mood of celebration due to KR's exile.😡 DB comes and advises him to not entwine his fate with someone's downfall and believe in his own hardwork. Although she's evil but I agree with this advise of hers. She tells him to win MR's complete trust in this 7 yrs. She asks him not to worry about KR as she has a plan made for that. I had a premonition with this dialogue, what's DB going to do with KR. Will she turn him into a drug addict or something like that.

AB goes to the study room but is stopped by DB. She tells Ahilya that due to khanderao's ashishtata guruji will not come to teach her.😡 GB and MR stops DB and GB tell that Ahilya's education will not stop.

Precap: Ahilya teaches Renu and Sharda to study, GB scolds Ahilya for that. Ahilya tries to visit MR to ask if teaching her friends is wrong but is stoppe by DB

Seeing the precap, I feel although GB has accepted AB's education because of the promise, she has still not understood the importance of female education. I guess with time she will understand.

Edited by Sree0796 - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Paytonlee101 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I hope they show KR adjusting to his new surroundings and not end his scenes from here. 

Hope they dont turn him into a drug addict. From what i have read some mentioned he was into drugs but most mentioned he turned for the better with ahilya’s guidance. I want to see them ruling rather than this drug addict stuff. Hope the new actor will do justice to KR. Krish has given this grey character a soul. He was someone im rooting for. 

GR allowed ahilya’s education bcoz she won the challenge not bcoz she thinks girls should be educated. She just gave up bcoz she knows how stubborn ahilya is and MR supports her. Maybe this time she will learn the value of it. From the grownup promo she was smiling towards ahilya so i think they will resolve this issue before leap

also i wish they showed a better farewell for the little couple. 

Edited by Paytonlee101 - 2 years ago
KabutarHoled20 thumbnail

Bye bye to Krish officially. 😭😆Even though his character started off as bad, he did improve before show took a leap. 😆Krish did his best. 

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Yesterday's episode was too sad! 😭

Especially when DB tried to plot against little Ahilya🥺 loved the scene when GB stops her.👏

Malharrao's pain was 😭 the flashbacks were cute!🤗

Thanks for the update Sree! 

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha

Yesterday's episode was too sad! 😭

Especially when DB tried to plot against little Ahilya🥺 loved the scene when GB stops her.👏

Malharrao's pain was 😭 the flashbacks were cute!🤗

Thanks for the update Sree! 

MR's pain was understandable but the child was overjumping on the bed as if it was some new mattress or something.😆

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Originally posted by: Myrah_2020

MR's pain was understandable but the child was overjumping on the bed as if it was some new mattress or something.😆

I guess writer's kids did this🤣

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha

I guess writer's kids did this🤣

Yaar, overexcitement kaafi zyada ta. 🤪🤣

Quantum-Dot thumbnail

Originally posted by: Myrah_2020

I just wonder why the child version of KR was even brought for this one scene when leap is just so near....

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Originally posted by: Interstellarr

I just wonder why the child version of KR was even brought for this one scene when leap is just so near....

Pakka koi crew member ka bachha hoga😆